Building an effective UFO hunting setup.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm » by jeremyjr

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 7:59 pm » by Noentry

Nice 1
:cheers:

Dont get many UFO's over my neck of the woods.
:cry:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm » by jeremyjr

Noentry wrote:Nice 1

Thanks.

But I believe that daylight UFO activity can be observed in any location. Usually they can not be seen with the naked eye because they move at high altitudes, to detect them you need to use a dual system similar to the one described in the video. There is also a big misconception regarding to UFO activity as more common at night time, but if you think just a little bit about that you will realize that any object visible at night will be visible in daylight, but not the other way around. At night what you will see are usually the sections of an object that are illuminated, all other parts/sections will not be visible at night, but in daylight, in a clear day everything is being illuminated by the sun, the details and clarity of pictures in daylight can not be matched by any night time picture, not to mention the price of the equipment necessary to make good observations at night.

Any location have anomaly activity, you can witness that by building a similar dual system, we need more active observers and more evidence of their activity.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm » by monica44

What i would like to see are the results of this build, has the OP got any footage of UFOs captured with the device ?
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 pm » by DarkHeart

monica44 wrote:What i would like to see are the results of this build, has the OP got any footage of UFOs captured with the device ?

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 pm » by Cosmine

jeremyjr wrote:
Noentry wrote:Nice 1

Thanks.

But I believe that daylight UFO activity can be observed in any location. Usually they can not be seen with the naked eye because they move at high altitudes, to detect them you need to use a dual system similar to the one described in the video. There is also a big misconception regarding to UFO activity as more common at night time, but if you think just a little bit about that you will realize that any object visible at night will be visible in daylight, but not the other way around. At night what you will see are usually the sections of an object that are illuminated, all other parts/sections will not be visible at night, but in daylight, in a clear day everything is being illuminated by the sun, the details and clarity of pictures in daylight can not be matched by any night time picture, not to mention the price of the equipment necessary to make good observations at night.

Any location have anomaly activity, you can witness that by building a similar dual system, we need more active observers and more evidence of their activity.

You anwsered someone....man!

Still don't like you... bot!
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 2:07 pm » by Slith

DarkHeart wrote:
monica44 wrote:What i would like to see are the results of this build, has the OP got any footage of UFOs captured with the device ?

:lol:

Now that was funny.

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 2:14 pm » by monica44

Slith wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:

:lol:

Now that was funny.

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

:oops: :oops: bigtime, * hangs head in shame*
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 05, 2014 2:18 pm » by Slith

monica44 wrote:

:oops: :oops: bigtime, * hangs head in shame*

lol. Don't sweat it

:hugging:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 pm » by jeremyjr

Systematically Observing Anomalies.

If you are an active UFO observer/hunter and you want to pass from hoping to get a nice video capture of an UFO/anomaly and actually making systematic observations of anomalies at a new level, with almost certainty of the detection and recording of anomalies in each observation session you need to make daylight observations and use a dual optical system.

By the use of a dual optical system you will be able to detect almost any small object in the sky and then get close-ups footage of that object, allowing you to identify quickly the normal objects and continue the scan searching for anomalies.

The accumulated experience that I had using regularly a dual optical system tells me that anomalies have an overwhelming presence in the sky and should have an intimate relationship with earth's biosphere, since they usually move at very high altitudes you will be able to observe them with the high magnification part of the dual system. You will be able to observe this overwhelming level of activity from any location. Locations that are naturally at relatively high altitudes will be better, like Mexico City for example, but their activity is worldwide and pervasive.

There are several instructive videos explaining how to build a dual optical system, that I had put together, but in essence a dual optical system follow the same principle used in a finderscope/telescope assembly, an small magnification optical section, the spotter, with added spotting capabilities by using infrared filters aligned with a high magnification section that allows to get close-ups of the object centered on the spotter section.

Some of these instructive videos have been posted in this forum already.

Next