British have invaded nine out of ten countries

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:04 pm » by Scouser012

domdabears wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:Not bad for a tiny little island.

I've always wondered the same thing. How a tiny Island was so "intimidating" back in the old days.

This is how it is now a days.

USA on the left, GB on the right. :lol:

Think it's in our genes, before we became GB we were constantly getting invaded by people like the Romans, Vikings, and the fucking French! We are a mix of all those, so we are pretty badass.

Oh and the USA is nothing but a tiny little spec on the world history map, in a 1000 years time no one will remember the USA, but they will always remember the British Empire.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:08 pm » by Elnorel

The USA will be remembered by many things, said and done. :rtft:

I just don't have the heart to start the flame war here so I refrain from listing the things I had in mind.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 pm » by domdabears

Elnorel wrote:The USA will be remembered by many things, said and done. :rtft:

I just don't have the heart to start the flame war here so I refrain from listing the things I had in mind.

Like we're going somewhere?

Physically impossible.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm » by TheDuck

domdabears wrote:
Elnorel wrote:The USA will be remembered by many things, said and done. :rtft:

Like we're going somewhere?

Physically impossible.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm » by domdabears

Scouser012 wrote:
domdabears wrote:
Scouser012 wrote:Not bad for a tiny little island.

I've always wondered the same thing. How a tiny Island was so "intimidating" back in the old days.

This is how it is now a days.

USA on the left, GB on the right. :lol:

Think it's in our genes, before we became GB we were constantly getting invaded by people like the Romans, Vikings, and the fucking French! We are a mix of all those, so we are pretty badass.

Oh and the USA is nothing but a tiny little spec on the world history map, in a 1000 years time no one will remember the USA, but they will always remember the British Empire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm » by domdabears

Why did you take down that picture, scouser???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

usa on the left, gb on the right.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous