Britain is now most powerful nation on earth

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm » by Opalserpent

I can't see the difference between Britain and america and my homeland now. They all follow the zionist call to arms.

Correct me if I'm wrong that zionism is at the reigns of control when we hear american and english politicians knob gobbling

for their vote and huge sums of money.

Good bye peace. I pray the asians can protect themselves from being carved up and absorbed like the middle east.

It's obvious now, bribe the nation, corrupt the politicians then install bases.

If the people resist then send in the death squads with american or U.N funding and arms.

If the peoples government is too strong then send in the terrorists to overthrow the government.

Real democracy is fully dead now. Voting is a joke as I know my country will somehow vote julia puppetgard in and finish of my countries sovereignty too.

Lets have a round of gmo tumors on me. :scary:

Now asias turn to be carved up and absorbed into the nwo of banking criminal occultist elites.
Last edited by Opalserpent on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm » by The57ironman

Opalserpent wrote:
Now asias turn to be carved up and absorbed into the nwo of banking criminal occultist elites.

.......too late... :mrcool:

.....i'm under-whelmed..............Image

Writer

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 am » by masteruniverse

wow the americans still think there the all mighty wow , your money is worthless and becoming more worthless everday.

your economy is on a mega callapse , specialy when china ask for there money back and completely destroy you lol.

who will be laughing then.

if i was youll id get a big jerry hat to protect yourselves lmfao .

and america isnt a super power just a bully thats getting knocked down and trod down where it should really be ,plus you are all mad ,

if i had to choose i would choose muslims over you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 am » by Fatdogmendoza

masteruniverse wrote:wow the americans still think there the all mighty wow , your money is worthless and becoming more worthless everday.

your economy is on a mega callapse , specialy when china ask for there money back and completely destroy you lol.

who will be laughing then.

if i was youll id get a big jerry hat to protect yourselves lmfao .

and america isnt a super power just a bully thats getting knocked down and trod down where it should really be ,plus you are all mad ,

if i had to choose i would choose muslims over you.

Fundamentalist moslems? over fundamentalist christian hierachy..wtf... lol..Why not take a step out of the mainstream...

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am » by Gillison

Never mind...
Last edited by Gillison on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 am » by Noentry

Sentient wrote:Hmmmm. The comments posted above from US members serve only support the findings in this report. A lot of hot air and sour grapes here. You should take a good long look in the mirror, guys! Reality check badly needed!!

Really :headscratch:

Which post are you talking about?

Btw :hiho:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 am » by Gillison

Noentry wrote:
Sentient wrote:Hmmmm. The comments posted above from US members serve only support the findings in this report. A lot of hot air and sour grapes here. You should take a good long look in the mirror, guys! Reality check badly needed!!

You don't know? I rest my case.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 am » by Noentry

Sentient wrote:
Noentry wrote:

You don't know? I rest my case.

No I dont.
You tell me.

btw I am British.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Sentient wrote:Hmmmm. The comments posted above from US members serve only to support the findings in this report. A lot of hot air and sour grapes there. You should take a good long look in the mirror, guys, with eyes wide open! Your country is not what you think it is. Reality check badly needed!!

Hahaha for somebody using sentient as a tag you are pretty unconcious in interpreting the nationality of some of the forum members...Or are you... :headscratch:

:cheers:

Welcome to the asylum

:hiho:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:47 am » by Slith

Sentient wrote:Hmmmm. The comments posted above from US members serve only to support the findings in this report. A lot of hot air and sour grapes there. You should take a good long look in the mirror, guys, with eyes wide open! Your country is not what you think it is. Reality check badly needed!!

Ya kidding me. Okay boys, you've been outed. No Brits allowed, no Canooks or Aussies, French or any other country known to earth. Only Sentients

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

PreviousNext