BYE BYE GORDON BROWN HA HA HA

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm » by Kris75

Breaking News5:21pm UK, Monday May 10, 2010
Gordon Brown Says He Will Resign As Leader

Gordon Brown has said he will step down as leader as Nick Clegg asks for talks between Labour and the Liberal Democrats.
In a statement outside Downing Street, Mr Brown said he had "no desire to stay in my position longer than needed" and would leave by the party conference in September.

He said he will ask the Labour Party to begin the process for a leadership election but that he will not stand or intervene.

He will have left the role by the September party conference, he added.

Mr Brown said the fact there was a hung parliament suggested no party or leader had the support of the electorate to govern alone.

"The reason that we have a hung parliament is that no single party or single leader was able to win support.

"As leader of my party I must accept that that is a judgement on me," he said.

Labour and Liberal Democrat negotiators are now set to hold formal negotiations over whether they could form an alliance.

Douglas Alexander told Sky News that Mr Brown and Mr Clegg had spoken on the phone moments before the Prime Minsiter's speech to confirm the Lib Dems' desire to hold discussions.

It comes as the Conservative and Lib Dems held a further day of talks in an attempt to thrash out a power-sharing deal.

Moments after Mr Brown's announcement, the pound fell more than a cent against the dollar.

THE DEMONS AND BLACK MAGIC CANT HELP THEM ANYMORE :banana: :banana:

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm » by E6722maj

long live the king, the king is dead
they're all just the same
whatever they said

:alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm » by Boondox681

good news for all.thanx kris
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm » by Kris75

e6722maj wrote:long live the king, the king is dead
whatever they said

:flop: e6722maj and boondox681 :banana: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:33 pm » by Hayden

Cheers mate !!!!Thats made my day Gordon just doesnt have leadership skills to oganise a decent garage sale, but as they say 'who ever wins the election, the Government always gets in' . :sunny:

Writer

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm » by Maddy40

whatever they said

hahaha love your signiture!!!!!!!!!!! :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 7:32 pm » by Eliakim

Hi kris sorry I didn't see your thread. My view is that labour must go now. In the last decade they have got this country deeper and deeper into debt that will take decades to rectify. It the labour voters weren't so innocent of the sheer depth of the debt and stealth taxes introduced by Labour there might have been a different outcome.

My view is the only viable solution now is a Tory/Lib Dem arrangement.

I also feel it should be compulsory to vote and for all of the people in the country to vote. This would create a better outcome with the voice of the whole country speaking instead of half of it abstaining.

I would also like to see some electorial reform and that is that MP's that represent the people of England must be born in England and have heritage to at least grandparents in England before they can run to be part of British parliament.

English people should be representing English people in parliament of its nation. Not Scots and certainly not people from foreign countries.

Time to go now Gordon Brown.
Last edited by Eliakim on Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

whatever they said

:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm » by Kris75

eliakim wrote:Hi kris sorry I didn't see your thread. My view is that labour must go now. In the last decade they have got this country deeper and deeper into debt that will take decades to rectify. It the labour voters weren't so innocent of the sheer depth of the debt and stealth taxes introduced by Labour there might have been a different outcome.

My view is the only viable solution now is a Tory/Lib Dem arrangement.

I also feel it should be compulsory to vote and for all of the people in the country to vote. This would create a better outcome with the voice of the whole country speaking instead of half of it abstaining.

I would also like to see some electorial reform and that is that MP's that represent the people of England must be born in England and have heritage to at least grandparents in England before they can run to be part of British parliament.

English people should be representing English people in parliament of its nation. Not Scots and certainly not people from foreign countries.

Time to go now Gordon Brown.

ok eliakim but for me they are all big bunch of thieves :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm » by Stevestv65

Sometimes it`s better the Devil you know.
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Next