Burning religious books should be considered a HATE CRIME

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 am » by Willbraham

I know it isn't a physical attack but it still is a HATE CRIME by the very definition. You're attacking, in this case, a group of people for their religious preference.

I can't believe some idiot is planning to burn the Quran on 9/11. ARE YOU ASKING TO HAVE A GRENADE SHOVED UP YOUR ASS?

This behavior is so anti-American that it makes me fucking sick.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 am » by Godsofatlantis

If he does decide to brun the Quaran that day let him know that if any death's happen because of it, it'll be on his hands.

It's more than just a hate crime, It's Racist. It's seperating all of us, and its not bring us together. What good will it do to burn the Quran? Seriously?

If you know anyone that will burn the Quran on September 11 tell them not to. Out of respect to all the people that died that day.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 am » by Boondox681

anyone going against the constitution is unamerican and a traitor.
if you keep him from doing this,what are you going to keep me from doing?

WHAT YOUR GOV'T DOES TO OTHERS TODAY...
THEY WILL SURELY DO TO YOU TOMORROW.

stop trying to enforce your views on others,
i can think for myself
"I'm not anti social,I'm anti stupid people."

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 am » by sockpuppet

Why is burning the Qur'an racist?

Against what race? :wink:

Besides, burning the Qur'an is honorable.. that's what you're supposed to do with worn-out volumes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 am » by Otomon

sockpuppet wrote:Why is burning the Qur'an racist?

Against what race? :wink:

Besides, burning the Qur'an is honorable.. that's what you're supposed to do with worn-out volumes.

Oh yeah? Where are the fumes from the burning going to go? Well let me tell you.....
TO THE LUNGS OF INNOCENT AMERICAN KIDS!!

Thats right...your so called honorable act will infact bring much pain to the youth of America.

You are one sick lady....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 am » by Godsofatlantis

It's anti religion.....

I think its unfair on all the good hard working muslims out there. They are just like us, they have the same likes and dislikes as us, and yet there are people out there completely paranoid about muslims, and everything else.

I'm against the burning of the Quran because its going to split us all apart and keep us apart. If we all stay apart we are much weaker. When the human race comes together as one that's when we are all the strongest. That's when all of us make a difference.

That's why I'm against It. And I just think it isn't fair, its just not right. Burning of the Quran was unheard of 10 years ago. Why now? Seriously ask yourself this. Did people go around burning Quran's on Sept 11 2001?

To keep us apart, to keep us separate.
Oh yeah? Where are the fumes from the burning going to go? Well let me tell you.....
TO THE LUNGS OF INNOCENT AMERICAN KIDS!!

Thats right...your so called honorable act will infact bring much pain to the youth of America.

You are one sick lady....

It was a good question. And I think it needed a good answer. It didn't need an attack, you didn't have to insult the person.

I know its a pretty controversial subject. But I think at the very least we can all aggree on a few things in this topic.

So lets keep this civil. The last thing we need is someone to really start up a fight and turn this topic into trash.
Last edited by Godsofatlantis on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 am » by Govtslave

it'd called "reverse psychology". Through an act of seeming intolerance that is a guaranteed freedom to do under the U.S. constitution, the intolerance and contempt for our Constitution by the Islamic world will be revealed and is already being revealed at the very idea of the freedom to burn the Quran being exercised. Muslims are migrating to the U.S. under the claim that they are peaceful and tolerant. That claim is being tested. What do you think the result will be?

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:52 am » by Godsofatlantis

govtslave wrote:it'd called "reverse psychology". Through an act of seeming intolerance that is a guaranteed freedom to do under the U.S. constitution, the intolerance and contempt for our Constitution by the Islamic world will be revealed and is already being revealed at the very idea of the freedom to burn the Quran being exercised. Muslims are migrating to the U.S. under the claim that they are peaceful and tolerant. That claim is being tested. What do you think the result will be?

I think you are becoming too paranoid.

What do you have against muslims? What have they ever done to you? I know alot of muslims' and I have to admit, they are alot nicer than me, and are nicer than the average person.

That comment is just completly unfair. It's not about the religion its about the who the person is.

This kind of thinking keeps us apart. This kind of thinking is what leads us to war.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 am » by Mojorisin

Amen brothers! First, have to say, this was plotted in Florida... so that gives you a clue about the mentality factor. And I couldn't agree more... about how all of this... is designed... to divide... distract... spread further dissension... its disgusting... and when so many so called "CHRISTIANS" participate in these acts of hate, intolerance and judgementalism... it helps me understand why some folk turn to other religions... or atheism... any Church that sets out to instill hate and rage in others... is nothing that I want to be a part of... AND YET... when this Country, America, starts branding such activities as "Hate Crimes"... that opens a whole other can of worms... let the idiots burn the books... and reveal themselves for what they really are... I don't like it... will hate the action for all the repulsiveness it represents... but they have the right to burn books... just like the American Flag... on same hand... if they want to build an Islamic Center in New York... so be it... they have the right to do so... don't think there would have been all this angst about it... had it not been a political season... and one day, the politicians and media, who are so good at getting everyone worked up over a bunch of crap... will surely have to pay the price for the environment they have created... where our civil liberties have all vanished... and the freedoms we once enjoyed are replaced... by some new slate of standards... that deems... only these books can be read... only these churches can be revered... only these people are acceptable for education... and blah, blah, blah... I hate what has happened to this Country... and the idiots who are too stupid to see how they're being exploited... for political, socioeconomic, cultural purposes... o' yeah... its really pathetic... and Florida... geez weez... what a bunch of racist, fearmongering, narcissistic pricks parading around as the morality squad... BP is hoping the book burning happens... because that's less time the news will spend looking into the gulf... all of it just makes me want to scream.... infact... that's what I'm doing.... OOOAAAAHHHHH!!!
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 am » by Cornbread714

Burning books is stupid, but is only a crime when governments do it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Next