Britain is now most powerful nation on earth

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 am » by domdabears

masteruniverse wrote:wow the americans still think there the all mighty wow , your money is worthless and becoming more worthless everday.

your economy is on a mega callapse , specialy when china ask for there money back and completely destroy you lol.

who will be laughing then.

if i was youll id get a big jerry hat to protect yourselves lmfao .

and america isnt a super power just a bully thats getting knocked down and trod down where it should really be ,plus you are all mad ,

if i had to choose i would choose muslims over you.

Well then I can't wait till we bomb your country next.

Hope the bomb hits the side of your house only blowing off your legs and arms. Keeping you alive.

I don't want you to have a quick and painless death.

:shooting: :shooting:

Can't wait.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
if i had to choose i would choose muslims over you.

Well then I can't wait till we bomb your country next.

Hope the bomb hits the side of your house only blowing off your legs and arms. Keeping you alive.

I don't want you to have a quick and painless death.

:shooting: :shooting:

Can't wait.[/quote]

:lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm » by Elnorel

Britain is now most powerful nation on earth...?

Really? Do the math.

Math goes as follows: money+resources+manpower = win.

Who would come on top is we all went to war?
US would bankrupt in a year, its own people would turn against the leaders.
Russia has nothing much to lose but then again, nuthing much to gain.
Brittain? Gimme a break.
Germany, Italy, France would persevere quite a long time indeed.
India, Japan, Australia,... meh

I put my bet on the Chinese. They have all the tech as current superpowers do (lol even our iPodzzz), they have alllllll the man power, they have 90% of earths rare earths and other valuable materials like metal.......

Most people on the planet already speak Chinese. They dont have much to loose and much to gain.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am » by Noentry

Britain topples US as most powerful nation on Earth: Survey

LONDON: The empire strikes back! Britain for the first time has toppled the US to emerge as the most powerful nation in the world when it comes to "soft power", according to a new UK survey.

The survey found that Britain projects more positive influence around the world than any other nation.

For the first time, Britain has beaten the US to the top spot in an annual survey of global soft power.

Coined by a Harvard academic in 1990, the term describes how countries use attraction and persuasion, rather than coercion or payment, to change behaviour.

Monocle magazine's annual "Global Soft Power" survey, ranks nations according to their standard of government; diplomatic infrastructure; cultural output; capacity for education; and appeal to business.

The top five spots went to Britain, the US, Germany, France and Sweden. The list is calculated using a matrix of 50 factors that indicate the use of soft power, the 'Independent' reported.

Some are empirical - such as the number of cultural missions, Olympic medals and foreign students a country can claim; others are more subjective - with countries ranked for the quality of their cuisine, architecture and business brands, the report said.

"We're in a time, right now, where, more than ever, it's not particularly fashionable to go out and write massive cheques to get your way in the world," Tyler Brule, Monocle's editor-in-chief, said.

"With the Olympics taking place here, which got far more fanfare internationally than domestically, and with America very focused on elections, I think the result is probably right. The UK has had a very international presence this year and it has been the best of the British.

"I think America vastly undervalues the importance of soft power. It has a tendency to focus on the tangible and the concrete," Xenia Dormandy, a senior fellow and US expert at Chatham House, was quoted by the paper as saying.

According to the report, the Olympics brought global attention to the UK, with Team GB winning 65 medals. Bradley Wiggins conquered the Tour de France and Andy Murray took his first Grand Slam title in New York.

James Bond was everywhere, appearing with the Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony, then in cinemas, with the global franchise's biggest ever release, Skyfall.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... ks-nations

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 am » by Toxic32

Math goes as follows: money+resources+manpower = win.

What the fuck are you saying. You have a lot of sheep and plenty of food to feed them and people to control them ( money+resources+manpower). Just look up (If you can who started the industrial age) This country can lay claim to inventing most of what the world enjoys...I won't even go there. Well just to say 80 % of the worlds most significant inventions are invented in the UK. Nuclear Power, The Internet, Jet engines, I could go on so long it would become boring. This small island off the coast of mainland Europe is the the birth place of democracy and most of the other things you enjoy. How many countries can lay claim to that. So get with program dick head and learn your history. Or should I say your history?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:15 am » by domdabears

Toxic32 wrote:Math goes as follows: money+resources+manpower = win.

What the fuck are you saying. You have a lot of sheep and plenty of food to feed them and people to control them ( money+resources+manpower). Just look up (If you can who started the industrial age) This country can lay claim to inventing most of what the world enjoys...I won't even go there. Well just to say 80 % of the worlds most significant inventions are invented in the UK. Nuclear Power, The Internet, Jet engines, I could go on so long it would become boring. This small island off the coast of mainland Europe is the the birth place of democracy and most of the other things you enjoy. How many countries can lay claim to that. So get with program dick head and learn your history. Or should I say your history?

You guys gotta stop making stuff up in here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_democracy
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Previous