Breking News!!! NASA to photograph landing site to stop the

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm » by Blacky

drjones wrote:
blacky wrote:
drjones wrote:I did'nt think this was fake?..What info have we got that this is fake?... Best info i got was I heard that it was a patch that was created but never actually used?? :help: :headscratch:

Havent really got any info mate just thought that they wouldnt be that stupid to try and stick an alien on one of their patches????
But then you never Know!!
:cheers:

Yeah,but "they" (Being the powers at be)...really do think we are THAT stoopid/dumbded down,i think,at least the masses anyway,they could'nt care less about stuff like this real or not,agree?...I think the patch is real. :cheers:

I stand corrected mate!
The way they work your probably right there!
If it is real then what does that tell you!
WOW!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm » by Drjones

Possibly Duck,possibly... :think:

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 pm » by brillbilly

theduck wrote:I will say again where does all this info always lead back to? 1989.. first to name him gets a cookie.

lol look at me friday night and im babysitting as my lady partys up at some rock fest near croydon lol is it chucky? :peep:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:54 pm » by Drjones

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:54 pm » by TheDuck

Ok no cookie..
He told us and were still trying to work it out, don't foget THE MAN!
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:i love this whole moon thing and will state for the record that i agree with every dam person lol,they did go umm yes ,in the tin foil lem well if thats how it was and radiation is not like van allen states then so be it.Im not fussed realy as we can all paste stuff that none of us took.Do photos show moon anomalis yes.do some of the photos look tamperd with yes.do i think the moon could be more alive with activity on or below the surface than we are being told,yes.dos nasa have more than 1 program well i dont know that answer lol.did the real space progam continue i dont no but probly BUT ALL WE CAN TRY TO DO IS PUT WHAT WE CAN ABOUT NASA HERE AND SEE IF WE GET THE REAL REAL STORY ABOUT NASA=not a straight answer.lol ps can nasa realy own the moon,lol :cheers:

Nice one brillbilly :flop:
I dont think nasa owns the moon if they are there then they share it with the ETs!

BTW I thought the nazis where in the hollow earth and antartic :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 pm » by Blacky

mep630 wrote:
blacky wrote:
e6722maj wrote:i think there are (human) manned bases on the moon. possibly aliens too. :alien:

I do believe that they went to the moon and they have definatly been back since!
I also believe that there are Alien and Human bases on the moon to!
I also believe that there are ruins on the moon wether they are ours from thousands of years ago or wether they are ancient alien bases I DONT kNOW?
I would like to believe that they belonged to us thousands of years ago!
Alot of researchers now come out with the fact that the moon does have alien bases on the far side of the moon and we havent been back there because we were warned off??!!
Interesting!

I am going to get blasted for this but here goes anyhow:

If there is a base on the moon, I would believe that it is a NAZI base. People will certainly ridicule this idea at first, but when you really examine the facts, I think you will see it is quite possible.

The Nazi's had UFO technology in the late 1930's

And to back up this fact is all the American WWII "Foo Fighter" sightings! Were these actually NAZI UFO's that were being witnessed, I think so.

Now this is another story to look into, ADMIRAL BYRD AND OPERATION HIGHJUMP
...In 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4,000 military troops from the U.S.,
Britain and Australia in an invasion of Antarctica (Operation Highjump and
follow-up), but encountered heavy resistance from Nazi 'flying saucers' and
had to call off the invasion. A Rear-Admiral who was in that invasion has
retired in Texas, and said he was shocked when he read the *Fire From The
Sky* material. He knew there were a lot of aircraft and rocket shoot-downs
but did not realize the situation was so bad.

