Brown Dwarf On Photo

Writer

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am » by Jasonjaxxson

LOL.......yeah your right bro.......you cares !

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 am » by Smokeydog

jasonjaxxson wrote:LOL.......yeah your right bro.......you cares !

dude i am actually waiting for these pics lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 am » by Malogg

nice drama what was the post about again :headscratch:

oh yeah something about the brown dwarf that the Egyptians called the winged destroyer hhmm seen a video over the last week saying if there was earthquakes between such n such a time it would be caused by the alignment of comet Elenin the winged destroyer our planet the Sun and other stars some kinda magnetic frictional force will prove that later again this year comet Elenin will be closer to our wee blue planet and in alignment once again with the winged destroyer.
The video said there will be force 12 above earthquakes due to the magnetic or what ever Interfearence from this but I also have thought of space as a liquid and a gas at the same time kinda like you drag a magnet close to something magnetic floating on water you pull it also I see ripples in like when an earthquake creates a tsunami in our oceans Elenin will do this in space as comet Elenin shoots bye which will effect our planet somehow if you know what I am saying or mayb I have been headfecked by to many youtube videos on this kinda dribble.
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Writer

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 am » by Jasonjaxxson

no , your in the ballpark.

I think by making fun of it and or the person who is post'n it is a way for some people to deal with the fact that their scared or really just pissed off.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 am » by pandoras

cornbread714 wrote:
No corn just an old member whom decided to comeback. Plus you know our ip addresses dont match

Why don't you re-introduce yourself?[/quote]

Corn throws himself into a new challange....

Will the mighty Cornbread rediscover whom the mystery ip known as lifexp is?
Will lifexp reveal himself to all?
Will the "brown dwarf" er....cough ever be revealed to the DTV members?

Stay tuned for the exciting revelations when we return from the venders (beer store) for FRIDAY NIGHT SKYPE!!!!!

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 am » by Lifexp

cornbread714 wrote:
lifexp wrote:Hows the music biz?

I have a new career...

Saving the shallow money trench biz for later, when I get bored again.

I think I may have guessed who you are, but it doesn't really matter. This place is overrun by trolls like you - I've gotten used to it... :alien51:

Thats the corn i knew :mrgreen:
Last edited by Lifexp on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 am » by Jasonjaxxson

uh...yeah

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 am » by Lifexp

jasonjaxxson wrote:uh...yeah

Well lets see them then. Sorry guy I just dont believe it is coming but do show your evidence

Writer

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 am » by Jasonjaxxson

Thank you. Cool.......the pic is here on this post.

I have another one even better......more clear .

But whats the uses....until it hits them on the head.....

And I have nothing to gain.....it's not like I will be able to go around afterwards and say " told you so" !

GOD I wish I was wrong !

I really do.....

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am » by Malogg

not making fun Heeheehee posted in a forum about the brown dwarf winged destroyer just this last week how a corn circle I seen in a video looks like the Brown dwarf that the Egyptians called the winged destroyer.
Im not pissed off and not crapping it im just saying what the dude said in that video was true about the earthquakes but I still think it was like a wee bit out with the tsunami effect which I Imagine which would have given the answer to the delayed time scale that the dude said it would happen as I think whatever the force it is travelling faster than sound but way-way slower than light but this crap about knocking out our planets magnetic shield is crap as our planet is its own bio magnet and the magnetic shield will only get repelled or attracted to a comet or star or another planet or even our sun or moon which It does and has done since o cake just as long as no gallactic crashes happen I know our planet will be ok.
Lol man and his toys are more a worry
Last edited by Malogg on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

PreviousNext