C. Andrews: Governments MUST come clean on UFOs NOW

Initiate

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 am » by Whiteknight2000

lowsix wrote:Well this isnt a god thread, so that isnt relevant.

This is about Disclosure of Aliens, and why, if they are good,
they havent stepped up to do all this resolving of problems people expect out of them.

Well what happened when America stepped in and took over IRAQ??? They had an army they liberated IRAQ, and it turned really ugly with a lot of deaths.

Also do you remember what happened when the first settlers landed on our country??

What if their intentions were good, and they decided to appear out of no where, and off their help.

Millions of people will not trust them because they fear they are the bad guys. So a war would be started, and many of those people will go out and kill anything thats an alien.

Not just that but it has other ramifications too. So you point about them doing nothing is simply just your opinion, and your own speculations.

The only way we can come clean is on the governments own terms and when they are ready.

And remember that there was a major panic when the "WAR OF THE WORLDS" was read out.

But I think now we are very close to being ready.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 am » by Dukettt

Fresh news these...
CSETI Conference in Rio Rico, Arizon October 24-26, 2009.
??
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 pm » by Alternateworld

dukettt wrote:Fresh news these...
CSETI Conference in Rio Rico, Arizon October 24-26, 2009.
??

lol :lol:

I only got this far anyway...
(he's done crop circle research for the UK Royal family & Rockefeller foundation)

:shooting: :nwo:

Previous