British National Archives Release UFO Files

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 pm » by Mac

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 am » by Troll2rocks

Hi Mac, welcome.

Your previous post was removed, because we don't allow the promotion of other sites upon the forum.

However you are free to post any related material in here so long as it relates to the subjects at hand and is not solely to promote any site. :flop:

:hiho: :cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am » by Mac

Troll2rocks wrote:Hi Mac, welcome.

Your previous post was removed, because we don't allow the promotion of other sites upon the forum.

However you are free to post any related material in here so long as it relates to the subjects at hand and is not solely to promote any site. :flop:

Thanks Troll2rocks, must admit I wondered where my thread had gone? A p.m. would have been nice, if you have such a function here? Thanks for the welcome!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am » by Troll2rocks

Mac wrote:

Thanks Troll2rocks, must admit I wondered where my thread had gone? A p.m. would have been nice, if you have such a function here? Thanks for the welcome!

Yes you're quite correct I should have pm'd you. Apologies, and yes welcome to the community. :cheers: :hiho:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 am » by *WillEase*

Welcome to the rabbit hole Mac.

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am » by Mac

Troll2rocks wrote:
Mac wrote:

Yes you're quite correct I should have pm'd you. Apologies, and yes welcome to the community. :cheers: :hiho:

No problem, as an ex Mod myself I know how busy things can get at times...

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 am » by Mac

WillEase666 wrote:Welcome to the rabbit hole Mac.

Thanks WillEase666, I've been in the rabbit hole for over twenty years - thanks for the welcome!