Buy yourself a cancer, for less than 500$...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:12 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Just got a brand new USB sound card in the mail. Quickly unpacked it, happy as a kid. It works perfectly, 6 ins, 8 outs, blahblah...

But browsing through the booklet i found this :

Naturally, AVID doesn't state the above fact anywhere on the package, or on their Internet site.

I realise that the other electronic equipment also contain potentially harmful chemicals, and that they don't advertise it, but this is the first time i saw an avis like this one.

And i'm certainly not going to keep a bucket full of water and detergent near the sound-card all the time and wash my hands each time after pressing a button...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm » by Phoenix rising

The device itself Look's decent Edgar but that is disturbing seeing that, similar warnings can be seen on toothpaste warning you to consult a doctor in case of swallowing but they still sell us that shit.

I have not noticed the same warning on my soundcard but will have a close look now you bought it to my attention.

Got this Beaut for £129 brand new

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Phoenix rising wrote:The device itself Look's decent Edgar but that is disturbing seeing that, similar warnings can be seen on toothpaste warning you to consult a doctor in case of swallowing but they still sell us that shit.

I have not noticed the same warning on my soundcard but will have a close look now you bought it to my attention.

Got this Beaut for £129 brand new

Ah, that is also a great card. I was considering to buy the grey/silver one last year...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm » by Zer0

What doesnt give you cancer this days?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Otoel wrote:What doesnt give you cancer this days?

That's the god's truth.
I'm smoking like three packs a day, yet complaining about some small amounts of lead. But the fun fact is that neither one of two cancers i've picked up during my life was caused by cigarettes, although i've been a smoker since my 14th year...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm » by Kaarmaa

Edgar 2.0 wrote:

That's the god's truth.
I'm smoking like three packs a day, yet complaining about some small amounts of lead. But the fun fact is that neither one of two cancers i've picked up during my life was caused by cigarettes, although i've been a smoker since my 14th year...

Three packs a day? Two cancers? Good job on still being alive. :cheers:
Why don't you join us on the Vaping vs. Smoking thread :D :hiho:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:34 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Organic crops,pure water and fresh untainted meat,
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm » by Zer0

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:

What are you living in a fantasy world? Next thing you will tell me is that Unicorns are real... :|
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm » by Mydogma

my son shot himself in the leg with a pellet years back, it says the same thing on the pellet container...i take him to the hospital and they say it wont harm him and they wont take it out because its too deep...and its only a problem in california...so relax as long as you dont live there your all good...you can even lick it!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm » by mediasorcery

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:

there is no organic crops, pure water or untainted meat anymore, theres only better or worse,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.