Britain to leave EU?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 pm » by Tuor10

'We're ready to walk out on Europe': Prime Minister's closest ally Michael Gove sparks EU furore with dramatic admission

.Education Secretary has told friends that he would vote to leave if there was a referendum today on whether the UK should cut its ties with Brussels
.He wants Britain to give other EU nations an ultimatum: ‘Give us back our sovereignty or we will walk out’
.Mr Gove insists the UK could thrive as a free trading nation on its own like Norway and Switzerland
.He has discussed his views in detail with David Cameron

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z29GF1JsnX

This was bound to happen eventually.
Britain would be in a much better position without all the bureaucracy and bullshit that stems from the Marxist clique who runs the EU.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Took all this time to realise that ? Truth is a small number of top politicians were paid to drag britian into the EU the idea being to bankrupt the country, the only thing that can save britian is a debt default we have already borrowed way way way to much money and we are never going to realisticly pay it back truth is by the time the coalitions term is over we will be an estimated 40 percent deeper in debt than we are now the conservatives wont deal with it and neither will labour they will just blame eachother for the mess they both created all we are going to see is them kicking the can even further down the road till we reach a climax of a destitute population rising up to overthrow a government and probably a monarchy too If our country is to survive we need to get the fuck out now If Im smart enough to see a shit storm coming our way then the politicians surely know what they are doing therefore the only conclusion is this entire mess is 100% TOTALY AND UTTERLY deliberate
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:11 pm » by Tuor10

What went on in the past is of little consequence. I could have wrote a book 5 years ago - prophesying what and how the EU would fall apart. Most with an atom of intelligence could have.

The common man is not versed in the shady nature of existence. We just have to make do with the things that pan out around us. Britain leaving that detestable organisation would, in all honesty, be the best thing for the common man at this juncture.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 pm » by Greymoon

Tuor10 wrote:'We're ready to walk out on Europe': Prime Minister's closest ally Michael Gove sparks EU furore with dramatic admission

.Education Secretary has told friends that he would vote to leave if there was a referendum today on whether the UK should cut its ties with Brussels
.He wants Britain to give other EU nations an ultimatum: ‘Give us back our sovereignty or we will walk out’
.Mr Gove insists the UK could thrive as a free trading nation on its own like Norway and Switzerland

Britain would be in a much better position without all the bureaucracy and bullshit that stems from the Marxist clique who runs the EU.

Yes let us leave the EU then tow the whole country further south for some warmer weather as well :lol:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm » by Alexrubic

One lives in hope!

Talking of prophesising the EUs demise - I remember writing an essay, while in junior school, about Edward Heath signing us up to the Common Market (forerunner to full EU membership) and expressing my concerns about that decision at the time. I would love to be able to see that essay again!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm » by Tuor10

Greymoon wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:'We're ready to walk out on Europe': Prime Minister's closest ally Michael Gove sparks EU furore with dramatic admission

Yes let us leave the EU then tow the whole country further south for some warmer weather as well :lol:

What, and have a country full of people moaning about the hot weather.... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm » by Tuor10

Alexrubic wrote:One lives in hope!

Talking of prophesising the EUs demise - I remember writing an essay, while in junior school, about Edward Heath signing us up to the Common Market (forerunner to full EU membership) and expressing my concerns about that decision at the time. I would love to be able to see that essay again!

There is an ex-policeman that is trying to get Edward Heath, and every British PM since, done for Treason.
Under English common law, giving powers away to a foreign entity is a treasonable act.

I will try and find a link for you.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm » by Richc

I would love it if we did..

The amount of bureaucracy and red tape in the EU is stagering.
The amount of money that goes missing and wasted in the EU is stagering.
The corruption not reported in the EU is stagering.
The rules and regulations that have quickly destroyed this country and stripped it of its soul is stagering.

If truth be told the EU hate the UK, always have and always will.

You just have to watch the Eurovision song contest to see how the EU works... Its farcical. :hell:

We could quickly solve our deficit problem by withdrawing our money from the EU and letting them screw themselves over.

We were great before the EU crap... We have been crap since it came about.

One things for sure though.. We would get most of our jobs back from the half a million EU migrants just walking into the country and registering with the work agencies.
( the agencies have destroyed the UK job market )

Only Sabrina Salerno from Italy should be allowed in..... :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm » by 8pointed1

1904-world economic collapse.........1914 world war 1
1929-world economic collapse.........1939 world war 2
2008-world economic collapse...............................

Britain leaving the E.U and going it alone sets the stage nicely i think.
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 pm » by Richc

8pointed1 wrote:1904-world economic collapse.........1914 world war 1
1929-world economic collapse.........1939 world war 2
2008-world economic collapse...............................

Britain leaving the E.U and going it alone sets the stage nicely i think.

:think: Good point....

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Next