BWAHAHA If the Situation Wasn't Serious, I Would Laugh Hard!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 am » by Jet17

This was Posted on Mitt Romney's Facebook Page!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

America didn't have trillion dollar deficits until President Obama. Since he took office, we've seen four.

Congratulations to all that voted for him! He is just as informed as you are!

Bush Deficit: 5-6 Trillion

Obama Deficit: 7-8 Trillion

Total:

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 am » by Rydher

You do understand the difference between a budget deficit and the debt. Right? On another related note...

CBO Projects A Trillion Dollar Deficit For The Fourth Consecutive Year
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/cbo-projects-a-trillion-dollar-deficit-for-the-fourth-consecutive-year/

And...

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 am » by Jet17

A deficit and debt are fundamentally the same thing.

you have no surplus and no tax revenue to pay back the deficit, so therefore, it is a debt.

thanks for pointing out two of the same things rydher.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/news/pres ... 052004.htm
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 pm » by Rydher

Yes they are Jet but not in the context that the terms are being used here. Romney didn't say anything uninformed or false. You made a hasty post, no big deal. Happens to us all.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 am » by Jet17

What are you talking about?

If there was a deficit in the years leading up to bush that makes the statement invalid.

which would be what Mitt Romney is trying to mislead.

you dont rack up debt unless you run a deficit that hasnt been paid back.

I dont know what is so hard to understand about that.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 am » by Iwanci

That's what I love the most about politics... its all a matter of which lie or deception you prefer. There are statistics, statistics and lies.... all you need to do is take your pick.

Face it people, no ONE will ever change ANYthing until someone grows the balls to hit the BIG issues hard, regardless of their carreer ambitions.

You guy's will vote, and NO MATTER who wins, nothing will change or at best something will improve at the expense of something else...

Why can't we have a person who stands up without apology and tackles the issues?

Answer: Cos they will shoot him.

and therein lies the problem...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 am » by The57ironman

iwanci wrote:Why can't we have a person who stands up without apology and tackles the issues?

Answer: Cos they will shoot him.

and therein lies the problem...

got that right.... :flop:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 am » by Opalserpent

rydher wrote:Yes they are Jet but not in the context that the terms are being used here. Romney didn't say anything uninformed or false. You made a hasty post, no big deal. Happens to us all.

LOL :vomit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 am » by Opalserpent

rydher wrote:Yes they are Jet but not in the context that the terms are being used here. Romney didn't say anything uninformed or false. You made a hasty post, no big deal. Happens to us all.

LOL :nope: Ron Paul is your last chance to get your freedoms back and print your own money, thats what JFK would have wanted. Spose you think he's worse then Ron Paul.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 am » by Rydher

jet17 wrote:What are you talking about?

If there was a deficit in the years leading up to bush that makes the statement invalid.

which would be what Mitt Romney is trying to mislead.

you dont rack up debt unless you run a deficit that hasnt been paid back.

I dont know what is so hard to understand about that.

Jet, let it go. You fucked up, so what, move on. You posted numbers of the national debt, not the yearly budget. Which is what Romney is referring to. There is no misleading here ,you just didn't understand it and got confused.

A budget deficit adds to the national debt, but it is not the national debt. Which is what YOU posted about. Romney simply stated that never has the nation had a trillion dollar BUDGET deficit, until Obama. Whom has had a budget deficit of over a trillion for 4 years. You're the one that isn't able to understand that, so he has to be lying and misleading people. No Jet, just because you're being a dumb fuck doesn't mean someone is lying or being misleading.

Next