Breking News!!! NASA to photograph landing site to stop the

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm » by brillbilly


obsoleet wrote:
drjones wrote:also phil schneider...
it certainly was, he lost 2 or 3 fingers from it, interestingly HE also died in strange circumstances, he apparently hung himself with a hosepipe in his garage, not so strange i know, but added to the fact the coroner had a man with 10 digits in the freezer that was supposed to be phil is quite random, even more wierd was the investigation that found out there was no way phil could of hung himself, for the simple fact he could not tie the hose with missing fingers!.

oh & its my first post :)

welcome obsoleet.and good points made in ya first post :cheers:

Conspirator
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 pm » by Blotto


william cooper was a good watch way way back as was phil schneider. but theres another cooper who carrys more sway than both william cooper and phil scheider ......... and thats gordon cooper you just need to watch this man and you know he isnt telling any lies.. and he was an astronaut and test pilot. top credentials

heres a few youtube links .. i know most of you lot would have seen this stuff before as its been around a long time now. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 pm » by Blacky


Heres abit of a vid I found!
Cheers The Duck! :flop:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nWbZF9Bpeqk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nWbZF9Bpeqk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCNjGlzMg6M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCNjGlzMg6M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11943
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm » by TheDuck


Listen to your heart watch Cooper lol it wasn't long ago no1 believed in underground bases now look at us! it's took US 20years! still waiting for the masses though darn those masses lol You need to watch 'em all in sequence just to grasp the info, think its about 2 hours long ish. and no probs.
Image

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm » by Blacky


blotto wrote:william cooper was a good watch way way back as was phil schneider. but theres another cooper who carrys more sway than both william cooper and phil scheider ......... and thats gordon cooper you just need to watch this man and you know he isnt telling any lies.. and he was an astronaut and test pilot. top credentials

heres a few youtube links .. i know most of you lot would have seen this stuff before as its been around a long time now. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f


Cheers blotto! :flop:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dvPR8T1o3Dc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dvPR8T1o3Dc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DlryMmr4Kqc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DlryMmr4Kqc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy0Qi8tKlKM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy0Qi8tKlKM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm » by Blacky


theduck wrote:Listen to your heart watch Cooper lol it wasn't long ago no1 believed in underground bases now look at us! it's took US 20years! still waiting for the masses though darn those masses lol You need to watch 'em all in sequence just to grasp the info, think its about 2 hours long ish. and no probs.


Cheers the Duck!
Will be checking as many of them vids as poss!
are there any on dtv?
If not may put a few on!
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm » by Blotto


these bases stem as far back as ww2 possibly a bit further. the germans made use of underground bases to hide factorys and weapons of mass destruction as they like to call em these days. theres also been tales of undeground citys going back hundreds of years.

but i do belive the germans along with the usa and british used these methods of building underground bases to hide there production of weapons . if you cant see em you cant bomb
them. and the underground base thing has been carried on. its the modern day way to hide stuff .. the old saying out of sight out of mind.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 pm » by Blacky


blotto wrote:these bases stem as far back as ww2 possibly a bit further. the germans made use of underground bases to hide factorys and weapons of mass destruction as they like to call em these days. theres also been tales of undeground citys going back hundreds of years.

but i do belive the germans along with the usa and british used these methods of building underground bases to hide there production of weapons . if you cant see em you cant bomb
them. and the underground base thing has been carried on. its the modern day way to hide stuff .. the old saying out of sight out of mind.


There have been underground bases for a long time now!
theres rumours that there are ancient cities going back thousands of years that they have found and taken over!
wether these are the old alien bases that they used or are still using????
These bases are supposed to be under the native american reserves and these native americans talk about the and know of them.they even say they have witnessed aliens around these bases!!!
:cheers:
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook