Burning religious books should be considered a HATE CRIME

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm » by zinzana

willbraham wrote:
zinzana wrote:
willbraham wrote:That's exactly why we have to show Tolerance, Patience, Respect, and Forgiveness. We can't expect for things to change for the better if we allow ourselves to act as savages. We must be the exception, not the rule.

so your saying that if we let tham build 30000 more mosques on top of the 10000 that they already have in the usa
will they than let us build a church in saudi arabia so that the christians who live there wont have to pray in hidding and in fear for their life?

You're missing the point. We shouldn't care about building a church in Saudi Arabia because it isn't America. It wasn't build on the principles of Freedom for all religion and so on. Therefore they have no responsibility towards religious freedom, but we as American's do.

What you're alluding to, is changing what other countries agenda and choice is as a sovereign nation. We can not directly change another countries behavior or outlook, without much patience, unless you're willing to go to war for it, but war has become too much of a liability to our existence and is obsolete as a process of growth. So we must use our spotlight, and our actions towards humanitarian causes and the sensitivity of other nations and their beliefs, while not stooping to their levels of depravity, but at the same time condemning the violent and criminal acts. As American's we have a large responsibility to be role models and not allow our moral judgment to be thrown off course over despicable actions of other countries.

In my opinion, i believe ground zero should be surrounded by religious mosques, churches, and jewish synagogues as well as every other organized religion. Religion's highest purpose is for humans to come to terms with their own mortality while paying respect for what the faiths have given us in good deeds. People's insecurity of their own mortality, and growing fears about the after life (as we reach 2012) are what cause religious wars. To be in god's favor is the ultimate gift we can be given as devout followers of any religion. We should not condemn peoples need for wanting peace of mind, when thinking about death and life.

are you aware of the “Wahhabi Invasion of America”
are you aware that since 1973, the Saudi government has spent an unbelievable $87B to promote Wahhabism in the United States
are you aware that The Saudi Kingdom has fully or partially financed Islamic Centers in Los Angeles; San Francisco; Fresno; Chicago; New York; Washington; Tucson; Raleigh, N.C. and Toledo, Ohio
ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE MONEY TO THE GROUND ZERO VICTORY MOSQUE IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM SAUDI ARABIA??????????????????????

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm » by Willbraham

You're missing the point. We shouldn't care about building a church in Saudi Arabia because it isn't America. It wasn't build on the principles of Freedom for all religion and so on. Therefore they have no responsibility towards religious freedom, but we as American's do.

What you're alluding to, is changing what other countries agenda and choice is as a sovereign nation. We can not directly change another countries behavior or outlook, without much patience, unless you're willing to go to war for it, but war has become too much of a liability to our existence and is obsolete as a process of growth. So we must use our spotlight, and our actions towards humanitarian causes and the sensitivity of other nations and their beliefs, while not stooping to their levels of depravity, but at the same time condemning the violent and criminal acts. As American's we have a large responsibility to be role models and not allow our moral judgment to be thrown off course over despicable actions of other countries.

In my opinion, i believe ground zero should be surrounded by religious mosques, churches, and jewish synagogues as well as every other organized religion. Religion's highest purpose is for humans to come to terms with their own mortality while paying respect for what the faiths have given us in good deeds. People's insecurity of their own mortality, and growing fears about the after life (as we reach 2012) are what cause religious wars. To be in god's favor is the ultimate gift we can be given as devout followers of any religion. We should not condemn peoples need for wanting peace of mind, when thinking about death and life.[/quote]
are you aware of the “Wahhabi Invasion of America”
are you aware that since 1973, the Saudi government has spent an unbelievable $87B to promote Wahhabism in the United States
are you aware that The Saudi Kingdom has fully or partially financed Islamic Centers in Los Angeles; San Francisco; Fresno; Chicago; New York; Washington; Tucson; Raleigh, N.C. and Toledo, Ohio
ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE MONEY TO THE GROUND ZERO VICTORY MOSQUE IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM SAUDI ARABIA??????????????????????[/quote]

Yes I am aware of that. What's your point? Do you know where most government projects get funded from. Do you know where all the lobbyist money comes from? Do you know where all the kick backs come from that are given to banks?

Your point is moot.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm » by Dj637

re: Burning religious books should be considered a HATE CRIME

Its no different to mobs when they burn flags and effergies?

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm » by zinzana

willbraham wrote:Your point is moot.

i made my point very clear
when i referred to the fact that they killed a christian bookseller in gaza that all his crime was that he sale christian bible books you greet it with.. blah, blah, blah
yet you suggest we greet the wahhabi Invasion of america and the followers of mohammad with a sense of respect
and than i pointed out the fact that there are christians in saudi arabia that pray in hidding and in fear for their life coz they not allowed to build a church and practice their religon
and at the same time saudi arabia is flooding your country with thousands upon thousands of mosques
your response was "We shouldn't care about building a church in Saudi Arabia because it isn't America"

what the fuck is going on man? are you a musslim?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm » by Icarus1

would it matter if he was ?
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm » by zinzana

what do u mean would it matter if he was?
i'm only asking coz he doesnt seem to give a shit about the 2 million christians living in saudi arabia

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 pm » by Grows

I don't have anything against 'muslims' in general, but I do have a problem with Islam. Islam isn't just a religion, it's also a civil code and a governmental code. The introduction of Islam into America is a direct threat to the Constitution and the non-religious rule of law.

I don't think buring a book will help matters, but people need to wake up and realise that the promotion of Islam is the same as advocating the conversion of the USA as a secular nation into a Muslim nation. The average muslim may disagree (publically), but it is the Clerics and the Activists that create the influence.

And lest we forget, Muslim nations force Christians to pay taxes for being Christian. How can anyone support such a system by lending the Islamic institution their moral support?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 am » by Flecktarn

i love a bonfire ,,,,the more religious books the better

i dont hate religious books ,,i just love bonfires :D
the quoran seems to burn better than the bible ,,
guess im going to hell or as i call it bonfireland
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 am » by whitedeath

flecktarn wrote:i love a bonfire ,,,,the more religious books the better

i dont hate religious books ,,i just love bonfires :D
the quoran seems to burn better than the bible ,,
guess im going to hell or as i call it bonfireland

I agree, though in my experience squashing the quoran between two christian bibles works the best :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 am » by Slith

Do these people over there actually have jobs, or are they paid to protest? That's all I ever see them doing. Woe is us, you slandered us with a cartoon pic, then a million people hit the streets burning effigies of every western symbol they can get their hands on. Oh no, a southern U.S preacher. leading 50 followers, is gonna burn our holy book, another million or two hit the streets doing the same thing. They ask the western world to be tolerant of their beliefs and that the majority of the Islamic faith does not represent the few that are radicals, yet they are up in arms over one kool-aid serving preacher from down south, who does not represent the American or western public view. WTF. Hypocrites

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

PreviousNext