Breaking weather news.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am » by Slith

lamonema wrote:Tornado watch for WNY and Southern Ontario, Canada province until 7:30 PM est.

I hope I get blown away by this! I saw some weather down south earlier this year wild enough to make an athiest pray to God

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am » by Takemeillgo

otomon wrote:Shiiiit I live in Toronto... am I going to get ass-raped?

With any luck.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am » by lamonema

dlslith wrote:
lamonema wrote:Tornado watch for WNY and Southern Ontario, Canada province until 7:30 PM est.

I hope I get blown away by this! I saw some weather down south earlier this year wild enough to make an athiest pray to God

Why would you ask for such a thing man. :?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 am » by Harbin

dlslith wrote:

that is an odd request, maybe you need to get laid.

Here we are: Drunk in Ontario blogspot....
http://mcshaggy.blogspot.com/2008/07/women.html

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 am » by lamonema

harbin wrote:
dlslith wrote:

that is an odd request, maybe you need to get laid.

Here we are: Drunk in Ontario blogspot....
http://mcshaggy.blogspot.com/2008/07/women.html

:alien51: Yeah Slith nothin wrong with a little Canadian beaver cheese. I'll prey it rains sideways bimbos for you. :D

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 am » by Slith

lamonema wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Why would you ask for such a thing man. :?

Cause Ottawa is boring. Actually it would be cool to see as long as I'm safe.
So here I am driving through Indiana. Stop off to get gas and scrubbing my windshield for all it's worth to get the bugs off. No dice. Then drive off and get caught in one helacious storm which lasted all of 2 minutes then was clear again. So was my windshield.
No, I have no deathwish lamonema, but this stuff fascinates me.

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 am » by Slith

And no I don't need to get laid

Canubis wrote:

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am » by Frothgiant

I am here in Toronto and we have a little rain and a little wind but that is all so far, but I have my Guieness all ready to watch it :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 am » by Otomon

frothgiant wrote:I am here in Toronto and we have a little rain and a little wind but that is all so far, but I have my Guieness all ready to watch it :flop:

ALCOHOL GIVES YOU CANCER!!!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am » by lamonema

It's all fun and games till somone get's hurt. Then it's just frickin hilarious. :mrgreen: And yes i love the weather myself.

PreviousNext