BREATHING

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Lowsix wrote:I didnt say a single word about YOUR portion of the post, now did I?

I am however, allowed to point out when something is OBVIOUS bullshit.

Thats my right. And its not spam.

And the alkanization theory has EVIDENCE behind it..therefore it is valid.
This has a guy saying...Hey my headacheand chest pains went away..
Ok, no everyone hyperventilate..feel dizzy? SEE????

yeah thats not evidence of anyting...
.



However, there is one real advantage of deep breathing. It is called hyperventilation provocation test or deep breathing test. The benefits of this test are in the immediate reproductions of symptoms of some chronic diseases (heart disease, asthma, panic attacks, epilepsy seizures, and some others). This deep breathing test has been used by hundreds of doctors for decades. It helps to discover the most vulnerable system or organ in people with many chronic conditions. The web page Hyperventilation Provocation Test provides numerous clinical studies and medical quotes.
Deep breathing can cause horrible chest pain

Read more: breathing-t81039-20.html#ixzz2ChtMPz5W

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am » by Lowsix


Seriouscitizen wrote:
Lowsix wrote:I didnt say a single word about YOUR portion of the post, now did I?

I am however, allowed to point out when something is OBVIOUS bullshit.

Thats my right. And its not spam.

And the alkanization theory has EVIDENCE behind it..therefore it is valid.
This has a guy saying...Hey my headacheand chest pains went away..
Ok, no everyone hyperventilate..feel dizzy? SEE????

yeah thats not evidence of anyting...
.



However, there is one real advantage of deep breathing. It is called hyperventilation provocation test or deep breathing test. The benefits of this test are in the immediate reproductions of symptoms of some chronic diseases (heart disease, asthma, panic attacks, epilepsy seizures, and some others). This deep breathing test has been used by hundreds of doctors for decades. It helps to discover the most vulnerable system or organ in people with many chronic conditions. The web page Hyperventilation Provocation Test provides numerous clinical studies and medical quotes.
Deep breathing can cause horrible chest pain

Read more: breathing-t81039-20.html#ixzz2ChtMPz5W



Annnnd..so what you did there.

was prove everything i said about the Russian dude was RIGHT,
That dude in your OP who is AGAINST hyperventilating.

Thank you.

See, it wasnt spam after all.

:)
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11945
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 am » by TheDuck


Lowsix wrote:EAGGGHHHHH ShALLOW ANAL BREATHING.

5. Anal "Breath" - Gaeth (Wind)- Air, Oithear



Upload to Disclose.tv



WATCH THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU SAY IM FULL OF SHIT YOUNG LADY!!!

GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR ASSHOULE....
Fast Forward to 1:26 please...

THERE ARE FOUR..
COUNT THEM...
FOUR ANAL BREATHING RHYTHMS>

Live them, learn them, practice them, and love them.

HEAL THYSELF WITH ANAL BREATHING!


Best thing I've read for a while, so how long do I have to keep this up?
Image

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza


I loved my job and I loved going to work until I was forced to retire due to ill health, I now work voluntary 3 hours a day doing what I used to get paid to do :cry: and :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3137
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 am » by Svaha


This (in the video) is not deep breathing it's 'chest' breathing, look how the shoulders go up and down.
It's how most of us breathe now.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook