C4-Class Solar Flare Now Heading Earth's Direction

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:35 pm » by Mochon

Well true tough but i dont see the sun exploding and burning earth anytime soon...the pics have yesterdays date...but there is not a single sentence stating the earth is in great immediate danger...so when people doesnt know what they r reading they shouldnt panic if it sounds like crappy news they hsould research or ask and im pretty sure someone will help out! Still if its the same story everyday for a single happening then yeah its a repeated thread wich the mods should take care off...

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:35 pm » by Memccool

love the new signature
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Writer

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm » by Gizmodee

C4 class flare...nothing to see here please move along...unless you live in the high latitudes of the northern hemisphere then you might get to see some nice aurora borealis from the faint cme ejected by sunspot 1123 glancing our magnetic field... X10 events coupled with large CME events on the sun/earth line are the ones to have some worry about

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » by Redwoodrick

Ottomon you are just trying to start a fight.
Or are you on the censorship bus now?
The OP is showing us stuff that is happening now.
If you dont agree,then say so but why insult and harass others?
I thought you were against that. :|
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm » by Kalinsaast

boondox681 wrote:
Okay dumbass,this is real simple here... state a single technology that could possibly prevent a fucking sun from exploding? -_-

the awesome power of my balls

I lol'd :alien51:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Previous