C2C Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 12:13 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]wD67Af3EVAc&feature=popt1bus00[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm » by Aragajag

Methinks this is one of the worst disasters to date by man.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:03 pm » by Mozi!!a

aragajag wrote:Methinks this is one of the worst disasters to date by man.

Upload to Disclose.tv

yeah i know.
but it wont be the last

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i think this is waay worse than what we even know,the mainstream 'news' here in the UK has barely covered this,shocking.Anyway going to listen to C2C,thanks m8!
We truly live in challenging times...

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm » by Mozi!!a

drjones wrote:Yeah i think this is waay worse than what we even know,the mainstream 'news' here in the UK has barely covered this,shocking.Anyway going to listen to C2C,thanks m8!

no doubt

have u seen the movie knowing dj??

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:21 pm » by Drjones

demobe wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah i think this is waay worse than what we even know,the mainstream 'news' here in the UK has barely covered this,shocking.Anyway going to listen to C2C,thanks m8!

no doubt

have u seen the movie knowing dj??

Yes m8,the really weird thing was i have a big pile of movies,and on the top was Knowing,which i was going to watch..yeah totally surreal. :scary:

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:23 pm » by Palmtree33

watch for an early hurricain season :ohno: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:47 pm » by Svaha

I read somewhere that there is a 50% chance that hurricanes will form / start in this area.
That could be a problem.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 7:08 pm » by Kingz

NASA has mobilized its remote-sensing assets to help assess the spread and impact of the Deepwater Horizon BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico at the request of U.S. disaster response agencies. The aircraft is monitoring the spills path and spread, while the research aircrafts instruments can reckon its thickness and depth.

NASA Technology Helping in Oil Spill Response

Upload to Disclose.tv

An advanced optical sensor built by the Jet Propulsion Lab is flying aboard a NASA research aircraft to help monitor the spread and impact of the Deepwater Horizon BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico via remote sensing. The Earth Resources-2 (ER-2) is outfitted with JPL's Airborne Visible/Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS) and the Cirrus Digital Camera System and can collect detailed images of the Gulf of Mexico and its threatened coastal wetlands. NASA is also making extra satellite observations and conducting additional data processing to assist in monitoring the spill.

Researchers will also measure changes in vegetation along the coastline and assess where and how oil may be affecting marshes, swamps, bayous, and beaches that are difficult to survey on the ground. The combination of satellite and airborne imagery will assist NOAA in forecasting the trajectory of the oil and in documenting changes in the ecosystem.

Another NASA research aircraft, the King Air B-200 completed its first flight over the spill on May 10. On board was the High Spectral Resolution Lidar which uses pulses of laser light to locate and identify particles in the environment, and can measure the thickness of the oil spill below the surface of the water and evaluate the impacts of dispersants used to break up the oil.

More information on NASA's response to the oil spill.
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... ature.html
Source: JPL
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Writer

PostThu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm » by Crawford2010

This must be old or he dont have aclue what he is talking about
5000 gallons aday n sez it going up 2 40 to 50 thousand gallons aday when its already been claimned to be 210,000 gallons aday.

He is a bumb ass