http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 am » by *WillEase*

Kinninigan wrote:
willease wrote:Time will tell.

will?

:headscratch:

Having issues with my profile user name.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 pm » by *WillEase*

Britain Readying to Leave Europe

October 19, 2012 • From theTrumpet.com
Recent anti-EU statements from senior leaders in the British government could mark a watershed moment for Britain’s membership in the EU.

British Prime Minister David Cameron in front of a sign reading “Britain Can Deliver” at a convention in Birmingham, England.
(Getty Images)

Ever since Britain joined the European Community in 1973, the Trumpet and its predecessor have forecast that Britain will one day remove itself from—or be tossed out of—the European Union.

Over the last few days, a momentous development that will hasten this event has occurred.

In short, for the first time in 30 years senior politicians from Britain’s major parties are now publicly making overtly anti-European statements.

The first to do so was Theresa May, Britain’s home secretary and a rising star within the Conservative Party. May attacked the EU on two different occasions and on two separate issues in just the last week. On Sunday, Phillip Hammond, Britain’s defense secretary and a fellow Conservative politician, joined May in her assault on the EU by declaring that it’s time for a “reset” of the Britain-Europe relationship.

Perhaps the most significant declaration came from Michael Grove, Britain’s education secretary and also a Conservative Party member. Mr. Grove revealed over the weekend that if a referendum on Britain’s membership in the EU was held tomorrow, he would vote for a British withdrawal.

If you’re unfamiliar with British politics, it’s important to note that each of these figures is a member of the Conservative Party, which is led by Prime Minister David Cameron. Ever since Cameron took office, his government has successfully practiced a sweep-it-under-the-rug policy when it came to Britain leaving Europe. Of course, one of the reasons ignoring and avoiding the Europe question has been possible is that government leaders have remained aloof on the subject.

Until now.

Peter Oborne, chief political commentator at the Telegraph, wrote an excellent piece explaining this development. “The importance of these remarks [from May, Hammon and Grove] cannot be overstated,” he wrote.

Although many people have criticized Europe, no senior British politician has actually dared to advocate a severance of relations since Michael Foot more than a quarter of a century ago. Ever since Mr. Foot’s humiliation in the 1983 general election, there has been a consensus among all senior politicians in all three main parties that Britain’s membership of the EU, however irritating in practice, is a good thing in principle.

Now, for the first time in nearly 30 years, mainstream and senior British leaders are speaking out against Europe!

Mr. Gove’s decision to break with that consensus would be a moment of first-rate importance even if he were acting on his own. But he reportedly has the support of approximately half the Conservative members of the Cabinet. Indeed there is even reason to speculate that Mr. Gove, who is a close family friend of the prime minister, may be acting as an outrider for Mr. Cameron ….

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9615 ... -bomb.html

This huge development will rock British politics, and more significantly, Britain’s relationship with Europe. “It is clear that the Conservative Party has reached a turning point,” wrote Oborne. “Mr. Cameron has resolved to risk detonating the European bomb, in the full knowledge of the consequences.”

It’s hard to predict the details of how this will unfold. However, what is certain is that the addition of senior mainstream politicians—from the Cameron government, no less—to the anti-EU bandwagon will give it much greater momentum. “I reckon the education secretary and his cabinet supporters are genuinely ready to try to take Britain out of the European Union,” confessed Oborne.

If you haven’t read it already, it’s time you read “Britain Was Warned!”
https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/r ... was-warned
Momentous events are unfolding in Europe and Britain, and it’s vital you understand exactly what is happening. The Europe question is about to explode in Britain, and when it does, as Mr. Oborne put it, it “could all be very bloody and horrible.”

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm » by Tuor10

It all depends on how any withdrawal takes place. An acrimonious exit would invariably cause a lot of issues that might make it very difficult for Britain to maintain a healthy relationship with the Europe.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:30 pm » by Toxic32

We joined the common market Which I personally agreed with. I never voted to be part of the EU and all that, that brings with it. For no reason that I can remember it became the EU and we lost a lot of our rights to determine our own laws, because the laws created in the EU became the real laws we had to comply with. Suddenly out of the blue we were part of the EU..No fucking way. Lets back to the common market which does work and make sense.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:12 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Toxic32 wrote:We joined the common market Which I personally agreed with. I never voted to be part of the EU and all that, that brings with it. For no reason that I can remember it became the EU and we lost a lot of our rights to determine our own laws, because the laws created in the EU became the real laws we had to comply with. Suddenly out of the blue we were part of the EU..No fucking way. Lets back to the common market which does work and make sense.

:cheers:
Toatally agree...

But I'm sure Merkel and her cronies will try and make it difficult for us...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm » by *WillEase*

'Govt of billionaires in UK forces 99% to suffer unjust austerity'

Published on Oct 20, 2012 by RussiaToday

The UK Prime Minister David Cameron promised to get tough on the EU if it is asked to contribute more to Brussel's budget next month.
Harsh statements at the end of the summit in Brussels however were mixed with assurances that the union is vital for Britain and is in its national interests.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 pm » by Dagnamski

I live in Europe as a Briton.

I have seen all my expat friends who arn't in banking loose their jobs.

I have seen hoorific double entendres from local government directly contravienin the laws that are European.

I have a good feeling that Britain should leave.

If millions and millions of people get out on the street, have no democratic power to change anything and the leaders of Europe just charge on with bad ledgeslation that ties everybody to a central bank that has never had an audit in it's life, whatever the smaller details may be.... Britain should leave and me with it.

Many ignored referndums.

Regeim change forced upon Italy and other countries.

Extended worsening of debt for countries like Greece hailed as rescue packages when all they do is deepen the problem.

etc.

It feels wrong.... I mean Europe, not leaving it.

If your grandparents faught for independence from the Nazi's joining the EU trade zone was the only real bit of ledgeslation Britain agreed to. Not more and more powers to a dislocated technocratic government somewhere in a made up country beginning with B, with an HQ that looks like the house of Babbel. Oh ha ha they them thar are so whitty.

I mean do you trust the look of this man? Do you think he cares about you?

Doesn't he look like a total egomaniac?
£320,000 a year. Can never be voted out of office.
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Previous