Burning religious books should be considered a HATE CRIME

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 am » by Willbraham

taintedsample wrote:Well its been called off.. you can all put it back in your pants now lol.... :dancing:

I know. I'm so happy that hey called it off! :owned: :clapper: :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:11 pm » by Thebluecanary

mochon wrote:Regardless of what u say blue,it is a hate crime purposed to spawn more hate....call it what u want it is a not a crime it is a kick in the fucking balls....they should burn the priest along with the books .... and btw if u kill someone its a crime,but if u shatter their spirit and prove em u hate em its even worse, u r just like them or even worse....how dare u say it is not a hate crime r u high on something? u burn their book and spit on their belifes , it is a hate crime unless all religious books of all cuñltures are burned....then its not a hate crime its evolution.....its waking up....u wanna get real,stop thinking of what it may be and get it done...stop fighting for imaginary characters....we r all people ,and we all deserve the same.im gonna be so happy when they start burning down churches in response and the we got the new crusades....for somehting this small(wich isnt small at all) cause a priest belives in hating instead of preaching the things that ruled his life....wasnt religion and jesus about love and peace and prosperity of man? u really belive jesus wastn mis interpretated? }think about it....

Never said anything about Jesus one way or another. All I said was that the entire idea of freedom of expression as "hate crime" is doublespeak bullshit. Speech should be free unless it hurts my feelings, then it should be a felony? And the idea of burning the Koran has your panties all in a twist but the idea of burning churches makes you happy? Obviously u r sum kinda fookin reetard.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm » by Gisgangusur

the main problem here isn't about religion,or religious beliefs!

Let's go deep into it's roots....
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 pm » by Lisakitty

iceblue999 wrote:Shouldn't we recycle the books rather than waste the them??!!
Be careful, releasing all that Carbon into the atmosphere might melt all the ice at the poles, and all the fluffy white polar bears that apparently can't swim, will drown!!!!

OMG you can't be serious ... Think about what you just said here.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm » by Nihilgeist

willbraham wrote:
taintedsample wrote:Well its been called off.. you can all put it back in your pants now lol.... :dancing:

I know. I'm so happy that hey called it off! :owned: :clapper: :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh don't worry, they'll be something else within our culture you express we have such a responsibility to uphold that will piss them off, and you'll suffer for it one way or another. Your bleeding heart will be the destruction of our country and our way of life in the long run.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Writer

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am » by Iceblue999

lisakitty wrote:
iceblue999 wrote:Shouldn't we recycle the books rather than waste the them??!!
Be careful, releasing all that Carbon into the atmosphere might melt all the ice at the poles, and all the fluffy white polar bears that apparently can't swim, will drown!!!!

OMG you can't be serious ... Think about what you just said here.

I'm taking the PISS! LOL :look:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 am » by Pateriot

Hate crimes should not be hate crimes. A hate crime is the criminalization of unpopular thought. Freedom of thought and expression are among the freedoms guaranteed by our constitution. In this country you are free to be a racist, have unpopular political, religious, and other ideas and to openly express your views (including burning the Qu'ran). However, you are not free to commit crimes because of your beliefs. You can criminalize the action but to criminalize the rational behind the crime is clearly unconstitutional.

If someone is killed because someone else doen't like the tilt of his hat or color of his jacket, is he any less dead than someone killed because of his religion, race, sexual orientation or for any other politically correct reason?

What hate crime will be next? Someone protests because he disagrees with the current government? How about because they agree or disagree with a religious belief? The first amendment to the Constitution was not created to protect popular or politically correct thought and speech.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 3:14 am » by Captainkarizma

google quran translated to english and plz do some reading ,I obviously haven't read it all but had to take a deep breath and go outside for a ciggy after going through Islamic law part. not really sure if reading more is going to do me any good. but plz read . and if obama is muslim .... well it was nice knowing all of you
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 3:20 am » by Roger

it's like burning a Harry Potter book in front of a child and in this case the religious people are the children who can't keep their religion to them selves. And it always surprises me how fast this kind of news reaches Afghanistan and Iraq, like some Mullah is trying to stir shit up.
Burning books should not be a crime , but those who feel offended and turn to violence should be prosecuted.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Previous