BWAHAHA If the Situation Wasn't Serious, I Would Laugh Hard!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 am » by Jet17

No Rydher.

I am sorry you are wrong.

I posted the national debt from bush to illustrate that he racked up a debt (that comes from a deficit) that was the same as that Obama had. In fact the total debt wasnt just because of Bush. Making Obama the biggest spender in all of history.

the statement is still false because with a deficit comes debt, since bushs tine had TRILLIONS IN DEBT too. that means he also had a deficit issue as well

thank you and please quit responding because you are only making a fool of yourself, because quite frankly you never know what you are talking about.

this is one of those times.

thanks and have a nice day.

quit calling names to illustrate your contol issues.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 7:06 am » by Hesop

Do you really believe the numbers would have been any different, with someone else in the position?
I mean.....really believe?
That is the rediculousness of voting. People vote by what they believe, not which is true, and people can be led to believe most anything. Just throw money at it.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 am » by Jet17

Thank you Hesop.

No they wouldnt have been any different.

that is actually the point of my thread, that seems to be past Rydhers head.

He doesnt realize that the debt came from billion dollar budgets, except in 2 years before obam and BOTH when bush was in office.

those years were 2001 when the administration lost 1.3 Trillion dollars, he even had Donnie Rumsfeld come on tv and say that they had no idea where it went

The second was in 2008 when bush set the budget to RUN OUT in 2009 when he amounted 1.4 Trillion dollars in deficit. these were implemented before and accrued before Obama.

Rhyder is just trying to throw a wrench in the thread by separating blame, and also giving false information on a subject he clearly knows not enough about.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 am » by Jet17

2.3 in 2001 not 1.3

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 pm » by Rydher

Let it go dude. You are wrong, end of story.

Romney was talking about the budget deficit. You are talking about the national debt. He wasn't wrong or misleading, you are. You said he was uninformed and that his statement was wrong and misleading. It was not.

Let this thread fall into oblivion and stick your flag in a different thread to argue in.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm » by Jet17

rydher wrote:Let it go dude. You are wrong, end of story.

Romney was talking about the budget deficit. You are talking about the national debt. He wasn't wrong or misleading, you are. You said he was uninformed and that his statement was wrong and misleading. It was not.

Let this thread fall into oblivion and stick your flag in a different thread to argue in.

My God you really are the forum jester, not in a funny sense either.

More like "LOOK let's throw tomatoes at him, because he is acting foolish again."

Anyways, here is the evidence to prove that you are wrong.

This video is from 9/10/01, you know the day before 9/11. Another subject you have been reamed in, but refuse to accept:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hmmmmm. 2.3 Trillion, that sure seems like a Trillion Deficit for that year, and not just 1 Trillion, but 2... WOW!... But I am wrong, yes me.

What is also interesting is that on 9/11 most of the people that died after this trillion dollar deficit loss were analyst and finance associates.... but no, 9/11 wasn't an inside job either Rydher. That is besides the point though however:

“One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack,” reported The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Dec. 20, 2001. “Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts.

To address lameman terms like Rydher needs to understand simple economics and policies, this chart looks like 2009 is Obamas responsibility right? after all he was president? but nope:

But there is one rather important detail that makes a big difference. The chart is based on the assumption that the current administration should be blamed for the 2009 fiscal year. While this makes sense to a casual observer, it is largely untrue. The 2009 fiscal year began October 1, 2008, nearly four months before Obama took office. The budget for the entire fiscal year was largely set in place while Bush was in the White House. So is we update the chart to show the Bush fiscal years in green, we can see that Obama is partly right in claiming that he inherited a mess (though Obama actually deserves a small share of the blame for Bush’s last deficit since earlier this year he pushed through both an “omnibus” spending bill and the so-called stimulus bill that increased FY2009 spending).

Fact Bush enacted a 1.4 Trillion Deficit.

Fact Bush lost 2.3 Trillion making it a DEFICIT!

Wham Bam! Thank you Ma'am.

Continue fighting your non-points now Rydher.

I will display the national debt because of deficits like this, and the 4-5 Extra Trillion that Bush Lost from the pentagon (being commander in chief). While Also illustrating the 4 year which is actually 3 years of consecutive Trillion dollar deficits by Obama resulting in our Public National Debts...

Thank you for making me explain this to your feeble mind, I know it's hard to understand and all, but hopefully now you will just avoid my posts altogether from shame that you have experienced.

This is in no way to defend Obama's Outrageous spending, but to illustrate that Romney gave a very false statement, by way of spinning a story that had nothing to do with Obama in the years of 2001 and 2008-09 when he inherited a national budget deficit of 1.4 trillion dollars.

now if you will excuse me I am going to look at myself in the mirror, Flex, and tell myself I am the man!.... repeatedly....

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm » by Rydher

You can post all the youtube videos you want and try to make this a complicated matter. The picture clearly says budget deficit. I don't know why the fuck you're rambling on about the national debt/deficit.

I guess in your case, ignorance is bliss. I don't think you're one of those people that are so stupid they don't it. You know full well the difference between the yearly budget deficit and the debt. But you posted in haste, got called out, and are now trying (very poorly I may add) to save face.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 pm » by Rydher

Now that has been put to rest...
jet17 wrote:
Fact Bush enacted a 1.4 Trillion Deficit.

though Obama actually deserves a small share of the blame for Bush’s last deficit since earlier this year he pushed through both an “omnibus” spending bill and the so-called stimulus bill that increased FY2009 spending

February 17, 2009
President Signs into Law the Spending Stimulus - $821 billion

March 11, 2009
President Signs FY2009 Omnibus Appropriations Act - $19 billion

$1,400,000,000,000

= 560,000,000,000

I think 560 billion is less than a trillion. What do you think? So, I think Obama deserves a bit more than a "small" share of the blame. Considering he tacked on an additional 840 billion dollars to a 560 billion dollar budget deficit.

Bottom line, you got confused and were wrong. Romney is right. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 8:09 pm » by Jet17

:roll:

Rydher 1/3 of that was only for the fiscal year of 2009.. LOL! for the spending stimulus

which still makes it less than the .4 of that trillion

Also avoiding the fact that 2.3 Trillion is missing in 2001 incorrect on your part, and also makes Romney incorrect still.

quit lying to people about that 2.3 trillion deficit and defending Romney. you both are wrong.

thanks.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 pm » by Jet17

$840 Billion

Estimated American Recovery and Reinvestment Act tax, entitlement, and contract, grant, and loan expenditures have been increased from $787B to $840B to be consistent with the President's 2012 budget and with scoring changes made by the Congressional Budget Office since the enactment of the Recovery Act in February 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Unite ... ite_note-1

The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 was a spending request by President George W. Bush to fund government operations for October 2008 – September 2009. Figures shown in this article do not reflect the actual appropriations by Congress for Fiscal Year 2009.

With projected receipts less than projected outlays, the budget proposed by President Bush predicts a net deficit of approximately $400 billion dollars, adding to a United States governmental debt of about $11.4 trillion. Actual tax receipts totaled approximately $2.1 trillion – significantly less than the $2.7 trillion expected. The actual deficit in 2009 was $1.4 trillion

PreviousNext