Breking News!!! NASA to photograph landing site to stop the

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 pm » by Blacky

NASA are to photogragh the landing site on the moon to stop all the conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

breaking news on Dtv!!!
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 pm » by Blacky

blacky wrote:NASA are to photogragh the landing site on the moon to stop all the conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

breaking news on Dtv!!!

Let me guess someones going to come forward now and say that they will plant the landing gear on the moon before they take the picture!
Well NASA are there anyhow arent they! :lol:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm » by Herbert

Will be a phantasic presentation of NASA's CGI capabilities :headscratch:

No thanks, NASA :top:

But it seems the "conspiracy" rumors are getting somehow to loud on the Internet for NASA.

Which is a good development indeed!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 pm » by Blacky

herbert wrote:Will be a phantasic presentation of NASA's CGI capabilities :headscratch:

But it seems the "conspiracy" rumors are getting somehow to loud on the Internet for NASA.

Fair statement!!! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm » by Lowsix

herbert wrote:Will be a phantasic presentation of NASA's CGI capabilities :headscratch:

Yea i mean after all its a great achievement for mankind ( and hugely reflective on the intellect of said mankind) when a handfull of ten cent rumors can overpower The highest peaks of western science and TRILLIONS of dollars of acheivement..

Fucking Brilliant is what that is..

Mouthbreathers and knuckledragging morons should laud their success of building a mountain of Bullshit tall enough to equal the mountain of the greatest achievements Man is capable of..

YAY TARDS!'

Fair statement?
My ass..

Demonstration of overwhelming ignorance...definitely.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 pm » by bugmenot

NASA to Take Photos of Lunar Landing Sites, End Conspiracy Theories

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... y-theories :alien: :alien:

Suck it up, conspiracy theorists, because soon your cuckoo stories about the US simulating the Moon landings will be over forever. NASA has confirmed to Gizmodo that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter will take photos of all the Apollo landing sites:

Jesus Diaz: Would the LRO return images of the moon landings when it flies over them?
Grey Hautaluoma (NASA Headquarters, Office of Public Affairs): Yes, it will. We don't have a timeline yet for viewing the Apollo sites, but it will be in the near future.

There you have it. Soon we will have photos showing the remains of the Apollo Lunar Modules, also known as LEM (Lunar Excursion Module.) Built by Grumman Aircraft Engineering, the Lunar Module was 20.9-foot tall, with a 14 feet diameter and a landing gear span of 29.75 feet.

However, the Lunar Reconnoissance Orbiter will only be able to take photos of what is known as the Descent Stage, the bottom part of the LEM that housed the main propulsion system. This part was left on the Moon's surface, while the Ascent Stage launched after each mission to rendezvous with the Command Module orbiting around the Moon.

Other remains left on the Moon include the Lunar Roving Vehicles, used in the Apollo J-class missions: Apollo 15, Apollo 16, and Apollo 17. Since they are 3-meter long, the LRO will be able to distinguish them as well.

Of course, the conspiracy theorist will say it's all Photoshop and 3D now. I wish I can do like Buzz Aldrin and smack each and everyone of them.

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... y-theories

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm » by Cornbread714

bugmenot wrote:Jesus Diaz: Would the LRO return images of the moon landings when it flies over them?
Grey Hautaluoma (NASA Headquarters, Office of Public Affairs): Yes, it will. We don't have a timeline yet for viewing the Apollo sites, but it will be in the near future.

I wish I had a name like Jesus Diaz or Grey Hautalouma...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm » by Blacky

LowSix wrote:

Yea i mean after all its a great achievement for mankind ( and hugely reflective on the intellect of said mankind) when a handfull of ten cent rumors can overpower The highest peaks of western science and TRILLIONS of dollars of acheivement..

Fucking Brilliant is what that is..

Mouthbreathers and knuckledragging morons should laud their success of building a mountain of Bullshit tall enough to equal the mountain of the greatest achievements Man is capable of..

YAY TARDS!'

Fair statement?
My ass..

Demonstration of overwhelming ignorance...definitely.

ALL statements are welcome low!! :flop:
Always like a good debate!
It will be interesting to see what conspiracies come out of this when the do release the picks which is what my first statement was all about saying that they will say that NASA planted the landing module! :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 pm » by Daemonfoe

I believe NASA went to the moon. I just don't believe they're being truthful about what's up there. It is also possible that they faked 1 or 2 photo ops, but I still think they went to the moon.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

cornbread714 wrote:
I wish I had a name like Jesus Diaz or Grey Hautalouma...

Bonjour je mappelle GREY........ :owned: pindz should like it.

Next