BREAKING: UFO lands on Highway in Barstow, CA 12/12/09

Writer

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 1:14 am » by Rushbob

excellent

Initiate

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 am » by Futuju

xerinx wrote: i was freaked out...we hauled ass home! i'm glad to see ridgecrest/china lake are coming into light...its almost an area 51 nobody talks about...

isnt that close to area51?

Writer

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 1:25 am » by Xerinx

futuju wrote:
xerinx wrote: i was freaked out...we hauled ass home! i'm glad to see ridgecrest/china lake are coming into light...its almost an area 51 nobody talks about...

isnt that close to area51?

its about 230 miles from Ridgecrest/China Lake...death valley is between the 2. there is a lot of unmanned desert out there...who knows what goes on out there!!

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 am » by Methusela238

I have never seen one of these orb/cigar/frisbee shaped things people term UFOs in person. But, I cannot dispute that they are in fact unidentified. As much as I want there to be visitors from another planet it takes more than an indistinct video clip. Show me something with tons of detail, up close, that no one can identify, or something that manifests a physical phenomenon that explains the lack detail ie. high levels of electromagnetic interference, obvious bending of light, or anomalous heat signatures indicating an object emitting impossibly high levels of heat, or freakish radiation of some kind and prove to me that this had to have come from the UFO and nothing else in the vacinity. I might then be a major believer over such a thing. However, I am not categorically a non-believer unless it looks like a religion.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 am » by Nervousnjerky

savwafair2012 wrote:Saturday December 12, 1:20pm EST

There is no link to this but I'm hoping someone from or near Barstow, California can confirm this.

My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the "real thing".

My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I'll give more details as they arrive.

NOTE: A reader, Mike, forwarded this to me today:

A relative of a witness reported on an internet forum about the sighting Saturday at 1:20 pm EST: “My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably [sic] Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the ‘real thing.’ My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I’ll give more details as they arrive.”

Today the same person, maya2012, wrote back to the forum after hearing more information from the sister: “Her nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were faceing [sic] outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew’s coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn’t have the pictures, his coworker does. We’re still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.”

Whether the UFO was an alien spacecraft or a military plane is unknown.

If the UFO claims are true, there will probably be other Barstow residents reporting the sighting soon since it was on a highway.

NOTE: I decided to do some checking around...the following statements were taken off various forums...Lon

*Me & the wifey had a weird experience driving down the 5 on the Oysterhead run. We were getting buzzed by a plane(?) flying over the freeway, except it was like 3am and pitch black darkness. It was flying like a crop duster but kept passing over (buzzing) us on the freeway to the other side and back. Over & over until, just about every car on the freeway finally noticed and slowed down to a crawl...then it flew away

*My nephew's boss was traveling on the highway when he was passed by a number of police cars and black government cars. They blocked off the road and it's believed that they took the UFO to the local military base. I'm still waiting for the photo for confirmation.

*My sister's nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were facing outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew's coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn't have the pictures, his coworker does. We're still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.

NOTE: these videos were taken over Tracy, CA and Ridgecrest, CA on the night before or the night after the supposed landing. If I come up with any other information, I'll update here...Lon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The WTF factor is high with this story . The second video shows the object exibiting some manuevering thats outta the norm.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 am » by Giusdude

Local News: Barstow, CA

search it on google. not a single mention.

VERY unfortunately, looks like it's another hoax. don't know about the video, which looks real to me. but this "crash/landing" thing either never happened, or has been kept out of mainstream media....

damn it.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 am » by Wolfbane7272

warngen wrote:
rizze wrote:Image

Same on this forum
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=8242.0

And this

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message942282/pg1 :top:

Nothing forthcoming, and I doubt any thing else will surface, just my gut instinct.
GLP sensationalism imo

and how the f did a bunch of black cars know where to be, when a ufo was going to be landing on the road.

that being said....

it tells me that the "ufo" isnt extraterrestrial in origin at all...it must be our own technology

AND with that being said...it seems that they are going to try to stage an event...

just my opinions :flop:

norad would have early warning system s in place thus the black cars would be notified and dispatched appropriately as far as it being earth based tech .. I find it unlikely they would allow it to land on a highway just a thought though ..I mean why go through the trouble of landing it on the highway .. when for years they have been trying to cover it up and have gone to great lengths to do so ..maybe the craft had engine trouble lol sounds crazy i know but it is possible as well ..looking forward to the end result if any on this story

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 3:46 am » by Vulcanic

lucidlemondrop wrote:I do hope more information will come out about this........sounds like something big either with the gov or otherwise went down, (literally).

Interesting how they are said to have surrounded with the lights pointing away from the incident which would hamper attempts to video tape.

good point lucid :flop: sounds like a covor up
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Writer

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 am » by Cloud316

Lately the military has been doing more training among the public. Maybe this could be more of the same? With what was going on in Norway and Russia, maybe we pulled out some training ops of our own.
"With soap, baptism is a good thing." Robert Ingersoll

Initiate

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am » by Warngen

great posts everyone! I am glad to see this topic getting attention.

This is how I have it in my head...

They keep on doing this to get us used to it....then they stage a false flag event..and in that event..the E.T.'s become "evil"...so when the real deal happens...we will think they are bad and go against them when really they are good..

Think about it...

If a terrorist group came up to us and said "dont worry, were here to help not harm"...do you think the majority of the public would believe them??

HELL NO

be weary my friends :flop:
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

PreviousNext