Breking News!!! NASA to photograph landing site to stop the

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm » by brillbilly


blacky william cooper died after a shootout with cops, the thing with william cooper is he came out with story about dulce underground base and aliens the lot,i dont know if all true but all interesting and he could have been killed to keep him quiet :headscratch: :cheers:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm » by Drjones


I think some of what cooper says was true but the Dulce base alien shootout thing i'm sure he spoke about,also phil schneider i just find a little too hard to believe,but obviosuly not for some and i obviously could be wrong...
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm » by Blotto


on the nazi subject ... it makes you wonder who realy won the war. i mean if all that super weapon ie sauce tech and so on that the germans said they had .. how would you take over the world. wouldnt a wise ruler turn up above the whitehouse. then beam themselfes into the presidents office. and say look if we want we can oblitirate anyone who stands in our way. and having seen someone beam into your office or at the very least turn up in a craft that travels at 10.000 miles an hour. would you doubt them i dont think you would. i imagine if this did happen . that the nazis or who ever it was would say look this is how it goes down' you annouce that you have won the war' when in reality you havent ' you then setup a cover story called project paperclip witch sees the usa take all the top sientists to the states' and i would presume you would do a similar thing with the russians.

what you wouldnt want to do is carry on the war obliterating the very thing you want to take over. and if you put yourself in the presidents shoes hes got a choice either be killed or tow the line ... knowing that they cant compete with the superior weapons what would your decision be. would you tell them were to go and sit back and watch the world get obliterated ... or would they plump for the lesser evil of tow the party line keeping there lives and the lives of there loved ones and at the same time keeping there jobs under the watchfull eye of the new shadow world goverment and ending the war.

this is all science fiction of course. but wouldnt this be the only way to take over the world without destroying it ??

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm » by brillbilly


drjones wrote:I think some of what cooper says was true but the Dulce base alien shootout thing i'm sure he spoke about,also phil schneider i just find a little too hard to believe,but obviosuly not for some and i obviously could be wrong...

yes mate you right and i could be getting the two mixed up about dulce ,to me its a good story but thats all it could be but then again what do i know lol and@ blotto good thought :cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm » by TheDuck


Watch his 1989 speech on Youtube I already new a bit about conspiracy stuff as do most whether they realize the extent it doesn't matter but Cooper is where this pretty much began for me, now you know the things you know such as; aliens/ufo's or whatever are real, underground bases are real the government sucks, with that in mind watch the 1989 Cooper speech and then realize this is 20years after that speech and think what is happening now, trust me if you havn't watched it you must, thats all I can say, watch it all, trust me it gets better and better, watch the guy sweat as he discloses what he know, or at least thinks he know, you decide he made that speech for us and pretty much new he was f**ked after that, i.m.o. anyways.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm » by TheDuck


brillbilly wrote:
drjones wrote:I think some of what cooper says was true but the Dulce base alien shootout thing i'm sure he spoke about,also phil schneider i just find a little too hard to believe,but obviosuly not for some and i obviously could be wrong...

yes mate you right and i could be getting the two mixed up about dulce ,to me its a good story but thats all it could be but then again what do i know lol and@ blotto good thought :cheers:


The Dulce underground base is real that should be enough for ya i.m.o.
As for the Nazi's they just moved to America..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm » by Obsoleet


drjones wrote:also phil schneider...
it certainly was, he lost 2 or 3 fingers from it, interestingly HE also died in strange circumstances, he apparently hung himself with a hosepipe in his garage, not so strange i know, but added to the fact the coroner had a man with 10 digits in the freezer that was supposed to be phil is quite random, even more wierd was the investigation that found out there was no way phil could of hung himself, for the simple fact he could not tie the hose with missing fingers!.

oh & its my first post :)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 pm » by TheDuck


Welcome, nice first post, :flop: Cooper was the man watch and learn Blacky.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm » by Blacky


brillbilly wrote:
drjones wrote:I think some of what cooper says was true but the Dulce base alien shootout thing i'm sure he spoke about,also phil schneider i just find a little too hard to believe,but obviosuly not for some and i obviously could be wrong...

yes mate you right and i could be getting the two mixed up about dulce ,to me its a good story but thats all it could be but then again what do i know lol and@ blotto good thought :cheers:


Thanks guys I know what and who your on about now!
I agree i do believe in the Dulce base and aliens being there!
I also believe in the shootings as well!
@ The duck, Cheers for that mate will have to take a look at that interview! not sure if i have seen it or not!!! :flop:
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm » by Blacky


obsoleet wrote:
drjones wrote:also phil schneider...
it certainly was, he lost 2 or 3 fingers from it, interestingly HE also died in strange circumstances, he apparently hung himself with a hosepipe in his garage, not so strange i know, but added to the fact the coroner had a man with 10 digits in the freezer that was supposed to be phil is quite random, even more wierd was the investigation that found out there was no way phil could of hung himself, for the simple fact he could not tie the hose with missing fingers!.

oh & its my first post :)


Welcome obsoleet!
:flop: :flop:
Thank you for joining the topic!
:cheers:
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook