Bunny Wailer Threatening To Sue Snoop Lion

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm » by One-23

For Being a Fraudulent Rasta Image

This is not irie. Snoop Lion is being threatened with a lawsuit by Bunny Wailer. The Reggae legend is accusing the Long Beach rapper recently turned Rasta of perpetrating a fraud to sell records and a movie.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last summer, Snoop Dogg announced he was now going by the Snoop Lion moniker after a long trip to Jamaica led him to an artistic epiphany. His next album, titled Reincarnated (accompanied by movie of the same title documenting his spiritual and musical journey), would be a Reggae project produced by Major Lazer. However, now Wailer believes that Snoop's rapper turned Rasta shtick was just a ruse.

Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2013/01/23/bunny ... RrZqZpU.99

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm » by Edgar 2.0

You wouldn't believe how many people, arts, gold and diamonds dealers, pretend to be Jewish because they think it's great for business...I've met like a dozens of them.

Just like this one :

Upload to Disclose.tv

I guess Bunny has got all rights to sue that prick.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Edgar 2.0 wrote:You wouldn't believe how many people, arts, gold and diamonds dealers, pretend to be Jewish because they think it's great for business...I've met like a dozens of them.

Just like this one :

Upload to Disclose.tv

I was thinking of that very character while reading your words!! still a great film though..
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 pm » by Edgar 2.0

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:You wouldn't believe how many people, arts, gold and diamonds dealers, pretend to be Jewish because they think it's great for business...I've met like a dozens of them.

Just like this one :

Upload to Disclose.tv

I was thinking of that very character while reading your words!! still a great film though..

Yeah, it's a great movie. I like Ritchie a lot.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm » by One-23

Edgar 2.0 wrote:

Agree 100% :flop: Rastafarianism is a religion not a fashion statement.

Nice doc that covers some aspects of the Rastafarianism

Roaring Lion

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded on Feb 28, 2012

Filmed in Jamaica, Roaring Lion charts the growth and development of the Rastafarian Movement and its founder, the former Garveyite Leonard Howell. With interviews from the renowned academic and Rasta scholar Professor Barry Chevannes and several of the movement's leading figures, Mortimmo Plano, Fimore Alvaranga, Dago and Gertrude Campbell, the documentary charts the Movement's growth from a persecuted commune in the foothills of Pinnacle, Jamaica, to an internationally recognized religion.

Roaring Lion is the first documentary officially endorsed by leading elders of the Rastafarian Movement

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club