Bullied Canadian teen leaves behind chilling YouTube video

Writer

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 am » by kennydubbs

willease666 wrote:This story is tragic, but would have never happened if she had not flashed herself in the first place.

Think about that for a moment.

Every card she held up in that video was a result of her actions.

You should try getting away from the bridge you live under sometime.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 am » by Troll2rocks

This thread has drawn in a lot of lurkers.
:think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 am » by Jdeardorff43

One of the saddest things i`ve ever seen. I feel terrible for that girl, she didn`t deserve the cruelty she endured.Such a waste.If i ever encounter anybody in this sort of situation i wont walk away, i`ll inflict some justice on the asshole causing the pain. I only wish i could have helped her.It didnt have to end like that.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:15 am » by Spock

Makes ya want to hunt down the bullies and give them all kinds of hell. I'm just sick about that little girl. When I look at that picture of her, i see my own kids and almost feel inside that she is one too.

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:22 am » by Thewatcher

Spock wrote:Makes ya want to hunt down the bullies and give them all kinds of hell. I'm just sick about that little girl. When I look at that picture of her, i see my own kids and almost feel inside that she is one too.

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.

That's what I cannot fathom though Spock, her parents, couldn't they see this coming after so many times she cried for help with self harming actions.

Why didn't they do more for this poor girl who needed a strong father to counteract back against these bullies and expose them for what they were.

Being a parent it is your worst nightmare losing a child, they got the warnings, they should've been there for her. Being a parent is much more than changing nappies( dypers) it is about letting your children know when to approach you throughout life at times of need so you can work it out together as a family.

For me her parents by the sound of it could've done more to stop this.

R.I.P young child nobody can hurt you now.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 am » by Ishumble

Horrible,that girl was tormented day and night. Her parents probably did miss the signs,and should have intervened sooner,but as they say hindsight is 20/20, I am sure they are suffering right now with her death. I can't imagine her pain leading up to her suicide,nor her parents now for being unable to save her life. I pray she found the peace and companionship she so desperately desired in her death,cause she sure was in a living hell here on earth. Makes no sense what happy to that girl, I have a niece named Amanda.
RIP Amanda Todd

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 am » by E6722maj

bullies ain't shit. when you play them, they fold. every time. fuck bullies. and i'm sad for the girl

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 4:05 am » by Zer0

I flashed my cock in front of some hoe, back when I was younger.

I will just leave it at that.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 am » by Kaarmaa

Otoel wrote:I flashed my cock in front of some hoe, back when I was younger.

I will just leave it at that.

And if you don't touch yourself right now in front of everybody, your pics will be all over the place!
I know where your basement is :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 5:52 am » by Slith

Rarely something touches me where I have no words...

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

PreviousNext