Britain's best Alien contact case, Kingley Vale Sussex.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 pm » by Aardvaaks

Britain's best alien contact case, this has a lot of data, what do you think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 pm » by Slith

Looking forward to watching this later Aards. Bookmarked :flop:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 1:56 pm » by Hayden

Nice one mate, but why did they have to have the logo right across the screen? great stuff none the less. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm » by Aardvaaks

Hayden wrote:Nice one mate, but why did they have to have the logo right across the screen? great stuff none the less. :cheers:

Agree that logo is annoying like a lot of distractions found on websites, but not to detract from the info however. I was interested to see the software used to authenticate photographs, how accurate actually is it?

Slith :flop: it's quite long but worth watching.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm » by G3n3sis

I put up some controversial pictures from this case, not sure what to make of it
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm » by Doogle

G3n3sis wrote:not sure what to make of it

Me too G3n.

The Beams site has some great footage though, some really convincing stuff. Some of it is just the usual lights in the sky, but other stuff like the cow abduction and the ufo over London is pretty different.
There is one video of a guy filming during a thunder storm and the craft that is caught is an identi-kit version of the industrial surrealism stuff.

Oh. What's the deal with the Antarians???? Never looked into that shizzle before, but it's there.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 9:35 pm » by Rizze

Pics from the video/
Real Alien?

Now then, if he posted the exif data on this one below we would have the time and place of the photo.
I doubt very much he would do that :)

On the craft

back to watching :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm » by Temps13

Those photos were in flying saucer review ..one was on the cover that mag has dropped its standards.
& sub for a year you get like two shitty issues if youre lucky

Heres a new witness video from sirius

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 12:02 am » by G3n3sis

I would say this case is on par with Amacizia in scope and evidence. What worries me is that some of the evidence looks so good as to be taken from a Hollywood movie. Its bizarre. If you are going to show a case to an audience who has no idea of the reality of ufos, you might want to show this one.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am » by iamanalien

just because somebody says an image isn't fake doesn't mean whats onit isn't a load of horse shite.

if I dress up in an alien costume and somebody takes a pic yes the pic wouldn't have been tampered with but ,im still being fake aren't I.

I say this because it doesn't mean its true what your seeing .

even though we all know theres millins of earths billions of solar systems and the chance of nobody out there is so slim its redokulous.

Next