C4-Class Solar Flare Now Heading Earth's Direction

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10119
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm » by Savwafair2012


Active sunspot 1123 erupted during the early hours of Nov. 12th, producing a C4-class solar flare and apparently hurling a filament of material in the general direction of Earth. Click on the image to play a three and a half hour (0000 - 0330 UT) time lapse movie of the event:

http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod2010/1 ... rip768.gif

Image

Coronagraph images from NASA's twin STEREO spacecraft show a coronal mass ejection (CME) emerging from the blast site and heading off in a direction just south of the sun-Earth line. The cloud could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field sometime on Nov. 14th or 15th, sparking auroras. Stay tuned for refined predictions later today when SOHO images of the CME become available.

Image

Image

http://spaceweather.com/
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm » by Otomon


You are still talking about this shit? How many threads can you make about the same fucking shit..showing the exact same picture? Dont you get tired? I mean if a meteor was to hit Earth we might have a slight chance to avoid it...but if the sun is going to burn us,there is not a single thing you can do about it,so whats with the fucking spam man?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 pm » by Mrark


but if the sun is going to burn us,there is not a single thing you can do about it,so whats with the fucking spam man?


Thats your thought, does that mean other people think the same? do you know all the technology human kind has? No. so please dont say such things.

Nice post topic starter, thanks for sharing.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm » by Otomon


mrark wrote:
but if the sun is going to burn us,there is not a single thing you can do about it,so whats with the fucking spam man?


Thats your thought, does that mean other people think the same? do you know all the technology human kind has? No. so please dont say such things.

Nice post topic starter, thanks for sharing.


Okay dumbass,this is real simple here... state a single technology that could possibly prevent a fucking sun from exploding? -_-
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:12 pm » by Mrark


otomon wrote:
mrark wrote:
but if the sun is going to burn us,there is not a single thing you can do about it,so whats with the fucking spam man?


Thats your thought, does that mean other people think the same? do you know all the technology human kind has? No. so please dont say such things.

Nice post topic starter, thanks for sharing.


Okay dumbass,this is real simple here... state a single technology that could possibly prevent a fucking sun from exploding? -_-


No need to get mad at me, just giving a comment.

Stop thinking in 1 direction, if our earth gets destroyed, does it mean we die? we can leave earth cant we? if people just stop flaming and shouting etc.. and start doing research on how certain things work, then we can build it ourselves, do we need a higher power to develop stuff? the answer is no.

And you can laugh what you want, because of people like you technology doesnt get released because people would misuse it.

i'm not taking a piss out of you, i'm just trying to point out some things.

[Edit]

Have a think about this, if you had technology, and people were denying all the stuff, wouldnt you get tired of these people at a certain time ? :wink:
Last edited by Mrark on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 pm » by Mochon


Guys whatever its important to know if the grid may burn to ashes earth wont burn or if we got something coming that can cause blackouts or shit...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 pm » by Otomon


mochon wrote:Guys whatever its important to know if the grid may burn to ashes earth wont burn or if we got something coming that can cause blackouts or shit...


Is it still important when the same guy is posting the exact same story everyday?
Thats called fear-mongering folks! For the people who actually study and understand things... its fine

But imagine if a low-brow human comes in here and reads all this shit about how the sun is going to kill us,everyday?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:22 pm » by Otomon


mrark wrote:No need to get mad at me, just giving a comment.

Stop thinking in 1 direction, if our earth gets destroyed, does it mean we die? we can leave earth cant we? if people just stop flaming and shouting etc.. and start doing research on how certain things work, then we can build it ourselves, do we need a higher power to develop stuff? the answer is no.

And you can laugh what you want, because of people like you technology doesnt get released because people would misuse it.

i'm not taking a piss out of you, i'm just trying to point out some things.

[Edit]

Have a think about this, if you had technology, and people were denying all the stuff, wouldnt you get tired of these people at a certain time ? :wink:


So your solution is building a bunch of spaceships and running away from the sun? :alien51:

Personally I have problems with that solution because I do not believe we live in a endless black vacuum,but hey if it gives you hope... its all good.

Oh and I am not mad at your or getting angry,I am just rude in general,which I regret but we are all learning.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11163
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm » by Boondox681


Okay dumbass,this is real simple here... state a single technology that could possibly prevent a fucking sun from exploding? -_-


the awesome power of my balls
Image
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 pm » by Mrark


Personally I have problems with that solution because I do not believe we live in a endless black vacuum,but hey if it gives you hope... its all good.

Oh and I am not mad at your or getting angry,I am just rude in general,which I regret but we are all learning.


Well if i would say i have the technology, youse wouldnt believe me, so whats the point of telling that then.

I know your mad, we all are, because these bastards are destroying the world.

Keep faith, do research, and you will know how to build it.

(The reason why it isnt released publicly is because people would misuse it.)


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook