Breaking The Serpents Spell

Writer

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 3:18 am » by Beyondknowledge

Breaking The Serpent's Spell - Thursday 19th November 2009 7.30pm

Admittance: £3 on the door

(Upstairs)The Ship and Mitre
133 Dale St Liverpool
L2 2JH

Matthew Delooze will be attempting to supply some insight into how he believes the masses are prisoners to multidimensional beings and have been so for thousands of years. He shall also be highlighting in this talk the real reasons behind the Christmas Festivities. Matthew says his talk is not for fluffy bunnies, so if you are living in a comfort zone that you don't want disturbing then please don't come. If you want to hear of my experiences and hear information that may help you break free from the fraudsters that enslave you then please do. You have nothing to lose but your shackles. Wake Up!

Brief Bio of - Matthew Delooze

In 1999, aged 40, I went through a very traumatic spiritual awakening that literally changed my life overnight. I was also labeled a paranoid psychotic by the authorities who failed to understand what was really happening to me. One minute I was an average married working man, struggling to bring up two children, the next I was vigorously taking on authority and trying to awaken the world.

From 1999 onwards I have been able to see things in a very different light and I have felt spiritually directed in my quest to understand and relay the truth to the masses. Please do not think 'I have found God' or gone through 'a mid-life crisis' because I assure you that is not the case. I am not that sort of bloke. I have simply regained my true awareness, through trauma, and I believe the human race is being duped on a massive scale and it is being totally controlled by forces using esoteric knowledge that is unknown to the public. I have come to understand that this world is manipulated by a group of Sun Worshippers, and their idols, that I call The Serpent Cult.

This cult is composed of multidimensional alien beings and their lackeys on Earth. I call these lackeys simply 'agents for the Serpent'. These agents are the world's leaders in banking, politics and religion and they assist in the spiritual enslavement of mankind in return for material wealth and power. Their deceptions hold no boundaries.

The Serpent Cult, in my opinion, continually hold the human race under mass hypnosis and you and I have become nothing but a robot that simply goes through the motions via the rules laid down by puppet authorities. We are living a sham, lifetime after lifetime; we are totally under physical and mental control despite the illusion that we are free.

Mass hypnosis supplies the mass illusion that we are free. It is time to wake up.
You are under the spell of a deceptive Serpent. It is time to break the Serpent's Spell. Some of you will be partially aware that you are on a journey in which your aim is to gain full access to your true awareness, to gain total spiritual freedom and to help put this world back on its true path.
This talk is a platform for me to share my journey with you and bring to the public domain information about the level of control and manipulation the Serpent Cult exercise over the masses. I vow to try and bring information to the public through this site without any fear.

Never forget that you are a very powerful being that was unplugged from infinite consciousness and knowledge by a deceptive force. It is time to start looking for the socket and get plugged in again!

May Love Reign O'er You All

Matthew Delooze

And the BKS website is:-

http://www.beyondknowledgeseminars.com/index.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 am » by -Marduk-

Matthew Delooze wrote:Admittance: £3 on the door
In 1999, aged 40
May Love Reign O'er You All

ImageImage
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 am » by Beyondknowledge