British Government Reveals Zombie Defense Plan

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm » by domdabears

In response to a Freedom of Information request, the Ministry of Defense gave a brief explanation of what would occur should zombies rise from the grave and take over the planet.

The British zombie plan is detailed as follows:

“In the event of an apocalyptic incident (e.g. zombies), any plans to rebuild and return England to its pre-attack glory would be led by the Cabinet Office, and thus any pre-planning activity would also taken place there.

“The Ministry of Defence’s role in any such event would be to provide military support to the civil authorities, not take the lead. Consequently, the Ministry of Defence holds no information on this matter.”

http://www.survival-tube.com/apps/blog/ ... N3-56zGC6U
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Rhat scenario is the only one where I would use my Japanese blades without prejudice...Image
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 pm » by Baboogdi

Hhmmm, zombies deciding what to do if zombies attack.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 pm » by domdabears

ZetaRediculous wrote:Rhat scenario is the only one where I would use my Japanese blades without prejudice...Image

Like the black lady in The walking dead.

I'll take my Machete.

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm » by Flecktarn

the zombies in this country is the public ,,they are all out at the moment buying shit in the sales like mindless walkers
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Flecktarn wrote:the zombies in this country is the public ,,they are all out at the moment buying shit in the sales like mindless walkers

So true, unlike us zombies sat in front of VDU's, bitching about them zombies out there :D
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 pm » by Flecktarn

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:the zombies in this country is the public ,,they are all out at the moment buying shit in the sales like mindless walkers

So true, unlike us zombies sat in front of VDU's, bitching about them zombies out there :D

:lol: i only wanted some milk today and the amount of people in the shop was off the scale some stocking up for a siege,some just in the store wandering round for the hell of it with family in tow and the ones returning unwanted gifts ,and after that i went to mac donald's and the que was to the door ,and when these people got to the counter and were asked what do you want ,they stand there like a zombie going aaaaaaaaaaaa
,,can you guess ive had one of them days :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Flecktarn wrote: :lol: i only wanted some milk today and the amount of people in the shop was off the scale some stocking up for a siege,some just in the store wandering round for the hell of it with family in tow and the ones returning unwanted gifts ,and after that i went to mac donald's and the que was to the door ,and when these people got to the counter and were asked what do you want ,they stand there like a zombie going aaaaaaaaaaaa
,,can you guess ive had one of them days :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :flop:

I totally understand, I call them fuddlers. and the ones that really annoy me are the old dears, as one is leaving a shop and another is going in and they stop dead, blocking the doorway and start chatting totally oblivious to the folks trying to get in or out :yell: :yell:
― Terry Pratchett