BREATHING

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 pm » by Lowsix


EAGGGHHHHH ShALLOW ANAL BREATHING.

5. Anal "Breath" - Gaeth (Wind)- Air, Oithear



Upload to Disclose.tv



WATCH THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU SAY IM FULL OF SHIT YOUNG LADY!!!

GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR ASSHOULE....
Fast Forward to 1:26 please...

THERE ARE FOUR..
COUNT THEM...
FOUR ANAL BREATHING RHYTHMS>

Live them, learn them, practice them, and love them.

HEAL THYSELF WITH ANAL BREATHING!
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Lowsix wrote:Well her clarification brought up another interesting point.

And no, i dont have to 'read your post" to know that shallow breathing
wont cure aids and cirrhosis thank you very uninformed much.

Thats adorable you think it will though.

You are a very gullible young lady.

But back to YOUR point...

Since MOST people don't do 'deep breathing' in the first place,
and rather breathe very shallowly as a matter of habit..

Wouldn't it stand to reason that most of those diseases wouldn't occur in the first place.

And yes, it is a pile of horse manure.

The first half..not AS ridiculous, since many of those ARE breathing related syndromes..
(so we COULD give it the benefit of the doubt)

The rest...Utter fucking nonsense..

Aids?

Shallow breathing cures aids (or HIV, rather)?

Give me a fucking break.






"51. Metabolic polyarthropathy
52. Rheumatoid polyarthropathy
53. Dupuytren's contracture (contracture of the palmar fascia)
54. Gout
55. Pyelonephritis
56. Glomerulonephritis
57. Nocturia (need to urinate at night)
58. Cystitis
59. Kidney stone disease
60. Obesity of all degrees
61. Lipomatosis
62. Chronic gastritis
63. Chronic cholecystitis
64. Biliary dyskinesia
65. Chronic pancreatitis
66. Gallstone disease
67. Duodenal ulcer
68. Irritable bowel syndrome
69. Peptic ulcers
70. Multiple sclerosis
71. Epileptic syndrome, (epilepsy)-convulsive syndrome
72. Schizophrenia (early stage)
73. Systemic autoimmune disease (scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis)
74. Glaucoma
75. Cataracts
76. Temporary squinting
77. Long sightedness
78. Radiation sickness
79. Acute and chronic hepatitis
80. Cirrhosis of the liver
81. HIV


Well I didnt see that thank you for pointing that out,. All though I have to say i dont know if it does or doesnt. Because I havent tried it or suffer from its disease. ITs the same as claiming that cancer can be cured by alkalining the body. Same principles and i see potential in that being true.

I stand fully behind my OWN post and that of the quote is just a reference to someone who has been aknowledged for his research in this topic. I am not a scientist or someone with experience to back his claims up.

I can back my claims up tho.
So back to my original claim, even though I dont know if it cures diseases as HIV and such. (I do know there are many people living with HIV for years without any actual illness) Heavy breating is a reaction of the body to stress. And it is a 'FACT' (objective does not actually exsist) that scientist like Bruce Lipton have discovered the link between stress and the immune/regenerative system.

SO Low you disagree fine now stop SPAMMING my thread.
This is a conspiracy forum in wich all angles should be investigated or at least it hould give the platform for it.
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13929
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 pm » by domdabears


:lol: Holy shit, low that was funny as hell.

I do deep breathing because of my panic attacks. I'm new to this meditation thing too. I'm trying everything I can to get rid of this panic disorder. You have no idea unless you have it. It's fucking hell.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 pm » by Lowsix


I didnt say a single word about YOUR portion of the post, now did I?

I am however, allowed to point out when something is OBVIOUS bullshit.

Thats my right. And its not spam.

And the alkanization theory has EVIDENCE behind it..therefore it is valid.
This has a guy saying...Hey my headacheand chest pains went away..
Ok, no everyone hyperventilate..feel dizzy? SEE????

yeah thats not evidence of anyting...

I did watch your videos of that guy and hes full of shit.
period.

And@ dom

yeah panic attacks are a MOTHERFUCKER bro...good lord.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm » by E6722maj


i highly recommend it (breathing) :flop:

.
whatever

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13929
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm » by domdabears


E6722maj wrote:i highly recommend it (breathing) :flop:

.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 pm » by Lowsix


E6722maj wrote:i highly recommend it (breathing) :flop:

.


and i highly recommend you watch my anal breathing video.

lol will make you a rockstar
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 pm » by Poooooot


Seriouscitizen wrote:Lol I do.. Not for long anymore tho..

Why you stressed out cause of your job? Aaww :hugging:

Nah, I'm not stressed out about my job. Not yet, at least. Ask me again in January, though. (year end payroll reports are due Jan 31s, and personal income taxes start coming in as well. January is the worst month for me)

Lowsix wrote:No, she lives off the state..
If we go by her past posts.

When asked..im sure its a different matter.

Wait - who lives off the state? Surely you aren't talking about me. I'm pretty sure everyone knows I work. Hell, I'm at work right now. :lol:




And deep breathing does help with my panic attacks. In fact, it's the only thing that helps. It also helps with my bipolar. I haven't had to take meds for it (my bipolar) in years because of my breathing exercises. I still have bad days but I know how to sense them coming and control them.

But deep breathing is not going to cure any kind of disease or anything that needs actual medication, such as cancer (for example). Just mental stuff, I think.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19746
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 pm » by Slith


E6722maj wrote:i highly recommend it (breathing) :flop:

.

It does help the go on living thingy
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm » by Lowsix


not you poot...i was answering your question based on what shes said in the past.

NOW WATCH MY ANAL BREATHING VIDEO DAMNIT
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook