Britain Turns Away From Europe

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 am » by ZetaRediculous

Tuor10 wrote:Who writes your scripts?

Britain, by legal right, should not even be in the EU. Britain's entry into the common market in 1972 was done under false pretenses. The British public were told that we were joining a free trading zone; they wasn't told their their sovereignty and right to rule themselves would be eroded by unelected officials in Brussels. Thus, under English common law, the EU has no authority.

EU rules have wrought more harm than good. Take fucking health and safety. People have died as a result of EU rules, because the emergency services have not been allowed to do their job properly.

I won't talk about mass immigration from Eastern Europe, and the effect it has had on depreciating the wage structure of Britain. I would have to write a 2000 word essay. Suffice to say that people have seen their living standards slide, because big business has a steady stream of cheap labor. Pulling Britain out of Europe, would put a stop to that, because most of that cheap labor would have to leave Britain, thus creating a need for labor, which would then push up wages, and the living standards of ordinary Brits.

The same hackneyed argument - propagated by the europhiles - has been promulgated for the past 10 years: "we will lose thousands of jobs if we leave Europe". The same hackneyed argument has always been ripped to shreds, because it is erroneous bollocks.

With regards to the banks: have you not seen the state of Europe's banks? Most are being kept alive by EU money, AKA our tax's.

Nicely put Sir, (including what you wrote in his quote, couldn't be bothered to copy it again) :cheers:
It would do Britain the world of good to get out of EU regulation, businesses like the one I work for have been stifled by EU regulation, especially Health and safety, but that's a whole other story... Just wanted to pick up on one other thing Eltorito said.......
Eltorito wrote:.

If you buy a TV or a Freezer.. on the Continent, you get 2 years Warranty, we get 1 year.

Obviously you are not aware of consumer law... Sale of Goods act 1979 states you have SIX years with which to make a claim against a vendor (face to face sale) for faulty goods.... that's right SIX [/i][/b] years!! That means extended warranties are pointless pieces of paper generated to make sellers more money....

Don't believe me, look it up... here is a link to the PDF of the act... I'm not bookmarking the passage for you you can find it for yourself http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1979/54/pdfs/ukpga_19790054_en.pdf
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 am » by Tuor10

ZetaRediculous wrote:Nicely put Sir, (including what you wrote in his quote, couldn't be bothered to copy it again) :cheers:
It would do Britain the world of good to get out of EU regulation, businesses like the one I work for have been stifled by EU regulation, especially Health and safety, but that's a whole other story... Just wanted to pick up on one other thing Eltorito said.......
Eltorito wrote:.

If you buy a TV or a Freezer.. on the Continent, you get 2 years Warranty, we get 1 year.

Obviously you are not aware of consumer law... Sale of Goods act 1979 states you have SIX years with which to make a claim against a vendor (face to face sale) for faulty goods.... that's right SIX [/i][/b] years!! That means extended warranties are pointless pieces of paper generated to make sellers more money....

Don't believe me, look it up... here is a link to the PDF of the act... I'm not bookmarking the passage for you you can find it for yourself http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1979/54/pdfs/ukpga_19790054_en.pdf

Thanks mate.

Small business are being saddled with increased costs as a result of EU health and safety regulations. In nearly every case, the regulations have no bearing what so ever, in creating safer working conditions.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 am » by ZetaRediculous

Tuor10 wrote:
Thanks mate.

Small business are being saddled with increased costs as a result of EU health and safety regulations. In nearly every case, the regulations have no bearing what so ever, in creating safer working conditions.

To be honest the only thing that H&S regs do is keep H&S officer jobs. It's ridiculous that any small business with more than four people has to carry and keep records of a risk assessment for every action that is undertaken by an employee. every thing from using a ladder to restocking shelves has to be risk assessed....
Utter f@*%*!%" madness.... :shooting:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

modifying cars and bikes a thriving industry in britian that employs thousands of people but the EU is seeking to stop it !! any deviation from manufacture spec is illegal under european law.

40,000+ wank little laws that govern every aspect of life by the EU each deviation carrying a fixed penalty too yes thats right if your doing it wrong the theres a fine for that .. We dont want Europe we wouldnt piss on germany if it was on fire !
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm » by 99socks

Tuor10 wrote:
Britain, by legal right, should not even be in the EU. Britain's entry into the common market in 1972 was done under false pretenses. The British public were told that we were joining a free trading zone; they wasn't told their their sovereignty and right to rule themselves would be eroded by unelected officials in Brussels. Thus, under English common law, the EU has no authority.

EU rules have wrought more harm than good. Take fucking health and safety. People have died as a result of EU rules, because the emergency services have not been allowed to do their job properly.

I won't talk about mass immigration from Eastern Europe, and the effect it has had on depreciating the wage structure of Britain. I would have to write a 2000 word essay. Suffice to say that people have seen their living standards slide, because big business has a steady stream of cheap labor. Pulling Britain out of Europe, would put a stop to that, because most of that cheap labor would have to leave Britain, thus creating a need for labor, which would then push up wages, and the living standards of ordinary Brits.

The same hackneyed argument - propagated by the europhiles - has been promulgated for the past 10 years: "we will lose thousands of jobs if we leave Europe". The same hackneyed argument has always been ripped to shreds, because it is erroneous bollocks.

With regards to the banks: have you not seen the state of Europe's banks? Most are being kept alive by EU money, AKA our tax's.[/i][/b]

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP NAFTA AND THE COMING NAU!!!!
:yell:

Thank you for paying attention.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 pm » by Kaarmaa

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:We dont want Europe we wouldnt piss on germany if it was on fire !

Nobody wants the European Union except for those who made it happen. You shouldn't blame a whole nation for the mistakes of their leaders.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:49 pm » by Shemagh

When President of France Charles de Gaulle vetoed Britain's entry into the EEC in the 1960's on account that we would be a Trojan Horse for American influence. We should have just shut the idea down there and then, but we didn't. We signed up for The European Economic Community (The Common Market), we now have, after treaty after treaty signed away our sovereignty to bureaucrats in Brussels whose policies even our elected politician and our High Court Judges get frustrated about. It can't go on much longer!
Having said that, talk to your neighbours about leaving, and you get blank stares!

@ Socks, The American Free Trade Agreement, well that's how The Common Market started out, you are very right to be wary about it.

Writer

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:48 am » by Webhead

the eu is nothing more than a way to destroy england ,germany are making that clear they didnt win the wars, so they sought other ways to fuck us up well done you geman mother fuckers but your time has come, and i say this with german blood in my vains .

we should have wiped them out when we had the chance, murky is only interested in her fat german sausage fingering our money.

the eu has done its best over the years to destroy everything we love and even tuning are cars up , they even tried to make it ilegal to spray our own cars lol what a fucking liberty .

and they made us pay for fucking muslims that should have been handed to america for ten fucking years thanks i want my fucking tax back you eu fucking ass lickers.

as you can gather i cant wait for us to be totaly gone from the eu. i want the dollar fuck the queen aswell shes got german blood fucking hell maybe thats a conspiracy, lets go to america,s side yeeeeeaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 am » by Kaarmaa

Webhead wrote:the eu is nothing more than a way to destroy england ,germany are making that clear they didnt win the wars, so they sought other ways to fuck us up well done you geman mother fuckers but your time has come, and i say this with german blood in my vains .

we should have wiped them out when we had the chance, murky is only interested in her fat german sausage fingering our money.

the eu has done its best over the years to destroy everything we love and even tuning are cars up , they even tried to make it ilegal to spray our own cars lol what a fucking liberty .

and they made us pay for fucking muslims that should have been handed to america for ten fucking years thanks i want my fucking tax back you eu fucking ass lickers.

as you can gather i cant wait for us to be totaly gone from the eu. i want the dollar fuck the queen aswell shes got german blood fucking hell maybe thats a conspiracy, lets go to america,s side yeeeeeaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let's hope they'll get you out of Europe realy fast, I'm curious to see who you willl be blaming for your "misery" then.

Writer

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 am » by willease

Time will tell.

PreviousNext