Building an effective UFO hunting setup.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 pm » by jeremyjr

By openly spreading a clear procedure to observe anomalies in a systematic way I know that I will be the receiving end of many not so friendly sentiments, but this needs to be known for as many people as possible.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm » by Canubis

Building an effective UFO hunting setup

1st point your hd cam up on a vertical angle..

wait until the same night i saw it.. XMASS EVE and SNAP CHAT it.... get it..?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:25 pm » by jeremyjr

I will describe here an optical system that is an extension of the dual optical system described before and that will allow the distance/speed calculation to objects relatively far away, in the order of 100s of kilometers.

This kind of system have a direct application to long distance cover surveillance, it have the advantage over a radar system in that it is "passive" and it will be undetectable.

Of course this have a direct application to the detection, tracking and study of UFO/anomalies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jun 13, 2014 1:34 pm » by jeremyjr

If I were to mention a simple core natural reason to the many myths and problems that abundant in the area of Ufology I will definitely mention the sky scattering of visible light as one of the main reasons, because of this natural phenomenon any relatively small, semi opaque object is "invisible" to the naked eye just by being at a few thousand feet in altitude in a clear sky.

This blinding effect caused by the sky scattering of visible light makes a deep psychological impact on us, misleading us to believe than in a clear blue sky when we don't see anything looking at the sky there is nothing up there, but in reality the sky is always swarming with varied objects, anomalies one of them. It is the exact case than with microorganisms, we can't see them but they are all around us all the time.

It is my opinion that a fully understanding of this effect caused by the sky scattering of visible light is really a big first step in starting to uncover the many unknowns in this field.

An understanding of this effect is the main idea behind a dual optical system. This is a classical example of how understanding a natural effect can lead to the design of better/new instruments.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 pm » by Slith

Hi Jeremy,

I appreciate your passion on the UFO phenomena. Just curious though, are your going to add your thoughts to other subjects here?

Thought I'd ask

:think:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm » by jeremyjr

Dual Optical Systems are the Best tool for daylight atmospheric surveillance in general, in particular they are the best tool for daylight UFO hunting and observation:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous