BullS#!T Conspiracy Accusation of the Day....

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am » by Spock

I know some are already thinking this. :mrgreen:

Okay - so I was waiting on 5:30 today, biting my nails in anticipation for our Chosen One and Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, to fully disclose the ET presence among us.

BUT!!!!!! The Sinister PTB threw a monkey wrench in his agenda with the false al-queda Yemen Bomb scares.

They have decided to stop the President's address to the nation, by ratcheting up the terrorist threat. And of course there are no real threats, except from the PTB!!!!!.

And when they are ready to vaporize millions of people, and blame it on the Aliens (which is another PTB program), ONLY THEN, will Disclosure take place.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 am » by -Marduk-

damn mooslemz, itz all their fault!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 am » by Spock

No Marduk. Don't you seeee!!!!!?????

IT'S THE SMURF'S!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:15 am » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:22 am » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:No Marduk. Don't you seeee!!!!!?????

IT'S THE SMURF'S!!!!!!

Wooot?!
i thought we SUPAMODZ wiped zem all out...damn nuggetz
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:25 am » by Spock

marduk2012 wrote:
spock wrote:No Marduk. Don't you seeee!!!!!?????

IT'S THE SMURF'S!!!!!!

Wooot?!
i thought we SUPAMODZ wiped zem all out...damn nuggetz

That goes into the other bullshit conspiracy. That you and I ARE the smurfs which means we are also the PTB - and we plan our world dominance on skype, while drunk, stoned and suffering syphilis.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 am » by -Marduk-

eheheh

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 am » by Godsofatlantis

IT dosen't really matter.

The longer they will keep the charade the worse it will get for them. They know the rules. Treat the people like shit, they will be treated like shit. Whatever they give will come back ten fold.

They can't avoid it.

No matter how much fear they will try to keep us in, they are more affraid of us, and I'm sure that they don't want to live in that same fear for the rest of their lives.

It's just not worth it.

Even if they foil it today, it could still happen tomorrow or the day after that.

And you know what. People are buying all this crap anymore. For all we know the American public could vote to get rid of everyone in congress.

Either way I'm still not convinced of Today's events, or the events that's been happening for a while.

It's all just a show, every single thing.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:39 am » by Noetic

lmao
its like the old saying about broads,treat whores like queens and queens like whores and they will do anything for you.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:40 am » by sockpuppet

noetic wrote:lmao
its like the old saying about broads,treat whores like queens and queens like whores and they will do anything for you.

Wow, you have some audacity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Next