Building an effective UFO hunting setup.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 1:35 pm » by jeremyjr

Using the right tools for the job.

Since our natural senses are limited in many aspects some areas of study are only open to scrutiny by the use of instruments that expand the limitation of our senses. The study of anomalies is such an area.

The idea is very simple, for example: if you want to do a systematic study of microorganisms you need a microscope to study them, if you do not use a microscope you really will not have any idea of how the microorganisms even look like, your really are limited in what can you say about microorganisms or even be aware of their existence, and of course the fact that you can not see them normally do not imply that they do not exist, but we are immersed inside-out in a soup of microorganisms literally and we are not even aware of that "normally".

Now as result of the strong sky scattering of visible light, that creates like a clouding effect that blind us from being able to see any small or relatively far away object in the sky, almost any small object independently of its nature. In any given day the sky is swarming with small objects: bugs, small birds and some other things, but almost the totality of them are "invisible" to us because the sky strong scattering of visible light blind us from seen them.

The accumulated experience of many active observers tells us that anomalies move usually at very high altitude, then by the sky strong scattering of visible light they are virtually "invisible" to us, if you do not use the tools necessary to observe them in detail then you will be very limited in what you can perceive of them, or even to be aware of their existence, the tool available now for that is a dual optical system, without that you will be almost in the same situation that a microbiologist is without a microscope, you really will not have any idea of what anomalies are, just by the very rare cases where they come down and then you can see them with your naked eye or with the very limited optics of any camcorder, but if you really want to systematically observe them you need the right tools for the job and that is a dual optical system.

Dual optical system description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5w8MOihhQ

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 pm » by Kinninigan

jeremyjr wrote:Using the right tools for the job.

Since our natural senses are limited in many aspects some areas of study are only open to scrutiny by the use of instruments that expand the limitation of our senses. The study of anomalies is such an area.

The idea is very simple, for example: if you want to do a systematic study of microorganisms you need a microscope to study them, if you do not use a microscope you really will not have any idea of how the microorganisms even look like, your really are limited in what can you say about microorganisms or even be aware of their existence, and of course the fact that you can not see them normally do not imply that they do not exist, but we are immersed inside-out in a soup of microorganisms literally and we are not even aware of that "normally".

Now as result of the strong sky scattering of visible light, that creates like a clouding effect that blind us from being able to see any small or relatively far away object in the sky, almost any small object independently of its nature. In any given day the sky is swarming with small objects: bugs, small birds and some other things, but almost the totality of them are "invisible" to us because the sky strong scattering of visible light blind us from seen them.

The accumulated experience of many active observers tells us that anomalies move usually at very high altitude, then by the sky strong scattering of visible light they are virtually "invisible" to us, if you do not use the tools necessary to observe them in detail then you will be very limited in what you can perceive of them, or even to be aware of their existence, the tool available now for that is a dual optical system, without that you will be almost in the same situation that a microbiologist is without a microscope, you really will not have any idea of what anomalies are, just by the very rare cases where they come down and then you can see them with your naked eye or with the very limited optics of any camcorder, but if you really want to systematically observe them you need the right tools for the job and that is a dual optical system.

Dual optical system description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5w8MOihhQ

You can summon UFO's and aliens through occult rituals. I am going to bump a thread I wrote over 2 years ago that goes into detail about this. Sometimes my photographic memory serves me well.

:alien:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm » by Cosmine

The"right" set up is to use a mirror scope...focusing directly on the photo plate of a high quality cam....

But then... baloon in the distance won't be... fuzzy !
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:44 pm » by jeremyjr

It is really amazing that a great part of the "problem" in this area of study is a realization of what is expressed in the initial post of this thread, the blinding effect of the sky scattering of visible light, that makes "invisible" almost all objects in a clear sky, but in the same way that by using a microscope you can observe systematically microorganisms by using a dual optical system you can observe systematically anomalies, without using the proper tool you will be literally blind to them, an understanding of this is critical in this area of interest and not because is being said by any "authority" in the matter but because the argument to explain it is crystal clear.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 pm » by jeremyjr

Cosmine wrote:The"right" set up is to use a mirror scope...focusing directly on the photo plate of a high quality cam....

But then... baloon in the distance won't be... fuzzy !

And just FYI the system that I use have two telescopes, one refractor scope and one reflector(what you call a mirror scope), the refractor one uses a 5mp board camera and placed in prime focus( what you said about focusing on the camera's CCD), the reflector one use a SDI-HD camera. We would love to hear your real experience in the matter, talking is not the same as doing, we want to hear your experience tracking "local" objects with high magnification scopes, that is not easily done and it is being done just by a very few people worldwide, it will be good to know that you are one of them, but I really doubt that.

This is a link to a footage describing the system that I am using:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 6:48 pm » by jeremyjr

Using again the analogy in the first post, that is very strong, we have now the current situation where almost everybody that is trying to observe microorganisms(anomalies) is using at best a loupe( low magnification optics ), then almost all of then will never will be able to really observe all the many microorganisms(anomalies) that can be found by using a microscope( a dual optical system). The similarity can not be more explicit.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 pm » by Cosmine

Thanks Mr T...for answering...

The mead spoting scope...is a hybrid scope not a true mirror scope... and it's a spoting scope...

Each times light goes thru glass it get distorded....that's why... all astronomical scopes are mirror type...(those mirrors have silver... at the surface of the glass... not behind...and don't uses prism either...)

Thanks for coming out...

I'll respect you from Now on.... still if i was a mod... I'll fck you out...

I hate the few chosen one.... who nailed it!
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 am » by Slith

Cosmine wrote:
I'll respect you from Now on.... still if i was a mod... I'll fck you out...

He has occasionally posted some good non balloon like stuff, and he is respectful in his replies.

He's okay for sure

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm » by jeremyjr

If you are not using a dual optical system you will be like a microbiologist without a microscope, it will be like you are trying to see microorganisms without using a microscope, in essence these anomalies/ufos will be invisible to you.

By using a dual optical system you will be able to systematically observe anomalies, once you have that system fine tuned you will be able to observe tens of anomalies in a couple of hours, sometime more.

If after knowing the effectiveness of dual optical systems you continue to use the "old ways" it will be like you are using a loupe to observe microorganisms, you will be limited in what you can perceive and you will not have a clear idea of what anomalies really look like.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 1:42 pm » by jeremyjr

This have to pass from being a hobby done for some people with some "luck" and skills to a systematic study of these objects done in mass.

Not through some mumbo-jumbo ritual but through some objective and concrete procedure that can be followed by almost anybody.

PreviousNext