Breath taking UFOs BC, CA

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 4:19 am » by Humanbeing

thats only a few hours drive from where i live, and only an hour 1/2 from my hometown. pretty bloody interesting. i would very much like to see the footage they apparently have, and the metallic orb thing. tofino is a beautiful place. i'd land there if i was a visitor scopin' out a place to, well, land! :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am » by Dboyseeker

:shock: ah man...that sounds juicy. So wanna see the footage and object. shall follow this, see what comes of it.
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 am » by Seendem2

Sounds very interesting, not far from here either, i dont think B.C bud has anything to do with it either, lots going going on in our skies :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 am » by Humanbeing

is there any way to get this persons e-mail? if they actually have what they say they do, we need to get this footage out there, i'm sure i could easily make my way up to tofino if i had to.

i'd like to follow up on this, but haven't a clue as to how to go about it.

any ideas?

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am » by Darkplanet

I call instant bullshit. Not because I don't believe UFO's and ET visit Earth regularly (I do absolutely) but because they are pulling the same old "hold onto your cards" game that every hoaxer does.

A normal person, faced with something so extraordinary, would not simply sit on this kind of thing. With the 1000's of viral video sites available, the impulse (especially for young surfer dudes) would be to upload the footage EVERYWHERE. The object sent to the nearest TV station or University for analysis. Fame! fame! FAME! Young surfer dudes can't resist it!

The only thing preventing the above is hoaxery or some kind of cash grab scenario, which I don't think this guy has the brains to orchestrate.

I hope with every fiber of my being that I'm wrong but we've been down this road so many times. I would absolutely love to be wrong. I want to see that hot alien babe! lol.

Writer

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm » by Bitcommjvvs

:clapper: Dont hold your breath,this is yet a nother hoax ! You will never se any footage -
from this story

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 pm » by Humanbeing

hmmmm. there is a lot of stoner-hippie-surfers up there, its still a great story. but you are right, why would they wait to show such amazing video. and i was really hoping for a trip up the island... still, if this is real, i still want to see it

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 5:34 pm » by Realorfake

sounds pretty elaborate....im not sure what to think

we'll have to wait until the vid is released.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am » by Humanbeing

tofino is really f*ckin' small, mostly hippies and fishermen. never met any douche bags from there before, played a show there before and every one knew each other, was very friendly and i had a super rad time.
if something like this actually happened there, it would not be a big secret amongst those who reside there, and thus wouldnt be too hard to find out if this were true.
i have friends that live in ucluelet, another small fishing town about 30 mins away from tofino, i will e-mail them and ask if they have heard anything about this, or anything like it.

without the video footage and pictures of the "metallic orb" apparatus (assuming it has a function) up front with the report, it makes it highly obvious that this is a hoax, however, a thought crossed my mind today while i was slavin' away for the man:

there are a lot of stories that involve native people and ufo's. the mayans, inca, and i swear i remember reading something about stories of ufos in native american stories, along the west coast of north america. and with native people having been so in touch with nature and life, places like tofino could have been and still be hot spots for extraterrestrial visitations. if that at all makes sense!

but...
if i had damn good footage and some weird orb, but missing a flash light, i would not go screaming to the police, the government, nasa, the media or anyone, i would keep my mouth shut until i knew who i could trust with this information. i wouldnt post my story until i knew i could, to be honest though, i would come here first and talk with some of the vets and ask them for advice.

nothing really happens in our skies that often on vancouver island, that i am aware of, for this to go unchecked.

its worth a shot

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am » by Darrylmckay

humanbeing wrote:tofino is really f*ckin' small, mostly hippies

Its those bloody hippies again.

Shenanagins, shenanagins i tell you!!!!!!!
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim