California Crop Circle

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 am » by CnReDaGaIn

The very first time I seen this crop circle I instantly thought Fukushima. It looks like an exact blueprint in an aerial view. Then I find out that there is a braille message in this circle which repeats 192. Now there are many ways to interpret 192 but in context with the whole picture it has to be something to do with Fukushima. I did a little digging and found information that includes 192 in relation to Cesium and levels of Radiation. I am by far no expert nor would I dare to even say layman but I believe that the message was clear....Fukushima is out of control and radiation is way worse than they are telling us. Also I thought it was clear because the crop circle is on the California coast where the radiation would hit in the U.S first. Here is the link to some physics info on 192....http://www.physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/second.html

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 pm » by The57ironman

:peep:

ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 pm » by Cognoscenti

What is the function of Braille? IT ALLOWS THE BLIND TO SEE. We are blinded by a lack of honest information reporting by our governments, corporations, and a controlled or complicit mainstream media. The number 192 indicates the atomic number of iridium, which I've learned can be used to make a "dirty" nuclear weapon and which is one of the radioactive products of the Fukushima meltdown in progress. If a cloud containing radioactive iridium soon impacts the coast of California, it means the interpretation of this crop circle message is correct, and humanity has someone looking over it's shoulder.

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm » by Big Knob

I think it's a load of people out with their Flymo's tbh.

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:03 am » by Krez

Bad at so many hoaxsers and players who messed up ppls mind of these kinds of stunts and some just b'cos they want some puplicity and fame.
There have claim at those was madet by Nvidia company or the ppls behind it, but even thou claims, it not make any less 'faked' on those 'real' cropcircles,
wich one has been studiet by some nice ppls and found out some 'vibrations' and also some'magnetic field'around them + even some exreaordinary metall pieces which have magnetic capacity on them and also how then crop has 'smoothly' bend over like 'crop' himself accept it, in the nature ways, meaning no harm or force like men do when they make these things(board and rope)...
I'm not expert and new(kinda) in DTV but this is my first comment on here and like looked this kinds of movies 'Ufos' mostly and like what ppls bring to us to see-.-. Peace.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 am » by Umbrex

Someone just took responsibility for "the work"

And here's a little tip for ya:

Whenever the center is in the tracks and the geometry alligns with, or is perpendicular to the tracks, its a guaranteed fake. Alien vessels don't need reference points

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 pm » by Afireinside666

It was Nvidia. Heard it on C2C from Linda Moulton Howe.

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 pm » by Krez

Afireinside666 wrote:It was Nvidia. Heard it on C2C from Linda Moulton Howe.

Hope to see evidense, like video at how they do it,not just video where they brag it,
Till then, no respect on me. :alien51:
Peace. :dancing:

Hmm.... :bang;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJCTnNmT48
Last edited by Krez on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm » by Opalserpent

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Co ... 97861.html

nvidia promoting their new k1 tegra 192 core chipset they tout as being as powerful
as desktop.
Barely. Most high end video cards have over a 1000 graphics cores.
Though the K1 is for tablets and is bound to gain more cores in the future.

LOL umbrex, ain't nobody got time for that song is great. Best thing since the hilary shuffle.

OH i just saw video in above post. already explains it. Ohwell. :peep:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm » by Cognoscenti

Nvidia did not commission or create this crop formation. But they will say they did just for the marketing buzz it will provide at no cost to them. There are major design differences in this crop formation and the actual chip design, the most glaring of which is the size of the central core processor. In the crop formation, the central Braille-containing portion which represents the main processor is only 1/4- 1/3 the size as in the actual chip. Why didn't the supposed human makers make the correct size? Also the boxes and rectangles at the periphery of the formation are not the same in size, or position as in the actual chip, but similar. How much harder would it have been to make it more accurately? John Lundberg is nothing but a lout and a liar. See Earthfiles report here:http://www.earthfiles.com/
There have been many instances where the true Circlemakers have demonstrated knowledge and awareness of humanity's most recent scientific discoveries and developments. One of the most obvious was the accurate depiction of the Ho-Mg-Zn quasicrystal at the Jubillee Plantation, Wiltshire on Aug 15, 2011. It perfectly represents the X-ray diffraction image of this quasicrystal and was placed in the field 51 days before Dr. Dan Schectman received the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 2011 for its' discovery. See this article for the full details:http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org/a-crop-circle-and-a-quasicrystal/

Next