Breakthroughs In Human Consciousness Are Possible

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:10 pm » by Rizze

drextin wrote:
rizze wrote:
drextin wrote:Is it me or is the quote feature going wacky on us?

going wackey must be bug, honestly drex I thought it was just me

Well at least we know we're not crazy. Hey riz.....how did you make that graphic in your sig?

I use photoimpact and it renders shapes in 3d that resemble it.

The Logo creator

Demonoid torrent lol
I gotta make a new smaller one it goes against the rules here to have it at this size

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm » by Cornbread714

rizze wrote:I must point out Kabbalah is a philosophical system, not a religion.

You mean it predates Madonna? :shock: She's really old.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm » by Drextin

cornbread714 wrote:

I think I caused that by accidentally removing a bracket in my post that you guys were trying to quote.

And, Rizze, I was using irony to make a point. Sorry I made a confusing reference to another thread.
Sometimes it all runs together for me. Must be one of those Woodstock flashbacks...

Joe Cocker....Little help from my friends.........any other flashback is a waste of time.

Riz,
That would explain it. Logo creator is based on the old Ulead code for a program they no longer make. Ulead which is now owned by Corel makes photoimpact.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:17 pm » by Rizze

cornbread714 wrote:
rizze wrote:I must point out Kabbalah is a philosophical system, not a religion.

You mean it predates Madonna? :shock:

I have read almost all of your posts and I must say you are the most funniest person I have seen on forums,You have a great sense of humour, you got to be a New Yorker.

I thought us scousers where funny but you take some beating (not literally)
Liverpool people too have a great sense of humour...........see that (humour) and not humor, spoken or should I sat wrote properly. Queens English and all that crap

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:21 pm » by Rizze

drextin wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

I think I caused that by accidentally removing a bracket in my post that you guys were trying to quote.

And, Rizze, I was using irony to make a point. Sorry I made a confusing reference to another thread.
Sometimes it all runs together for me. Must be one of those Woodstock flashbacks...

Joe Cocker....Little help from my friends.........any other flashback is a waste of time.

Riz,
That would explain it. Logo creator is based on the old Ulead code for a program they no longer make. Ulead which is now owned by Corel makes photoimpact.

2005 Laughingbird Software now have the Logo creator
I also use Photoimpact X3 Great for making moving gifs

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:22 pm » by Cornbread714

rizze wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

You mean it predates Madonna? :shock:

I have read almost all of your posts and I must say you are the most funniest person I have seen on forums,You have a great sense of humour, you got to be a New Yorker.

Liverpool people too have a great sense of humour...........see that (humour) and not humor, spoken or should I sat wrote properly. Queens English and all that crap

Man, I'm not a New Yorker, just a smartass from Texas.
I'm living in Holland now, and the best friend I've made here was a fucking scouser. He died last year, and I miss that asshole every day. He was a poet and historian, and the biggest loudmouth I ever met. He used to get beaten (literally) on a regular basis.
He hated the Beatles, too.

The Beatles ruined Rock and Roll.

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:27 pm » by Rizze

[/quote]

You mean it predates Madonna? :shock:[/quote]

Liverpool people too have a great sense of humour...........see that (humour) and not humor, spoken or should I sat wrote properly. Queens English and all that crap[/quote]

Man, I'm not a New Yorker, just a smartass from Texas.
I'm living in Holland now, and the best friend I've made here was a fucking scouser. He died last year, and I miss that asshole every day. He was a poet and historian, and the biggest loudmouth I ever met. He used to get beaten (literally) on a regular basis.
He hated the Beatles, too.[/quote]

Beatles Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Load of bollocks them.
I Once asked Mc Cartney (money bags) for a lift in his car, He told me politely to f off
I had a broken ankle at the time and was stranded, so f him too

Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:34 pm » by Rizze

Whoah I think this has gone way off topic Sorry Slush but I got to post this last one,

Most people who study Kabbalah for any length of time find that their belief in a supreme intelligence at work in the Universe is enhanced, not least because Kabbalah can help to make clear just what is the relationship between themselves as individuals and this ultimately unknowing supreme intelligence, which many call God.

This God is the God of your own particular belief system; as the Rosicrucians say, the God of your Heart.

So can a follower of any religious faith be a Kabbalist? In principle, yes. Of course, Kabbalah came into being within the context of the Jewish religion, so that its significance is likely to resonate most strongly with adherents of the western monotheistic religions who recognize the Hebrew Torah as a Holy Book - namely Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

A good half of the websites devoted to Kabbalah are written from a Jewish viewpoint. Indeed, there are many Jewish Kabbalists who would insist that Kabbalah has no meaning outside the context of Judaism. It is certainly true that some grasp of its Jewish origins is almost essential to a full understanding of Kabbalah; but, as I have tried to show here, Kabbalism can also be very meaningful and productive in a Christian context. I have never encountered a Moslem Kabbalist, but there is no reason why there should not be one. Indeed, many ideas now current in Kabbalah arose in medieval Spain as a direct consequence of the free interchange of ideas between Christian, Moslem and Jew.

But what of the eastern religions? These have their own philosophical systems, quite distinct from Kabbalah. But in trying to understand the eastern religions, in drawing from them the many valuable insights and profound spiritual experiences that they can offer, a knowledge of Kabbalah can be a great help. Implicit in the structure of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life are the concepts of Yin and Yang, of the Middle Way, and of the Yoga Chakras. All the teachings of evolution through spiritual development, of Karma carried through cycles of life and death until ultimately reaching a divine state, teachings familiar throughout the modern western esoteric movement, all these readily fit into the structure and concepts of Kabbalah.

And what of the polytheistic religions? Well, many so-called polytheistic religions are not in fact polytheistic. The many gods of Egypt were all recognised as different aspects of the one supreme God Ra or Re. These many gods could be likened to the emanations of the One God which are represented be the Sefiroth of the Tree of Life. Indeed, the Egyptian gods can be placed in their proper relationship on the Tree of Life, as can the Greek gods who followed in their image, and the Roman gods in their turn and the Viking gods in theirs.

The Norse religion of the Vikings originated in a remote and hostile part of Europe, where organised religion met paganism head-on, and decided on a compromise. It is certainly amenable to Kabbalistic treatment, as indeed are all branches of paganism, some of which are undergoing a revival at the present day. The structure of the universe as a mesh of interactive forces and entities clearly resonates with the Tree of Life structure, and the Tree of Life itself is echoed by the image of Yggdrasil, the World Tree of Norse mythology.

Initiate

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:43 pm » by Crazynutsx

i dont really understand this post ?~

whats it about haha :headscratch:

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm » by Cornbread714

Many (including myself) would speculate that the Kabbalah predated not only Madonna's public dalliance, but also the Jewish scholars who adopted the system, if I remember correctly, around the 14th century.
Some date its origins to ancient Egypt and possibly beyond. Hermes Trismegistus has been sometimes attributed as the teacher who introduced the Tree of Life model.
He was also supposedly the mentor to Abraham.
I agree that Kabbalah is a philosophical system, not a religion.

Previous