Brothers Track 160 foot snake

Writer

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 11:19 am » by Corpus

i dont lik dat muthafuckin snake yall!!!!
! we best snatch that slithery bitch up n shoot dat muthafucka 2 da moon. rap his ass round sum rockit r sum shit like dat n shoot him up 2 da dam moon nowhatim sayin????????

peace,
orcpus
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSMISSION BY THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS PUNISHABLE BY UP TO TWELVECYCLES OF INCARCERATION AND/OR A FINE OF TWENTY BILLION FEDERATION DOLLARS.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm » by Thruster

corpus wrote:i dont lik dat muthafuckin snake yall!!!!
! we best snatch that slithery bitch up n shoot dat muthafucka 2 da moon. rap his ass round sum rockit r sum shit like dat n shoot him up 2 da dam moon nowhatim sayin????????

peace,
orcpus
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSMISSION BY THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION IS PUNISHABLE BY UP TO TWELVECYCLES OF INCARCERATION AND/OR A FINE OF TWENTY BILLION FEDERATION DOLLARS.

Yes......... I think I do.

:flop:

Writer

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 1:46 am » by Corpus

yo thums up at u 2 bro

dis snake is sum scurry shit ya'll!
THIS TRANSMISSION IS PROPERTY OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT. YOU ARE VIEWING A TOP SECRET DOCUMENT.IF YOU DO NOT CEASE VIEWING THIS TRANSMISSION YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT BY THE GALACTIC HIGH COUNCIL. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Previous