Bush lawsuit set for sept 11th.. (this is the real deal)

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 am » by Dr.Abraham

Last summer, Inder Comar, Esq. filed a lawsuit against the Bush Administration on behalf of Iraqi refugee plaintiff Sundus Shaker Saleh. It is a noble attempt to hold the Bush Administration accountable for war crimes and a case that Quiet Mike has been following from the beginning.

Earlier this year, the Department of Justice, who is defending the six Bush Administration officials, responded to the lawsuit by requesting that the case be dismissed. The Bush tribe is claiming that the planning of the war occurred within the scope of their employment and therefore they have immunity.

Rather than dismissing the case, the Judge asked for additional information. So Mr. Comar filed a 2nd amended complaint back in June. The amended complaint provides more details about the planning of the Iraq war and when it started.

Comar’s evidence, shows the Bush/Cheney team started planning the invasion of Iraq as far back as 1997. The amended complaint also explains that the war was motivated by personal enrichment and the war was a “crime of aggression.”

Earlier this week. Inder Comar got his chance in court to respond to the motion to dismiss and explain the 2nd amended complaint further. He essentially made two points to the court.

The first argument he made was something called judicial estoppel. It prevents a party from taking a position in a case which is contrary to a position they have taken in earlier legal proceedings. In this case, Comar used the Nuremburg Trials as an example.

The Nuremburg Trials, which the United States views as legitimate, held Nazi leaders accountable for their acts of aggression. Comar held that judicial estoppel dictates the Bush Administration and DOJ can’t argue that leaders aren’t accountable for acts of aggression because it runs contrary to the US’s position at Nuremburg.

The second point that was made referred to the Augusto Pinochet trial. In 1999, British Lawyers determined that Pinochet did not have immunity for certain acts he committed while in office such as torture and other violations of international law. These Brits held that Pinochet was not immune because Chile had signed the convention against torture.

In light of the treaties and charters that the United States has signed, Comar stated that the defence can’t now claim that acts of aggression are above a leader’s authority. In this case, the Bush Administration.

What does all this mean? On August 15th, the United States will have the opportunity to respond to the second amended complaint. In the meantime, a hearing is scheduled for September 11th, of all dates. If the hearing goes ahead as scheduled, and if all else goes well, the announcement of a start date in the trial to hold the Bush Administration accountable could be just six weeks away.

If you are hearing about this case for the first time, you can follow its progress on Witness Iraq. You can also read up with our past articles. Please spread the word, too few people are even aware of Mr. Comar’s efforts. This case deserves all our support.

He's got a valid argument .

My prediction .

This case will be thrown out.
Or someone is going to end up dead ...

http://quietmike.org/2014/07/25/bush-ad ... t-hearing/
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm » by The57ironman

Dr.Abraham wrote:
This case will be thrown out

...i'm pretty sure it will, too..

they're all on the same team......

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:09 pm » by Termite

Excellent! Wonderful! I really hope this goes through, but I too have a feeling that it will be dismissed. It says the response to the second amended complaint was supposed to be August 15th. Do you know if it was accepted?

Great Post!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 pm » by Noentry

Bush Blair found guilty of 911 false flag war crim

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z3B2miwsm2

This is not the first time this has happened.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Here is they need evidence in court show them my video...

911 UFO Reptilian Demon Illuminati Hoax

Kinninigan
uploaded: Sep 22, 2012

Description:

UFO's Reptilians and Demons on 9/11

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z3B2oKmbMZ

:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:45 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

If the hearing goes ahead as scheduled, and if all else goes well, the announcement of a start date in the trial to hold the Bush Administration accountable could be just six weeks away.

Can YOU "Watergate"..? :lol:

Junior will blame daddy cause he was calling the shots all long.. and sense hes NOT mentioned.. theres nothing they can do anyway.. they might subpoena him, but dont hold your breath for it.. theyll play it anyway they can to draw it out FOREVER.. MORE taxpayer money to wipe their asses with.. *scoff*

BUT if it was a international war crimes tribunal, selecting countries especially from the "shoot him" category.. THEN.. they just might have a change... maybe.. BUT if THAT happened then the U.N. will make lives from those counties almost impossible to function as a country.. with embargo, tariffs.. the list is endless..

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 7:19 pm » by Thebluecanary

Well, that's certainly interesting. And a fairly pointed choice of dates. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

For now I agree with Iron about them all serving the same master. Sometimes I'm wrong, though.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 pm » by Bandanko

Thebluecanary wrote:Well, that's certainly interesting. And a fairly pointed choice of dates. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

For now I agree with Iron about them all serving the same master. Sometimes I'm wrong, though.

a woman admitting they're wrong? :O

in all seriousness, this is going to go no where. they'll be waving that presidential immunity around like it was a gay pride flag...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 pm » by Tjahzi

Interesting.. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm » by Opalserpent

The sooner the better.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next