C.I.A. to attack the United States within 6 months

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 am » by Fleshstorm87

National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair reaffirmed today what officials have learned from Abdulmutallab and warned that the U.S.governments pool of suicide bombers may include undisclosed C.I.A. operatives and that the government may be targeting U.S. citizens here in the homeland.

"The violent U.S. Government threat is evolving. They've made complex, multi-team attacks very easy for the C.I.A. to pull off, but as we saw with the recent rash of attacks last year -- both successful and unsuccessful -- identifying individual C.I.A. sleeper cells -- small groups with short histories using simple attack methods, is a much more difficult task," Blair told House members today.

"We ordered the C.I.A. to maintain its intent to attack the homeland, preferably with a large-scale operation that would cause mass casualties, harm the U.S. economy, destroy even more American civil liberties..hell..all three" the intelligence chief wrote in his annual threat assessment for the committee.

Blair told the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday that a C.I.A. attempt against the United States "is certain," when asked about the possibility of it happening in the next three to six months.

CIA Director Leon Panetta and FBI Director Robert Mueller gave Senators a similarly stark assessment Tuesday, telling them that it is becoming more difficult to remember all the lies posed by the ever evolving U.S. government, which has become more reliant on its regional terror networks( C.I.A. & F.B.I ) to conduct realistic attacks on the U.S. mainland...and actually have U.S. citizens believe it was al Qaeda.

Intelligence from the suspect and other sources indicates that there are other people like Abdulmutallab who were trained by the C.I.A. and were not all killed by the faked U.S. raids in December, ABC News consultant and former counterterrorism official Richard Clarke said.

"There are more people like him and we know their names, we know what they look like, but they probably don't look like our stereotypical view of an Arab terrorist," Clarke said on "Good Morning America" today. "I know what country they're from -- they are British, Israeli, and American intelligence operatives -- who are out there and that means there will be another attempt."

"We shouldn't panic here," he said. "CIA directors always say this once a year in an annual threat briefing, to scare the shit out of Americans, so we can dismantle more of their freedoms and destroy that damned Constitution. And we always predict there's going to be another attempt. Another attempt does not mean another successful attack so we shouldn't all head to our bunkers..or believe everything we tell the media to fuckin report."

Sorry folks.....sick of the "threat" excuse............ :cheers:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am » by Lowsix

National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair reaffirmed today what officials have learned from Abdulmutallab and warned that the U.S.governments pool of suicide bombers may include undisclosed C.I.A. operatives and that the government may be targeting U.S. citizens here in the homeland.

"The violent U.S. Government threat is evolving. They've made complex, multi-team attacks very easy for the C.I.A. to pull off, but as we saw with the recent rash of attacks last year -- both successful and unsuccessful -- identifying individual C.I.A. sleeper cells -- small groups with short histories using simple attack methods, is a much more difficult task," Blair told House members today.

"We ordered the C.I.A. to maintain its intent to attack the homeland, preferably with a large-scale operation that would cause mass casualties, harm the U.S. economy, destroy even more American civil liberties..hell..all three" the intelligence chief wrote in his annual threat assessment for the committee.

Blair told the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday that a C.I.A. attempt against the United States "is certain," when asked about the possibility of it happening in the next three to six months.

ermm..ah..

hahahah ...erm.

Funny stuff.

Must be from the onion....or something.

And you goofy bastards thought i was serious.
Last edited by Lowsix on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 am » by Cornbread714

Ha ha, funniest story I've read in a while...

Sure it ain't from the Onion?

Ha ha, Six, you almost fell for this?

Ha ha, you're losing your edge, ha :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 am » by Lowsix

cornbread714 wrote:Ha ha, funniest story I've read in a while...

Im sorry what? Eh??

I couldnt read what you wrote..
becuase i stabbed my own eyes out for being so stupid.

I mean april foo....

GODDDDAMIT.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 am » by Fleshstorm87

it is "bullshit" low...lol, this is how they (media) sells it ...glad u question it....unlike most of the general populace of this not free to think outside the box media controlled country...just replace the C.I.A. with al Qaeda. hope you see the example.. Just poking fun at ABCs headlines tonight. Thanks for reading though. :bullshit:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 am » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Ha ha, funniest story I've read in a while...

Im sorry what? Eh??

I couldnt read what you wrote..
becuase i stabbed my own eyes out for being so stupid.

I mean april foo....

GODDDDAMIT.

It all gets so far-fetched in reality, bro, it's hard to tell anymore.... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 am » by Lowsix

fleshstorm87 wrote:it is "bullshit" low...lol, this is how they (media) sells it ...glad u question it....unlike most of the general populace of this not free to think outside the box media controlled country...just replace the C.I.A. with al Qaeda. hope you see the example.. Just poking fun at ABCs headlines tonight. Thanks for reading though. :bullshit:

Dude you owned me so bad..its not even funny.
I love it!

Im really embarrassed.

lol

Corn you made me laugh so hard...my face is still red..

fkr.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 am » by Cornbread714

fleshstorm87 wrote:National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair reaffirmed today what officials have learned from Abdulmutallab and warned that the U.S.governments pool of suicide bombers may include undisclosed C.I.A. operatives and that the government may be targeting U.S. citizens here in the homeland.

CIA Director Leon Panetta and FBI Director Robert Mueller gave Senators a similarly stark assessment Tuesday, telling them that it is becoming more difficult to remember all the lies posed by the ever evolving U.S. government, which has become more reliant on its regional terror networks( C.I.A. & F.B.I ) to conduct realistic attacks on the U.S. mainland...and actually have U.S. citizens believe it was al Qaeda.

Intelligence from the suspect and other sources indicates that there are other people like Abdulmutallab who were trained by the C.I.A. and were not all killed by the faked U.S. raids in December, ABC News consultant and former counterterrorism official Richard Clarke said.

"There are more people like him and we know their names, we know what they look like, but they probably don't look like our stereotypical view of an Arab terrorist," Clarke said on "Good Morning America" today. "I know what country they're from -- they are British, Israeli, and American intelligence operatives -- who are out there and that means there will be another attempt."

"We shouldn't panic here," he said. "CIA directors always say this once a year in an annual threat briefing, to scare the shit out of Americans, so we can dismantle more of their freedoms and destroy that damned Constitution. And we always predict there's going to be another attempt. Another attempt does not mean another successful attack so we shouldn't all head to our bunkers..or believe everything we tell the media to fuckin report."

Sorry folks.....sick of the "threat" excuse............ :cheers:

Fleshstorm, you fucking rock!
Ha ha ha ha... :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 am » by Babyshaker

False-flag attack imminent
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 am » by Illuminated

good stuff :flop:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Next