Broken Seal of Revelation

Writer

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 am » by admdbrn

The time is near. Behold, he is coming with clouds and every eye will see him.His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
-Revelation 1:3,7,16

The fulfillment of revelation surrounds us, the words are not the product of human precognition, but rather the deception of A hidden force in our world. The story is a tool of manipulation, and the test is to overcome human emotional weakness, and hold steadfast to the notion that humanity prevails only when pervaded by love and unity.

CROIX PERVASUM

Behold, the lion of tribe of Judah, the Root of David has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose it’s seven seals.
– Revelation 5:5

The seals are broken. The key to revelation is proof of precognition. The seals foretell events of the 20th and 21st centuries and the prophecy is not over.

Behold, a white horse… a crown was given to him and he went out conquering.Another horse fiery red, to take peace from the earth…Behold, a black horse and he who sat on it a pair of scales in his hands.
-Revelation 6:2-5

The first three horsemen of the apocalypse are eerily and temporally separated from the fourth. They are trumpets of the Second World War, the colors of the flag of the Nazi Party and represent the Third Reich, ushering in the beginning of the End Times. In addition, the "pair of scales" held by the black horsemen represents both the swastika (an abstract depiction of two overlaid scales), as well as the judgement of the Third Reich brought about by divine intervention in the outcome of the war.

Revelation 6:6 separates the first three from the fourth horseman, and it was not always so. This verse stands as proof that “The Man in the High Castle” is a prophetic work announcing a pivotal change in our original time line. Hitler’s drive for the Dragon’s Power was stopped and delayed… The interlude – the free market capitalism described in 6:6. This out of place line marks a change in the book also, dividing the four horsemen for a profound reason.

In our current times, the Pale Horse is the New World Order, spearheaded by the United States of America and it is the Beast and Abomination of Revelation.

Then I stood on the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast rising up….The Dragon gave him his power, his throne, and his great authority.
-Revelation 13:1-2

While the first half of the Seals of Revelation is concerned with time travel, prophecy, veracity and divine intervention; the second half is testimony to our current plight. The transfer of this advanced technology, the harnessing of the power of quantum physics, from the Dragon to the Beast. The power and the throne are the ability to control the minds and machines of the masses, the technology responsible for the great mysteries and miracles.

When he opened the Fifth Seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.
–Revelation 6:9.

The Fifth Seal is the deliverance of a list, those killed by the beast to protect the secret of the Dragon’s magic: John Norseen, Sean Stinn, Jim Keith, Danny Casolaro, Robert B. Nichols, John Kennedy, Princess Diana, countless others… these are the saints of Revelation 6:9. All perished in “accidental deaths” at the hands of the Octopus. Casolaro’s inspired name, the Beast coming from the sea.

12.12.12, The Sixth Seal, Revelations 6:
12: Behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black…and the moon became like blood
13: and the stars of heaven fell to the earth…
17: For the great day of his wrath has come.
Witness the Hidden Empire.
Expect visitors next year.
The Shadow Reich falls in 2017.
What comes next is up to you.

As for the Seventh Seal: There should be no worship but of truth and love. Seek these with your hearts and minds and you will find the science of divinity.

A true companion would expect no more and demand no less.

For the past two months, the Ministry has presented to the general public the message of change in our world. We have been given information concerning the technological method which has created and fostered the human phenomenon of religion for thousands of years. The overriding theme of this message, as well the True Seal of Revelation is that our species has culturally and scientifically evolved to a point where an objective evaluation must be made. I tell you, it the duty of every physicist, engineer and programmer to the whole of humanity to hear these words: Quantum entanglement and the direct teleportation of electrical charge into human neurons are responsible for divine inspiration, demonic possession, and a very sad state of affairs in our world today.

For about the same time, I have considered stories which explain how this technology transfer, the cause of the abomination of Revelation occurred. I considered an intentional set up of the United States of America a theft by our nation, and an unfortunate outcome of the cold war. Truth, how we have come to this point is irrelevant, only that we are here matters.

The Biblical “Thrones” of God and Satan are representative of control of a psycho modulation infrastructure that is currently and probably has for a long time, been used to hold captive our minds, our collective scientific culture, and our spiritual unity in a state of conflict, ignorance, and intentional obscurity. The reasons for this deception too, less important than its continued existence.

I believe we are on the verge of what epochal change described by the Mayans in their myth and calendar, and by the writers of Revelation. I believe this change is highly related to our new “eyes to see” not only the technology, but also a not so hidden force behind our civilizations evolution. This force is both good and bad, and it is very real.
http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/ ... harge.html

From Trinity College in 1666, from Newton to Maxwell to Bohr - - humanity has been given the gift of divinity like an apple falling from a tree – the Secrets of the Universe.

In the early 20th Century, this gift – through Kaluza, Heisengerg, and Einstein was unfortunately delivered to Nazi Germany – I am not proud of our last century, and you should not be either. Governments have turned against the common good, with a “save yourself” mentality which has been preached as the stuff of “hell on earth” for millennium.

II believe the Son of the Trinity to be an allegorical representation of the whole of humanity. Taken a step further, the Cross is a metaphor for the blindness and ignorance binding our species in chains. This lack of knowledge is tantamount to torture, especially now that “some” understand everything. Your government knows the truth, no matter where you are.

Step off the Cross and open your eyes.
http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/ ... or-me.html
http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/ ... cracy.html

We are not alone.
http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/ ... hrist.html

CROIX PERUSUM
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Writer

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 am » by Yaok

Blah blah blah. Next

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 am » by Skydog

Cough

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 am » by Newearthman

I don't get it, what am I supposed to do :ohno:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 am » by Iwanci

Who is comming???

This guy on clouds???

or this guy.. broken seal

Nothing to see here.. move on...

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am » by Noentry

I dont go for any of this religious prophesy :bullshit:

In not to many words

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 am » by Skydog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXGbCHYDaYs

Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 am » by *WillEase*

Skydog wrote:

Which in itself is a sign of deception. Read this article and you will understand...
the-seven-seals-of-revelation-have-been-opened-t82779.html

Only the OP is an easy read, that is written in the most straight forward, non confusing manner.
The three responses, all by the same person makes no sense to me, and is in no way affiliated to the
PCG (Trumpet).

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 am » by Skydog

WillEase666 wrote:
Skydog wrote:

Which in itself is a sign of deception. Read this article and you will understand...

Only the OP is an easy read, that is written in the most straight forward, non confusing manner.
The three responses, all by the same person makes no sense to me, and is in no way affiliated to the
PCG (Trumpet).

sorry willease wont be reading that.thanks

loved your space anomilies though!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 am » by *WillEase*

Skydog wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

PCG (Trumpet).

sorry willease wont be reading that.thanks

Don't be sorry.
I would have posted that article on this thread but to me it's apples and oranges.
My God is not a god of confusion.

Next