C. Andrews: Governments MUST come clean on UFOs NOW

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm » by Blotto

LowSix wrote:Sure its a speculation, but its based in more commons sense than the assumption they are just good.

So instead of just popping in to help out the minute they arrived,
they want us to REALLY start suffering before they step in or show themselves?

This sorta makes my case that they arent the
"good guys" everyone has already pegged them to be, doesnt it?

If they have free energy, health and food solutions,
wouldnt a truly benevolent race have already stepped in to add their positive influence?

You think a race so technologically advanced would be dependant
on GOVERNMENT disclosure to start imparting the goodies?

I dont.

same thing can be said about god then ? why did he not step in and save the millions of africans that have and are dying of starvation. isnt he suposed to be all powerfull ? yet he's willing to stand by and let millions of people die ? how can an all powerfull god let such misery go on ? ask yourself this if you was in an all powerfull position and you had the power to stop millions from suffering, would you put a stop to it, i think you will find that the majority of people would put a stop to it . so that begs the question what type of being does that make god, who sitts back and does nothing ?

the obvious answer the god squad will give is thats its all a test by god.

im not saying that there isnt a god , just that in my eyes , that god is something completely diffrent than what the bible says he or it is ? no one can truly say its that or its this , its all hear say from thousands of years old storys. i find it funny how these religions call there people followers , or our flock , sounds like sheep to me , but im not knocking anyones religion, because i dont think anyone has the answers , and i dont think anyone will get the answers untill they die ,

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 pm » by Lowsix

Well this isnt a god thread, so that isnt relevant.

This is about Disclosure of Aliens, and why, if they are good,
they havent stepped up to do all this resolving of problems people expect out of them.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm » by Blotto

LowSix wrote:Well this isnt a god thread, so that isnt relevant.

This is about Disclosure of Aliens, and why, if they are good,
they havent stepped up to do all this resolving of problems people expect out of them.

oops sorry thought i was on other thread, my bad

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm » by Blotto

dont know why they havent stepped in , but i think there are examples of them stepping in to take preventive measures as far as nukes go , but not sure if thats to protect them or us or even both.

like on this rock we call earth . i think there is good and bad aliens out there. the bigest hinderence to full disclosure has been religion, that and greed. in my eyes have been the bigest stopper of disclosure. it should have been done 60 years ago , instead the cowards passed the buck.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:35 pm » by Towelie

It would be great if there was some form of official disclosure on the UFO subject, i doubt it would happen though, the goverments probably dont know enough to disclose.
Its not very likley that an advanced species would intervene in our natural progress, no matter how good there intentions are it would be impossible to anticipate the final result of there actions, and no advanced race would gamble upon the future of an entire civilisation - no matter how good there intentions are.
I find it more likely that there just observing and possibly taking an occasional sample.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 pm » by Blotto

i think i rember something about president truman or eisenhower meeting with 2 diffrent races . one race wanted to tell the world but wouldnt exchange technologies, and the other race wanted it all kept quiet and would exchange technologies.

but there is no concreate evidence to say the meeting took place. it was also supposedly filmed. but it wouldnt suprise me if it did take place.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 pm » by Spliffffstar

towelie wrote:It would be great if there was some form of official disclosure on the UFO subject, i doubt it would happen though, the goverments probably dont know enough to disclose.
Its not very likley that an advanced species would intervene in our natural progress, no matter how good there intentions are it would be impossible to anticipate the final result of there actions, and no advanced race would gamble upon the future of an entire civilisation - no matter how good there intentions are.
I find it more likely that there just observing and possibly taking an occasional sample.

Unfortunately, like LowSix said, all we can do is speculate.

But I agree with your speculation towelie. :mrgreen:

If the aliens were scumbags, why not get it over with already and enslave us, kill us, eat us, rape us, make love to us.....wait, I think the last two things they're probably already doing to us.....anyway. WHAT'S THE HOLD UP YOU SCUMBAG ALIENS...... :yell:

On the other hand, if they're benevolent, they probably wouldn't risk our well being by just landing somewhere in a public place saying "What up, people". That would create and outrage as people would probably be turning towards their government for answers, which they couldn't give us without risking their own butts, and so on.....

We could speculate all day and still not come up with a valid answer as we're not the aliens, so we can only analyze their motives from our perspective..........

So, until they reveal themselves to us or there's real disclosure, we can only :cheers:

jetxvii

PostThu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 pm » by jetxvii

blotto wrote:
LowSix wrote:Sure its a speculation, but its based in more commons sense than the assumption they are just good.

So instead of just popping in to help out the minute they arrived,
they want us to REALLY start suffering before they step in or show themselves?

This sorta makes my case that they arent the
"good guys" everyone has already pegged them to be, doesnt it?

If they have free energy, health and food solutions,
wouldnt a truly benevolent race have already stepped in to add their positive influence?

You think a race so technologically advanced would be dependant
on GOVERNMENT disclosure to start imparting the goodies?

I dont.

same thing can be said about god then ? why did he not step in and save the millions of africans that have and are dying of starvation. isnt he suposed to be all powerfull ? yet he's willing to stand by and let millions of people die ? how can an all powerfull god let such misery go on ? ask yourself this if you was in an all powerfull position and you had the power to stop millions from suffering, would you put a stop to it, i think you will find that the majority of people would put a stop to it . so that begs the question what type of being does that make god, who sitts back and does nothing ?

the obvious answer the god squad will give is thats its all a test by god.

im not saying that there isnt a god , just that in my eyes , that god is something completely diffrent than what the bible says he or it is ? no one can truly say its that or its this , its all hear say from thousands of years old storys. i find it funny how these religions call there people followers , or our flock , sounds like sheep to me , but im not knocking anyones religion, because i dont think anyone has the answers , and i dont think anyone will get the answers untill they die ,

very true. why is he here to help us and abolish our sins? and do that at the same time. that is very true I was with Six until you said that. I agree with 100% of that statement.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm » by Darkplanet

LowSix wrote:Everyone assumes (and thats the key word) that they know that the arrival would somehow automatically be a good thing, that we would reap benefits of new energy sources, new solutions.

Pure speculation.

Chances are they know enough about us, to know that as a species we are likely unworthy of those advances and worthy only of subjugation and slavery labor.
We have NOTHING to offer them, except physical labor...and space..currently being taken up by a worthless vermin species.

Thats why there hasnt been disclosure up to this point.

They arent here for our benefit,
or they would have revealed that benefit sixty years ago.

The mistake many people make I think is that "Aliens" process reality the same way humans do. There are so many evolutionary variables here that could and likely do create communication problems between us and them. What they value and or if they even have values to begin with are the larger questions.

I believe that the ruling elite know that we are being observed. I believe they've been actively engaged in a secret space program to interact with and understand the phenomenon. I also believe that there has been back-and-forth communication with various species.

Its not about what "they" can offer us Low or even what their intentions are. Its about us, as a human family, understanding that we are not alone in the Universe. The IDEA is what we need to make fundamental and positive changes to our society.

That's what they don't want us to know. That's how they maintain power.

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm » by Potterist

if aliens are so advanced why not let us know they are there ,only answer i can think of the money men who really control us and let us die in our millions have convinced them we're not worth the effort , any extra terresterials reading this please let yourself be known to mankind as we need a break !

PreviousNext