Bullied Canadian teen leaves behind chilling YouTube video

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:55 pm » by Spock

Right. Her initial action was the cause of her downward spiral.

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:11 pm » by ANARCHISTIC 1

Spock wrote:
ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:
Elnorel wrote:Stupid is, stupid does.

Get out of Facebook and all such crap/evil, that lures you into social acceptance.

A trap for teens and yungsters allover.

Here here!! Shut the bloody thing down and sue Zuckerman for all the grief he has caused through his "magical social network"!! It changed the world all right, for the worse!!!

He just has a website, people create their own grief.

WHAT he made, made possible this on such a grand scale. People have been giving grief in every media format since media itself came out (newspaper articles, phones, cartoons and e-mails etc). THIS though has grown out of hand and has now become a snarling frankenstein monster that the good doctor just can't seem to kill. He has created social interactivity at it's worst, as man is an angry animal, THAT is why it needs to be closed. Bad news is that there are now more sites just like this popping up every day (such as right here!!) where people can grief each other. It just seems sad that we can't take a look at where this is going and stop it NOW!! unfortunately, man has the worst problem with taking steps back to fix things, the excuse being "we are going forward, no time to step back, that would just cause problems". So we plod forward, sweep the problems under the carpet and eventually it becomes a sociably excepted norm and part of life, hence another creepy aspect of todays modern world!! AAAHHH....give me the 40's to 60's, before we all became what we are today, cafe latte sipping, pompus, righteous, egotistical, internet obsessed, narky, cynical, two faced, greedy, social acceptance seeking, non-trusting yuppies!! :vomit:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:18 pm » by Spock

So, some people can't control themselves, let's make it obsolete for everyone and burn the owner at the stake.

Nice logic Stalin.

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm » by ANARCHISTIC 1

Spock wrote:Right. Her initial action was the cause of her downward spiral.

No Spock, the people who fooled her into flashing are the ORIGINAL culprits. Don't just go from her actions as the start. It started off with someone else egging her on to do what she did. She, unfortunately, was too young and naive to let them talk her into it. Would be good to find out if it was that M*****F****R that posted her pictures was the one who had her do it in the first place. If they have details of that on her account, then the cops might be able to finally track this sicko down!! Just a thought!! No malice to you Spock, just talkin' mate and tryin' to wrap my head around this!! Just sad!!

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm » by ANARCHISTIC 1

Spock wrote:So, some people can't control themselves, let's make it obsolete for everyone and burn the owner at the stake.

Nice logic Stalin.
Its a start.............

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 pm » by Spock

Of course there are others at fault, but not Facebook. That's like holding the city responsible if you got raped on the sidewalk.

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 pm » by ANARCHISTIC 1

ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:
Spock wrote:So, some people can't control themselves, let's make it obsolete for everyone and burn the owner at the stake.

Nice logic Stalin.
Its a start.............
Comrade!!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 pm » by 99socks

ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:

No Spock, the people who fooled her into flashing are the ORIGINAL culprits. Don't just go from her actions as the start. It started off with someone else egging her on to do what she did. She, unfortunately, was too young and naive to let them talk her into it. Would be good to find out if it was that M*****F****R that posted her pictures was the one who had her do it in the first place. If they have details of that on her account, then the cops might be able to finally track this sicko down!! Just a thought!! No malice to you Spock, just talkin' mate and tryin' to wrap my head around this!! Just sad!!

I think he was being cynical.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 pm » by SUKHOV

Poor girl, but peer pressure got the best of her. She was high on the attention I'm sure of it. There were plenty of people who would have loved her. Sad to see her that way though...

Not to mention Canadians are heartless bastards(chuckle)
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 pm » by *WillEase*

99socks wrote:
ANARCHISTIC 1 wrote:

I think he was being cynical.

I think you are dead wrong...

Spock wrote:Great point. Like that child that decided to show her breasts on a webcam, then decided to go to a guys house she liked and she knew he was dating someone. She was not mature enough to be able to comprehend the ramifications of all the possibilities - she was a child.

PreviousNext