Brothers Track 160 foot snake

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 pm » by Thruster


Crazy brothers track 160 foot 'Dragon Snake'

Image

Full Article.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/314/229/ ... nakes.html
Image

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 11:03 am » by Corpus


holeeeee sheeeeeeeeet dat snake is big as shit!!!! i hope dat muthafucka doesn't slither his ass over t tha ymca pool r sum shit eat up all the muthafuckas in dat pool nowhatim sayin?

yall think ther like sum huge lobster n shit??? eatin boats n shit n fiteing wails n shit.... dat shit would be da bom son!

peace
coropus

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm

PostWed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm » by Crazynutsx


looks fake
Image

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 10:05 am » by Corpus


nah man dat muthafuckas as reel as a muthafucka

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 4:49 pm » by Funnyman46


Sweet



We need your support for our return Ground Expedition. Thank you!

Mike & Greg Warner


Will Elliott, Photo Enhancements, 315 & 317

On the 3rd of June we received an email from Will Elliott of Watford, Hertfordshire (UK). Will has been doing some of his own research (photographic) on the now famous photos from our Warner Amazon Expedition last year. He, and others like him, are the reason we chose to publish our data extensively on our web site.

Will Elliott has found an eye on photo 317. Given that we already knew we had a photo of Yacumama (Black boa/Minhocão) it doesn't surprise us but it might change the opinions of a few sceptics still out there.

The eye, its shape, size and position on the head beneath the postocular ridge are all in proportion and in keeping with the contemporaneous data we have compiled e.g. 'Eyes as big as saucers' or 'search lights' (think Amazon boat).

We estimate the size of the eye to be between 8 & 10 inches in diameter on a head that is c. 6 feet wide above water.

Let’s be clear; we don't know Will and have never communicated before today.

Will's correspondence to us and the description of his methods are at the bottom of this page with a commentaries from Professor Ian Montgomery & Professor Paul Le Blond.


[youtube]F0A2vvi7pBk&feature=player[/youtube]
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 pm » by Thruster


funnyman46 wrote:Sweet



We need your support for our return Ground Expedition. Thank you!

Mike & Greg Warner


Will Elliott, Photo Enhancements, 315 & 317

On the 3rd of June we received an email from Will Elliott of Watford, Hertfordshire (UK). Will has been doing some of his own research (photographic) on the now famous photos from our Warner Amazon Expedition last year. He, and others like him, are the reason we chose to publish our data extensively on our web site.

Will Elliott has found an eye on photo 317. Given that we already knew we had a photo of Yacumama (Black boa/Minhocão) it doesn't surprise us but it might change the opinions of a few sceptics still out there.

The eye, its shape, size and position on the head beneath the postocular ridge are all in proportion and in keeping with the contemporaneous data we have compiled e.g. 'Eyes as big as saucers' or 'search lights' (think Amazon boat).

We estimate the size of the eye to be between 8 & 10 inches in diameter on a head that is c. 6 feet wide above water.

Let’s be clear; we don't know Will and have never communicated before today.

Will's correspondence to us and the description of his methods are at the bottom of this page with a commentaries from Professor Ian Montgomery & Professor Paul Le Blond.


[youtube]F0A2vvi7pBk&feature=player[/youtube]


Thank you for that, Funnyman. Very good of you, old boy..what what!!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2772
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 pm » by Funnyman46


Thuster my good man, it has been brought to my attention that a certain level of satisfaction was gained by you due to my previous post. For this you are most welcome. But in fact the credit still goes to you as all I did was dug a bit deeper into the related articles.
I always like to view your posts as they seem to be forthcoming, accurate and entertaining at the same time. Cheers to you mate and I hope the coming year is filled with improvements and accolades a plenty.
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 5:55 pm » by Thruster


funnyman46 wrote:Thuster my good man, it has been brought to my attention that a certain level of satisfaction was gained by you due to my previous post. For this you are most welcome. But in fact the credit still goes to you as all I did was dug a bit deeper into the related articles.
I always like to view your posts as they seem to be forthcoming, accurate and entertaining at the same time. Cheers to you mate and I hope the coming year is filled with improvements and accolades a plenty.


Most magnamamous of you to say such things, my dear friend.

I too wish you and your loved ones a prosporous Ner'day with all the trimmings to your hearts desire!
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am
Location: Halling UK

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm » by Kalinsaast


Wow, that's one huge snake. Why the fuck would anyone want to track and find this thing lol. Just leave it be man. Let it get on with whatever it's doing. How would one even attempt to look at this thing up close?? A head 5-6 foot wide, shoots water like a cannon to immobilize it's prey before snatching it in it's jaws if death.

Fuck that shit.

Thanks for the post. As disturbing as it was lol. :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3444
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 pm » by Thruster


kalinsaast wrote:Wow, that's one huge snake. Why the fuck would anyone want to track and find this thing lol. Just leave it be man. Let it get on with whatever it's doing. How would one even attempt to look at this thing up close?? A head 5-6 foot wide, shoots water like a cannon to immobilize it's prey before snatching it in it's jaws if death.

Fuck that shit.

Thanks for the post. As disturbing as it was lol. :flop:

:cheers:


Hehehe...Your welcome. :flop:

If they catch it and tame it ...it would be a great new addition to any Fire Department don't you think? (lol)

:cheers:
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook