BREAKING: UFO lands on Highway in Barstow, CA 12/12/09

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 pm » by Warngen

rizze wrote:Image

Same on this forum
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=8242.0

And this

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message942282/pg1 :top:

Nothing forthcoming, and I doubt any thing else will surface, just my gut instinct.
GLP sensationalism imo

and how the f did a bunch of black cars know where to be, when a ufo was going to be landing on the road.

that being said....

it tells me that the "ufo" isnt extraterrestrial in origin at all...it must be our own technology

AND with that being said...it seems that they are going to try to stage an event...

just my opinions :flop:
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 pm » by Hesop

That was my thoughts.
Beware the false flag event.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 pm » by Savwafair2012

Are you ready for some out-of-this-world news?

Residents of Barstow, CA are claiming there was an unidentified flying object (UFO) landing on a local highway on Saturday, Dec. 12, which has been sparking internet forum postings.

A relative of a witness reported on an internet forum Godlikeproductions.com about the sighting Saturday at 1:20 pm EST: “My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably [sic] Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the ‘real thing.’ My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I’ll give more details as they arrive.”

Today the same person, maya2012, wrote back to the forum after hearing more information from the sister: “Her nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were faceing [sic] outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew’s coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn’t have the pictures, his coworker does. We’re still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.”

Whether the UFO was an alien spacecraft or a military plane is unknown.

If the UFO claims are true, there will probably be other Barstow residents reporting the sighting soon since it was on a highway.
It should be interesting to hear what other people from Barstow have to say about the sighting.

See our article on the strange alien-like spiral lights in Norway that appeared on Wednesday and Thursday: http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=3651

Seem's to be getting around the net in a hurry.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:58 pm » by Rizze

warngen wrote:
rizze wrote:Image

Same on this forum
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=8242.0

And this

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message942282/pg1 :top:

Nothing forthcoming, and I doubt any thing else will surface, just my gut instinct.
GLP sensationalism imo

and how the f did a bunch of black cars know where to be, when a ufo was going to be landing on the road.

that being said....

it tells me that the "ufo" isnt extraterrestrial in origin at all...it must be our own technology

AND with that being said...it seems that they are going to try to stage an event...

just my opinions :flop:

Good opinion Warngen :flop: looks like they failed this time, if indeed this story is true.
Hope to hear some more on the subject.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm » by Hesop

Yes.
But think about it........if they had enough cars to surround it with their lights on, they could have easily blocked the damn road far enough away to keep people from getting any where near it to be seen.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 pm » by Rizze

hesop wrote:Yes.
But think about it........if they had enough cars to surround it with their lights on, they could have easily blocked the damn road far enough away to keep people from getting any where near it to be seen.

Yes indeed I agree I get the feeling that although it may be seen as a ufo by some, it may well be military in nature, and of course it would be under wraps,secrecy would be paramount.
I am glad this come out ,false flag op or not, we are bound to hear more of this incident.

1. New tech testing gone awry maybe.?
2. Had to land due to malfunction of some kind?
3. Or it was a real encounter, and they chased it down?

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 am » by Princessleia

Good post, savwafair2012! :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 am » by Murvic

Im with Hesop on the false flag front but it all seems pretty exciting . Im impatient for something major to happen if feels like something has to give. :sunny:

Writer

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 am » by Xerinx

savwafair2012 wrote:Saturday December 12, 1:20pm EST

There is no link to this but I'm hoping someone from or near Barstow, California can confirm this.

My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the "real thing".

My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I'll give more details as they arrive.

NOTE: A reader, Mike, forwarded this to me today:

A relative of a witness reported on an internet forum about the sighting Saturday at 1:20 pm EST: “My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably [sic] Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the ‘real thing.’ My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I’ll give more details as they arrive.”

Today the same person, maya2012, wrote back to the forum after hearing more information from the sister: “Her nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were faceing [sic] outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew’s coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn’t have the pictures, his coworker does. We’re still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.”

Whether the UFO was an alien spacecraft or a military plane is unknown.

If the UFO claims are true, there will probably be other Barstow residents reporting the sighting soon since it was on a highway.

NOTE: I decided to do some checking around...the following statements were taken off various forums...Lon

*Me & the wifey had a weird experience driving down the 5 on the Oysterhead run. We were getting buzzed by a plane(?) flying over the freeway, except it was like 3am and pitch black darkness. It was flying like a crop duster but kept passing over (buzzing) us on the freeway to the other side and back. Over & over until, just about every car on the freeway finally noticed and slowed down to a crawl...then it flew away

*My nephew's boss was traveling on the highway when he was passed by a number of police cars and black government cars. They blocked off the road and it's believed that they took the UFO to the local military base. I'm still waiting for the photo for confirmation.

*My sister's nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were facing outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew's coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn't have the pictures, his coworker does. We're still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.

NOTE: these videos were taken over Tracy, CA and Ridgecrest, CA on the night before or the night after the supposed landing. If I come up with any other information, I'll update here...Lon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: I grew up in Ridgecrest, CA and my boyfriend and I would see things all the time! I don't know if it has anything to do with China Lake Naval base being right there or not. One night we were going to a friends house and as we were walking up to his door, his neighbor was outside freaking out..he said"I'm seeing crazy shit out here,like a ufo but my wife doesn't believe me" we talked to him for a few minutes and were trying to see what he was talking about but we didnt see anything..but we believed him. Our friend wasnt home so we started driving home. We heard a couple of jets in the sky(wich is an all day occurance there) and looked out the window of the car. there was a ufo right above the treetops! it kind of sat there for a second and we saw the 2 jets trying to catch up with it and you could hear the jets power up...then the ufo just took off!! i was freaked out...we hauled ass home! i'm glad to see ridgecrest/china lake are coming into light...its almost an area 51 nobody talks about...

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 am » by Hesop

I'm sure this isn't the last time something like this will happen.
Any bets on how soon the next one will be?
7 days?

PreviousNext