BREAKING: UFO lands on Highway in Barstow, CA 12/12/09

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm » by Savwafair2012

Saturday December 12, 1:20pm EST

There is no link to this but I'm hoping someone from or near Barstow, California can confirm this.

My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the "real thing".

My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I'll give more details as they arrive.

NOTE: A reader, Mike, forwarded this to me today:

A relative of a witness reported on an internet forum about the sighting Saturday at 1:20 pm EST: “My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably [sic] Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the ‘real thing.’ My sister is waiting for a return call from her stepson. I’ll give more details as they arrive.”

Today the same person, maya2012, wrote back to the forum after hearing more information from the sister: “Her nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were faceing [sic] outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew’s coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn’t have the pictures, his coworker does. We’re still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.”

Whether the UFO was an alien spacecraft or a military plane is unknown.

If the UFO claims are true, there will probably be other Barstow residents reporting the sighting soon since it was on a highway.

NOTE: I decided to do some checking around...the following statements were taken off various forums...Lon

*Me & the wifey had a weird experience driving down the 5 on the Oysterhead run. We were getting buzzed by a plane(?) flying over the freeway, except it was like 3am and pitch black darkness. It was flying like a crop duster but kept passing over (buzzing) us on the freeway to the other side and back. Over & over until, just about every car on the freeway finally noticed and slowed down to a crawl...then it flew away

*My nephew's boss was traveling on the highway when he was passed by a number of police cars and black government cars. They blocked off the road and it's believed that they took the UFO to the local military base. I'm still waiting for the photo for confirmation.

*My sister's nephew called today. Apparently, the UFO landed (or crashed) off off the road early in the morning when it was still dark outside. The police and black cars arranged themselves so that their headlights were facing outward, making it difficult for people to see what was happening. My nephew's coworker took two pictures but they came out somewhat blurry. He stated that you could partially see the UFO in one picture. My nephew doesn't have the pictures, his coworker does. We're still trying to get them. A large military transport was brought in to take the UFO back to the nearby military base.

NOTE: these videos were taken over Tracy, CA and Ridgecrest, CA on the night before or the night after the supposed landing. If I come up with any other information, I'll update here...Lon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm » by Savwafair2012

Just contacted the Barstow Police dept. Told them I was following up on a tip / story about this and was imeadiatly transfered to the press office and they informed me that they had "NO comment on the current situation"

Current situation WTF is that ??????

http://www.barstowca.org/

24 Hour Police Dispatch
760-256-2211

WeTip Crime Reporting

Police Department Press Releases

Business Days and Hours of Operation
(760 255-5111
Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
Friday 7:30 - 4:30pm

Contact Information
Dianne Burns
Chief of Police
(760) 255-5111

220 E. Mountain View St, Suite B
Barstow, CA 92311
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 pm » by Futuju

some strange stuff been happening latly my money is on the aliens forcing discloseur

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm » by Humanbeing

futuju wrote:some strange stuff been happening latly my money is on the aliens forcing discloseur

i have the same feeling

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 pm » by Timewarp

Good find savwafair2012.This will be worth keeping an eye on in the next few days.It will be interesting to see if they release a statement.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:30 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I do hope more information will come out about this........sounds like something big either with the gov or otherwise went down, (literally).

Interesting how they are said to have surrounded with the lights pointing away from the incident which would hamper attempts to video tape.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 pm » by Futuju

wonder why they didnt confiscate all cameras but then that would raise more questions

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 pm » by Boondox681

if aliens reveal themselves,wouldn't that would BE disclosure?
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

boondox681 wrote:if aliens reveal themselves,wouldn't that would BE disclosure?

Hi, boondox............

I think that is the best bet for disclosure to happen. And actually it is. I think many have experienced disclosure on a personal level but when it happens to someone else we may "believe" it...........Yet it doesn't have the impact that comes when it is You/Me!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm » by Rizze

Same on this forum
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=8242.0

And this

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message942282/pg1 :top:

Nothing forthcoming, and I doubt any thing else will surface, just my gut instinct.
GLP sensationalism imo

and how the f did a bunch of black cars know where to be, when a ufo was going to be landing on the road.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Next