The invasion of ANTARCTICA consisted of three battle groups from Norfolk,
VA, on Dec. 2, 1946. They were led by Byrd's command ship, the ice-breaker
*Northwind,* and consisted of the catapult ship *Pine Island,* the destroyer
*Brownsen,* the aircraft-carrier *Phillipines Sea,* the U.S. submarine *Sennet,*
two support vessels *Yankee* and *Merrick,* and two tankers *Canisted* and
*Capacan,* the destroyer *Henderson* and a floatplane ship *Currituck.* A
British-Norwegian force and a Russian force, and I believe some Australian
and Canadian forces were also involved.

On March 5, 1947 the *El Mercurio* newspaper of Santiago, Chile, had a
headline article "On Board the Mount Olympus on the High Seas" which
quoted Byrd in an interview with Lee van Atta: "Adm. Byrd declared today
that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defence
measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn't
want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of
a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects
which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds. (Earlier he had recom-
mended defence bases at the NORTH Pole.) Admiral Byrd repeated the above
points of view, resulting from his personal knowledge gathered both at the
north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News
Service."

So, in theory, if this is all true, the Nazi's would have had the ufos & a base to build out of in Antarctica, and yes, possible the moon after many years.

Now people will say, well if the NAZI's had ufo's why didnt they take over the world with them at the end of the war? Well from what I have read, they developed the UFO late 1930, and it took them time to refine it. One of the major problems was figuring out how to use them as weapons as conventional weapons would not work through the gravity field that is generated around the ufo. This would explain why the foo fighters were seen but never fired weapons. And I also believe that Hitler did not think America would enter the war against him, so they did not plan on war production from the ufos. At the end of the war, would have been when they developed weapons to be used off the craft, in time to save them from admiral bird's fleet that was sent to destroy them. And for propaganda reasons, they would have burred the story instead of letting people know that the nazi's actually got away and they couldn't do shit about it.

This is my theory, from other peoples information. I believe that most likely they do have a moon base, and it probably has been there a decade or two.

And for people who think the NAZI's could not build ufo's I say just look at some of their later version of "stealth" planes, which all look very ufo like, and were not really made again until the late 80's and 90's with America's flying wings.

Considering Roswell, and a ufo crash there in 1947. If America did recover it, and reverse engineer it, they would have easily been able to replicate them by now. And there are some experimental triangle craft now, which they say are American UFO's type craft. So it could very well be possible that America could also have a moon base by now.

We all know nasa lies about shit, and there are the blurred images of the moon. These could easily be human structures as much as they could be alien.

The military has technology 20-30 years more advanced then what we civilians know...

I use the term UFO as alien vehicle, sorry but that is what it means to me now.

Sorry for last post im playing catch up!

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm » by brillbilly

blacky wrote:
brillbilly wrote:i love this whole moon thing and will state for the record that i agree with every dam person lol,they did go umm yes ,in the tin foil lem well if thats how it was and radiation is not like van allen states then so be it.Im not fussed realy as we can all paste stuff that none of us took.Do photos show moon anomalis yes.do some of the photos look tamperd with yes.do i think the moon could be more alive with activity on or below the surface than we are being told,yes.dos nasa have more than 1 program well i dont know that answer lol.did the real space progam continue i dont no but probly BUT ALL WE CAN TRY TO DO IS PUT WHAT WE CAN ABOUT NASA HERE AND SEE IF WE GET THE REAL REAL STORY ABOUT NASA=not a straight answer.lol ps can nasa realy own the moon,lol :cheers:

I dont think nasa owns the moon if they are there then they share it with the ETs!

lol the nazis were all over the world and some lol looking for any lost artifacts.i think they became nasa,lol :cheers: ps im in no way saying that nasa is a nazi hub its a joke lol

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 pm » by Blacky

theduck wrote:Ok no cookie..
He told us and were still trying to work it out, don't foget THE MAN!

Sorry for my ignorance but what did this man tell us the duck??

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:

lol the nazis were all over the world and some lol looking for any lost artifacts.i think they became nasa,lol :cheers: ps im in no way saying that nasa is a nazi hub its a joke lol

You never Know tho you just never Know! :lol:

PreviousNext