Brief history of US presidential debates

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 3, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are preparing to face off in their first televised debate. It is a major stepping stone in the race to the White House as both men try to win over undecided voters. So what can the candidates learn from past debates? Al Jazeera's Patty Culhane looks at the question

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 pm » by Richc

We will only see the highlights on the news here in the UK but i hope they are made to squirm and show how bad they really are without a script...

Is it just Obama and Romney.?

Is there never a third in the US.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 pm » by *WillEase*

Richc wrote:We will only see the highlights on the news here in the UK but i hope they are made to squirm and show how bad they really are without a script...

Is it just Obama and Romney.?

Is there never a third in the US.?

RIK

There have been.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 7:51 pm » by *WillEase*

The first in the series of Presidential debates between President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will be happening tonight at 9pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot_25-EK ... ure=relmfu

Air Time: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 @ 9pm et / 8pm ct / 7pm mt / 6pm pt

Channels: ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and more including CNN Espanol and others

Moderator: Jim Lehrer (Host of NewsHour on PBS)

The debate will focus on domestic policy and be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on topics to be selected by the moderator and announced several weeks before the debate.

The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the topic.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm » by Richc

The thing is though, does any of this matter if they are all members of the same lodge. :flop:

Is this all just to make the masses think they have a choice and can make a difference.?
The illusion of Democracy.!

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm » by *WillEase*

Richc wrote:The thing is though, does any of this matter if they are all members of the same lodge. :flop:

Is this all just to make the masses think they have a choice and can make a difference.?
The illusion of Democracy.!

RIK

That's my take on it.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am » by SUKHOV

My boss lives right down the street from romneys sons. He says romney is a good guy, but i asked if he was a good politician...he couldnt answer that. Two scum on either side of the room in my honest opinion...
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 am » by SUKHOV

They almost cant contain their chuckles due to the shit they're spewing...they probably dont believe half the shit they say....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.