Bullied Canadian teen leaves behind chilling YouTube video

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote: It's no different than blaming a rape victim because of the color of her eyeshadow.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm » by *WillEase*

ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:
willease666 wrote:This story is tragic, but would have never happened if she had not flashed herself in the first place.

Think about that for a moment.

Every card she held up in that video was a result of her actions.

Its disgusting that you think you can try to blame her, it was the bullying that killed her, not her flashing!! You make me sick by trying to defend bullies, because that is what your doing mate!! Why not be the posterboy for "Bullies Worldwide Inc"!! Probably one yourself, eh? People like you are the problem also, sitting there on your righteous ass trying to defend the indefensible. As long as there are people like you trying to defend the wrong side the problem will never be fixed, just brushed under the carpet until the next kid dies because of bullying.............oh, and not EVERY kid who commits suicide has done it because they have flashed on the internet..........BIG FUCKING DEAL............death by bullying has a million different reasons and should not be tolerated.............PERIOD!!.............AT ANY AGE!!...........GROW UP!!

You grow up asshole. I am not blaming her for anything. And I sure as hell wasn't defending the people who bullied her. Where the fuck in my three line comment do you get that from?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm » by 99socks

Elnorel wrote:Stupid is, stupid does.

Get out of Facebook and all such crap/evil, that lures you into social acceptance.

A trap for teens and yungsters allover.

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 pm » by 99socks

willease666 wrote:
ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:
willease666 wrote:This story is tragic, but would have never happened if she had not flashed herself in the first place.

Its disgusting that you think you can try to blame her, it was the bullying that killed her, not her flashing!! You make me sick by trying to defend bullies, because that is what your doing mate!! Why not be the posterboy for "Bullies Worldwide Inc"!! Probably one yourself, eh? People like you are the problem also, sitting there on your righteous ass trying to defend the indefensible. As long as there are people like you trying to defend the wrong side the problem will never be fixed, just brushed under the carpet until the next kid dies because of bullying.............oh, and not EVERY kid who commits suicide has done it because they have flashed on the internet..........BIG FUCKING DEAL............death by bullying has a million different reasons and should not be tolerated.............PERIOD!!.............AT ANY AGE!!...........GROW UP!!

You grow up asshole. I am not blaming her for anything. And I sure as hell wasn't defending the people who bullied her. Where the fuck in my three line comment do you get that from?

Wow.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm » by ANARCHISTIC 1

willease666 wrote:
ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:

You quote of she, she, she.........asshole!! Your saying "if SHE didn't". Why don't you just become a defence lawyer for murderers, sounds like a perfect job for you. You seem to be good at putting blame on the wrong parties....you shithead!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:46 pm » by domdabears

Oh you wore that shirt because it compliments your eyes??

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 pm » by domdabears

Great breasts by the way.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 pm » by Spock

ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:
Elnorel wrote:Stupid is, stupid does.

Get out of Facebook and all such crap/evil, that lures you into social acceptance.

A trap for teens and yungsters allover.

Here here!! Shut the bloody thing down and sue Zuckerman for all the grief he has caused through his "magical social network"!! It changed the world all right, for the worse!!!

He just has a website, people create their own grief.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 pm » by domdabears

I was making a point.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:53 pm » by *WillEase*

ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:You quote of she, she, she.........asshole!! Your saying "if SHE didn't". Why don't you just become a defence lawyer for murderers, sounds like a perfect job for you. You seem to be good at putting blame on the wrong parties....you shithead!!

I wasn't laying the blame on her, or anyone.
In this case, her initial action resulted in her tragic death. The person or people involved in bullying her should be brought to justice...absolutely. Pictures of her or not doesn't give anyone the right to bully her.
I am in no way defending the perpetrators.

PreviousNext